What's new

Paris all set to witness fashion line dedicated to Indian Army

P@nThEr

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
1story_647_101316062539.jpg

Among all the sartorial razzmatazz, the upcoming edition of the French European Indian Fashion Week (FEIFW) will witness a special line dedicated to the Indian Army.

To be held from October 21-23 in Paris, FEIFW will salute the spirit of Indian soldiers through the move.

"We are going to show a collection dedicated to the Indian Army at FEIFW in Paris," read a statement issued by the organisers.

To create a buzz for the event, the organisers also hosted a fashion flashmob in the capital's busy Connaught Place area. While people were going about their regular business--crowd of models and children swarmed around in front of the central park.

Models sashayed up and down a runway, and designers, acid attack survivors from NGO Acid Survivors Foundation India and children from NGO Shrishti participated in the flashmob to salute the Indian Army for their bravery.
Satish Reddy, President of FEIFW, said, "I want to salute to our armed forces, who selflessly risk their lives to protect our beloved country and our families."

Show director Liza Varma said, "I am very happy that people from all over India are saluting the hardships of our soldiers and this was to show them that their efforts are being appreciated by a grateful nation."

(With IANS inputs)

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...fashion-week-uri-attacks-lifest/1/786169.html

Is this due to "SirGKal" strikes?

Wonder how did India manage not to mention that? :P

Defence equipments bheekh mangane ka kaam hum nahi karte hain...

I was saying dassault aviation and France buttering Indians for purchasing more rafales by creating this stunt.

Last edited:
Post ko phle samj liya kro agar itni akal nahi ha to reply na kia kro ..

I was saying dassault aviation and France buttering Indians for purchasing more rafales by creating this stunt.
In this case, i am deleting my post.

Accept my apology

Apparently rumours are abuzz that Brigadier Ram Laal of the Indian Marcos will be leading the catwalk........here is the distinguished brigadier in the green boogie doing the backside wriggle , he is thought to have led the SIR GI CAL strikes.
@war&peace @Zibago

Getting military to addicted to such distractions will further degrade their professionalism and chivalry...I mean funny will be the army soldiers thinking about manicure and pedicure :)

Apparently rumours are abuzz that Brigadier Ram Laal of the Indian Marcos will be leading the catwalk........here is the distinguished brigadier in the green boogie doing the backside wriggle , he is thought to have led the SIR GI CAL strikes.
@war&peace @Zibago
I think they will be practicing to twerk and wiggle as a counter to offensive by PA's firing on LOC.

Getting military to addicted to such distractions will further degrade their professionalism and chivalry...I mean funny will be the army soldiers thinking about manicure and pedicure :)

I think they will be practicing to twerk and wiggle as a counter to offensive by PA's firing on LOC.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom