What's new

Paris Under Attack

I wanted to say that if we do not stop them and take radical decisions,other cities in Europe could be targeted.
I do not wish this to happen even to my worst ennemy.

Who's France's worst enemy?

France 24 is reporting that Police confirming that all terrorists have been killed (a total of 4)

France has declared a national state of emergency and has closed its borders after at least 120 people were killed in gun and bomb attacks in Paris.

At least 100 people are reported to have died at the Bataclan concert hall in central Paris.

Gunmen took many hostages there before being overpowered by police.

Others died in a reported suicide blast near the Stade de France and gun attacks on city centre restaurants. Five attackers are reported killed.

Paris residents have been asked to stay indoors and about 1,500 military personnel are being deployed across the city.
Attack sites:
  • Bataclan concert venue, 50 boulevard Voltaire, 11th district - hostages held
  • Le Carillon, 18 rue Alibert, 10th district - gun attack
  • Le Petit Cambodge, 20 rue Alibert, 10th district - gun attack
  • La Belle Equipe, 92 rue de Charonne, 11th district - gun attack
  • Near Stade de France, St Denis, just north of Paris - reported suicide bombing near venue as France v Germany football match played
  • Reports of gunfire at at least one other site
_86683734_bataclan_and_petit_cambodge_624.jpg
Paris attacks: Bataclan and other assaults leave many dead - BBC News

hey sanjay change the title thread, its not welcome here on PDF,

well there will be some after shocks after killing 500,000 civilians since 9/11
Most of those 500,000 have been killed by these very same Sunni Terrorist groups.

Again, what role did the school children of Peshawar play in the Iraq or Afghanistan invasion? What role did the Shia massacred in the tens of thousands in Iraq, under both Al Qaeda and now ISIS, have to do with Western foreign policy?

Back
Top Bottom