What's new

Paris Under Attack

Thanks Guru Saib.

mai sadke aapki is faraq dilli per saeen ji shukria karam meherbaani nawazish mere sarkaar :)
waise sir do you know why cartain members are actually calling ISIS/ISIL as USIS :azn:

What the he'll is Daesh,ISIS and ISIL?
ARE they different organization or the same?

Daesh claimed to be behind the atacks. @waz @Abingdonboy @Taygibay

0Bp6XTB.jpg

u9CkrSR.jpg
No English translations yet?

RIP .

/True muslims at it again . us kafirs and rafidha don't blow ourselves up because we're infidel dogs .

true muslims should kill others and blow themselves up . thats exactly what Islam has told us .

/endsarcasm

RIP .

/True muslims at it again . us kafirs and rafidha don't blow ourselves up because we're infidel dogs .

true muslims should kill others and blow themselves up . thats exactly what Islam has told us .

/endsarcasm
:o: please care to elborate on those thoughts sir thanks in advance :pop:

:o: please care to elborate on those thoughts sir thanks in advance :pop:
Well these animals call themselves "true muslims" . and they call us "rafidha" or "kafir" , which are supposed to be insulting and it means infidel .

i am simply mocking them .

F these people . disgraces of humanity .

RIP to all the victims.

I see a nice, solid, compact (and illegal-no permit) SIG in my future, not very long from now. Won't get caught like a animal waiting for it's turn to get slaughtered at some social event.
180.000 migrants passed through here in the last 2 months....no blanket statements here, but, i'd say it's pretty safe to assert not all were legitimate.

Your flag says "Slovenia". You are safe, dude, I don't think terrorists will attack in Slovenia, because their scumbag buddies in other countries won't celebrate since they will think, "Where? Slove..nia?"

RIP :(

can u provide me with source that Syrian migrant did this?

I did not use the word Syrians here. i did not blame Syrians or any other country here.
I know it might be done by misguided and brainwashed souls, who might be French.

My point was towards with so many refugees coming in, there is no procedure in place to check and identify genuine refugees. It is too difficult to identify original refugees, migrant economic refugees or hostile refugees who are brainwashed by organizations such as Isiss who come under the status of war torn refugees.

For ex - a couple of months back, some elements in EU were posting photos from Rome, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin and London and boasting how they came in EU with other refugees and are waiting for commands to do something.

It is never bad to see behind, identify loopholes and plug it.

Last edited by a moderator:
how many Iraqis are involved in this attack you think.and none of the above you mentioned involves Iraqi's.

Such acts are not about Iraq or any specific country anymore.

It is an atrocity which all sane countries are forgetting to identify and PURGE it. It is an act which is bringing humanity down.

As long as double talks carry on in Islamic and other countries blaming in the name of some rogue disgruntled elements, this will keep happening. Content to brainwash people is available easily on internet now, you just need a few people who are depressed or are losers in life to ignite the rage.

Such incidents happen.... a walk for peace is organized..Intel agencies start tracking a handful of guys and then? some of them are eliminated.

We are talking about a bigger issue here. Issue which everyone knows but no one is willing to say / identify and tackle it efficiently.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom