What's new

Paris Under Attack

I mean WTFFFFF............ if that is what actually transpired, then it's more criminal negligence on part of the state than terrorism...........

The French terrorist had a criminal record since 2004, and had been identified as an extremist since 2010. He should of been in a jail cell.

So its ok then? What's your point?

According to Genghis Khan it is okay. That's how they got things done. My point is if a country wants to end a war, they got to be brutal. IE, Japan, Germany, Genghis Khan. There are many more examples. ISIS is trying to bring fear into people by being brutal. That's there motive. I'm saying it is not okay when our government doesn't get the concept.

Its pointless to look at how they got inside France. The fact is that they are already inside France. Thousands of men and women traveled to Syria from EU to join ISIS. 1200 came from France alone. If they could have easily gone out, they could just as easily get in aswell.

ISIS has no shortage of men. Even if they lose their entire territory in both Syria and Iraq , they would go underground and would just be as capable of carrying out attacks across Europe as they are today. Remember AQ had actually lost territory in Yemen before 911.

I mean WTFFFFF............ if that is what actually transpired, then it's more criminal negligence on part of the state than terrorism...........
You cant arrest them and put them behind bars without credible evidence. They have to win the case in court. Prosecuting them is harder in liberal democracy.

The family members of the French terrorist have been detained.
Will make no difference whatsoever. It will only perpetuate the myth of harassment and they will readily play the victim card. Liberals will start crying religious profiling without batting an eyelid.

Mate, you clearly haven't been to any European city where these people are in significant numbers.

I would agree that government has to take some responsibility for not bringing them into main stream, But there is a large chunk of population who grows up hating west and Britain despite having been born and bred in these countries and exploiting their systems to their advantage.
I suggest you don't assume.

Via Turkey, as usual....terrorists enter Syria,Iraq and now Europe via Turkey.Every day we realise now that Turkey is supporting terrorism.

Those are members of hdp,a party legal even in Turkey.Your nation sponsors terrorism.

Now the Greeks are denying a second terrorist entered there.

According to Genghis Khan it is okay. That's how they got things done. My point is if a country wants to end a war, they got to be brutal. IE, Japan, Germany, Genghis Khan.
We are not living in middle ages when technology was in nascent stage. With availability of guns and other lethal equipment it will only turn innocent ppl into terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom