What's new

Paris Under Attack

But wasnt the leadership of muslim baby was nurtured in US army prison barracks ?
Not only that it was general Mcrystal in IRAQ who started that stupid theory , making & pitching sunni & shia armed groups against each other ?

Its about time Muslim nations should support Russia & asad govt in their fight against USIS , cause in future that will finish any bad blood against Muslim nations ?

Any attack on western country or people are act of terror and crime against humanity. What a hypocrisy of world media and powerful country. When Israel killed thousands of woman children no crime commited ,when Sisi killed 900 protesters no inhuman things occurred.

1 of the attackers was French and had been known to the police. 2 other attackers had Egyptian and Syrian passports.

condolence on the victim.

What strike me is that why French did not pick up the attack to begin with, this attack is very well organised and very well planned. Seems to me they had to gone thru a testing/rehearse phase to inflict that many casualty in that small amount of time.

This type of attack have to have insider connection for money and resources. Which should have leave quite a large amount of paper trail. My fear is that they can somehow defeated the French intelligence and the planning gone unnoticed. Maybe we need to shake up intelligence network worldwide

Europe is fked up. Their policy on immigration has made Europe very dangerous
Instream at this point is contained in collection points. You can't conduct the French attack as an op with people who've arrived in an asylum seeker centre yesterday. In short, immigration policy is irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom