What's new

Paris Under Attack

Send them all back to their original nation. Eject all terrorist sympathizers.

The European Union needs to also eject all refugees that are coming to Europe in droves.

HIdden in their midst are ISIS sympathizers.

I hate to sound politically incorrect, but i think this must be done in order to safeguard the continuity and safety of European Principles of Freedom and Egalite.

Vive La France, Vive La Republique!

Le Japon stands with our brother, The Republic of France.

@FrenchPilot @Taygibay @Gabriel

Yes i heard that from Japan media and social media. Apparently there is relation to the attack at the performance by Eagles of Death Metal (an American based metal band) due to the band's active performance in Tel Aviv, Israel. There is an association with the recent attacks in regards to the attackers' anti-zionist / anti-jewish position.

As a Japanese Citizen , let me speak in behalf of the Nation of Japan in giving our sincere condolences to the entire French Nation and the People of France. We stand with France through this and we , as fraternal and democratic civilizations, shall work together to root out terror around the globe. May God bless the Nation of France, the People of France. France is a Great nation whose values of egalite, fraternite, liberte have emanated throughout the European Continent and influenced the very synthesis of Democracy throughout modern perceptive age. Long shall that be. Long shall that be defended and nurtured.

Please accept our sincerest apologies and sincerest condolences in this time of great loss. All of Japan mourns and stands with France.

Vive Le France!
Long Live France!
Long Live the Republic!

sensu-japanese-traditional-handheld-folding-fan-french-flag-tricolore-japan-01.jpg

Exterminate the vermin, my friend. It is time the French Sabre is unsheathed.

Well spoken indeed.:tup:

Instream at this point is contained in collection points. You can't conduct the French attack as an op with people who've arrived in an asylum seeker centre yesterday. In short, immigration policy is irrelevant.

Paris attacks: One suicide bomber identified - CNN.com

"Europe's worst security nightmare appears to be coming true: At least one of theterrorists who attacked civilians in Paris on Friday entered the European Union hidden among the wave of refugees arriving on European shores."

Paris attacks: One suicide bomber identified - CNN.com

"Europe's worst security nightmare appears to be coming true: At least one of theterrorists who attacked civilians in Paris on Friday entered the European Union hidden among the wave of refugees arriving on European shores."

These refugees should be given safe haven not in Europe, which is culturally different from the Middle East, but should be given safe haven in say Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Jordan, Egypt or what have you.

Well spoken indeed.:tup:

Thank You, Sir @AUSTERLITZ . The border issue in the European Union is also suspect.

And let me reiterate that the enemy here is not Middle Easterners , but the political ideology that espouses and support Radical Islam with Global Agenda.

I suppose it is time that the world takes up a more proactive stance in dealing with DAESH instead of funding militants. Boots on the ground is necessary.

These refugees should be given safe haven not in Europe, which is culturally different from the Middle East, but should be given safe haven in say Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Jordan, Egypt or what have you.

I like the Japanese policy towards immigration . If you wanna live in Japan you will like Japanese nothing else .

Also if anybody is curious how do i Know i work in one of the largest Indian IT company and every employee sent to Japan from any Indian company is taught Japanese for an year ( minimum) and also customs .

I believe that world leaders need to solve this radical jihadist ideology with a counter-ideological solution that will target and undermine DAESH's attractability with disgruntled youth.

Concurrently, a physical aspect should be endorsed. A military-based proactive solution should be adjuvant with the counter-ideological praxis. I am talking about more than mere air strikes, but at least a global coalition of at least 10-15 divisions mobilized to retake Syria and Iraq.

Thank You, Sir @AUSTERLITZ . The border issue in the European Union is also suspect.

And let me reiterate that the enemy here is not Middle Easterners , but the political ideology that espouses and support Radical Islam with Global Agenda.

I suppose it is time that the world takes up a more proactive stance in dealing with DAESH instead of funding militants. Boots on the ground is necessary.
Honestly, I can't think of any positive way how this migrant crisis will end. Even if the migrants are not directly linked with terrorism, the chances are they will integrate into the host society and form a fifth column and be a burden to the state in their whole existence. It is evident from previous waves of migrations of same people happened in the EU. I understand that Europe has a shortage of labour but don't they really have an alternative? For instance Vietnamese are an established community in Germany who are not only not troublemakers but they are extremely ambitious, productive and loyal to the state.

Yep one of the Reasons we never hear about expat Japanese . In some of the Big Indian IT/manufacturing/engineering firms the employees who wish or are needed in Japan are asked to live in company premises . Once day to day work is over rest of the time in hostel is spend by those employees learning local Japanese customs and language from japanese instructors .

Im very fond of Japanese-Indians or Japanese-Pakistanis that live in Japan. Why? Because unlike other foreigners who live in Japan transiently, the Japanese who have heritage from Pakistan and India actually are the ones who proactive apply for Japanese Citizenship. You will find a man who owns Pakistan or Indian themed restaurants or businesses named Tanaka Ryusaburo. And when you meet the owner you will see that he is a Japanese with an Indian face. I love it ! I see him as a TRUE Japanese, one who has truly assumed the Japanese Identity. And you know? For example,

1375917_1030097750338829_3690292776978519316_n.jpg

10478181_912898235470111_3883953292794987837_n.jpg

4-5 arrests have been made today in Belgium. Apparently the district of Molenbeek is a major hotspot for jihadist activity.

The US and France announced they would intensify strikes against Daesh, and increase intel coordination.

RIP to those who had died.

An example of uninhibited intake of undocumented refugees. This is why i believe a stringent policy should be in place in determining which refugees should be taken in. Europe's porous border is also a major security issue. And is the heart of this security dilemma.

Islam's civil war between medievalists and modernisers - Telegraph

Husain Haqqani

The latest terrorist attacks in Paris serve as a grim reminder that the threat of global terrorism is unlikely to end until the resolution of the civil war of ideas between Muslim modernisers and those adhering to an outmoded theology of Islamic dominance.

A must read:

Husain Haqqani, senior fellow at Hudson Institute in Washington DC, served as Pakistan’s ambassador to the United States between 2008 and 2011.

Islam's civil war between medievalists and modernisers - Telegraph

Husain Haqqani

The latest terrorist attacks in Paris serve as a grim reminder that the threat of global terrorism is unlikely to end until the resolution of the civil war of ideas between Muslim modernisers and those adhering to an outmoded theology of Islamic dominance.

A must read:

The sad thing is this fact;

Muslims are the largest contributor to death on Muslims than on any other source. For example, this past week there was a recent suicide attack at a Shia shrine by radical Sunni Wahabists in Lebanon. Muslim on Muslim Crime.

This is not done by the Christians, not by the Jews, no, but by fellow Brothers and Sisters in Islam. That is a root of the issue.

An example of uninhibited intake of undocumented refugees. This is why i believe a stringent policy should be in place in determining which refugees should be taken in. Europe's porous border is also a major security issue. And is the heart of this security dilemma.

This incident is why I disagreed with other Filipino members here in an old thread about the PH govt.'s proposing to take in Syrian refugees.

Back
Top Bottom