What's new

PANHA P-1 ( IRANIAN Helicopter )

WHAT Zionist? Weak UP!

Go 29 min into the video

and I quote " Ma mahdodeyateh tammeneh mavod ro dashteem, Yek mavad ba kayfeyateh payeen tar tosh hesab shod keh alan on o dareem ja ghozeen mekoneem "

What he is basically saying is they used some cheap stuff now we got to re-build it!

It's a 500 tone sub and subs still use steel not titanium! Iran produces steel at home so the idea that we couldn't get the right materials is nonsense!

The only mahdodeyat is on what he can and can not say! Even a U.S. defense minister can't come on US TV and say the guy before me was an Idiot! What he is implying is enough! People can clearly see what he is trying to say! at least some can!

Go 29 min into the video
He said the is no design or technical problems and because they need higher standards they have to use better material which is now available and they are substituting the older material with the new one...

Where in it he says anything about Steel, Titanium!!

I don't get it when you bring up precise info in form of numbers and specific names like you are someone in charge of those projects!!

Btw, Steel is used in submarine's fuselage when you don't need to sink lower than 200-300 meters, now if you like your subs to go as down as 500 meters then you need special castings, special titanium-steel combinations...

We only can guess that they made Fateh-class using ordinary submarine grade steel but later they decided to take it deeper so they need to do some modifications... This is even more likely when we know Iran recently unveiled their space grade furnaces that can be used to produce homogenized metals and casts like titanium or hard steels ... These furnaces is designed locally and can support Iranian space, submarine, airforce and other military grade projects...

He said the is no design or technical problems and because they need higher standards they have to use better material which is now available and they are substituting the older material with the new one...

Where in it he says anything about Steel, Titanium!!

I don't get it when you bring up precise info in form of numbers and specific names like you are someone in charge of those projects!!

Btw, Steel is used in submarine's fuselage when you don't need to sink lower than 200-300 meters, now if you like your subs to go as down as 500 meters then you need special castings, special titanium-steel combinations...

We only can guess that they made Fateh-class using ordinary submarine grade steel but later they decided to take it deeper so they need to do some modifications... This is even more likely when we know Iran recently unveiled their space grade furnaces that can be used to produce homogenized metals and casts like titanium or hard steels ... These furnaces is designed locally and can support Iranian space, submarine, airforce and other military grade projects...

What is wrong with you? Is Farsi your 2nd language or something?

Khodeto nazan beh on roh...

Did I say there was something wrong with the design? I said they used cheap materials to build it!

AND I QOTE " Ma mahdodeyateh tammeneh mavod ro dashteem, Yek mavad ba kayfeyateh payeen tar tosh hesab shod keh alan on o dareem ja ghozeen mekoneem "

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Between the lines translation = Our last defense minister was an idiot and signed off on using cheap materials to build this sub! Clearly we field tested the sub and found that it was losing structural integrity and now we have to rebuild the whole thing and I have to blame sanctions to save face!
And now the Payroll costs for the Fatteh has not only doubled but because of this fiasco we have to delay starting on our next sub project for at least 2-3 years!!!

FYI If that Sub was even capable of even diving to 100 meters they wouldn't have brought it in to be reconstructed and they wouldn't have made the info public! they would have just built another one and made the max debt of this one 100 meters!

Fatteh is a 500 Tone sub there is no need for Titanium in a sub that size and treated steal is all they needed

Nazeat and zelzal are not that precise.
By the way what about Scud family ?they are far less percise
:coffee:

rockets accuracy is a percentage of distance, when you say the CEP of one with 300km range is 50 meter, then it's defenitly a missile.

A rocket with any type of guidance system is called a Missiles regardless of how accurate it is!

A rocket with no guidance system is also just a rocket regardless of how accurate it is!

50m is an official number.
with 12km error, a rocket may even miss a city, let alone using in military operations.

these are in fact guidance and control kits.(what may have happened to Zelzal too)
mounted on rockets to turn them into missiles.

Last edited:
found that it was losing structural integrity and now we have to rebuild the whole thing
What a kid!! You are something child... You are something!! Seems like a teenager to me...
Those kids that talk like they were there... Guys that instead of guessing claim certainty... You need a brain reset...
There was nothing like what you said... A group with hundreds of highly educated engineers and scientists could n't know what you know and now you fixed everything for them!!

In order to send the sub as down as minister wished they needed special material... They did n't have it..tried to import... could n't...then focused on building it locally... meanwhile they could not risk stopping the project... later Iran made the new material and replaced the old one... This is my guess

I am really proud of some teen members here who talk like they know something that hundreds of PHD engineers and scientists in Iranian defense industry don't!!!

Go play your PS4... Leave the subs and expertise to those scientists who are working on them

This is my guess

I am really proud of some teen members here who talk like they know something that hundreds of PHD engineers and scientists in Iranian defense industry don't!!!

Go play your PS4... Leave the subs and expertise to those scientists who are working on them

Harz nagoo...Yeh harf dorost hesabi meyoneh harfat neest!

Sadly that's all you have to fall back on since you don't really know anything and you don't really have any facts!

It's a 500 tone submarine no more than 130 meters in length! You do NOT need titanium for the haul of a sub that size!

"""Send the sub down as the minister wished"""

What kind of nonsense is that? Yea lets double the payroll % on this project just so the sub can reach the ministers desired depth!

O, how little you know is beyond astonishing! You probably never managed a single project in your life!

Fact is they used cheap materials because they though they could get away with it! And it all goes back to Vahidi! hands down the absolute worst defense minister Iran has had in the past 35 years!

All one has to do is look at the Qaher-313 unavailing to fully see the absolute retardedness of Ahmad Vahidi
And for him to allow Iran's president to be present at that fiasco.... He should have been hanged for that alone!
Absolute embarrassment for an entire country!

Harz nagoo...Yeh harf dorost hesabi meyoneh harfat neest!

Sadly that's all you have to fall back on since you don't really know anything and you don't really have any facts!

It's a 500 tone submarine no more than 130 meters in length! You do NOT need titanium for the haul of a sub that size!

"""Send the sub down as the minister wished"""

What kind of nonsense is that? Yea lets double the payroll % on this project just so the sub can reach the ministers desired depth!

O, how little you know is beyond astonishing! You probably never managed a single project in your life!

Fact is they used cheap materials because they though they could get away with it! And it all goes back to Vahidi! hands down the absolute worst defense minister Iran has had in the past 35 years!

All one has to do is look at the Qaher-313 unavailing to fully see the absolute retardedness of Ahmad Vahidi
And for him to allow Iran's president to be present at that fiasco.... He should have been hanged for that alone!
Absolute embarrassment for an entire country!
ok kidow... you are right and as I said u seem to know a lot more than hundreds of scientists there.. no, i know nothing and i didn't claim i know... but I know a semi-heavy sub is not 130 meters long too!! it is around 50 meters per what I know... but those scientists do know something... much more than a cyber warrior kidow...

ok, you are right... now go play your Playstation....

ok kidow... you are right and as I said u seem to know a lot more than hundreds of scientists there.. no, i know nothing and i didn't claim i know... but I know a semi-heavy sub is not 130 meters long too!! it is around 50 meters per what I know... but those scientists do know something... much more than a cyber warrior kidow...

ok, you are right... now go play your Playstation....

I meant 130 feet! big deal!

Big difference. 90 metres difference.
I know there is a big difference! I meant to say feet not meters! when I said it's not a big deal I meant the error on my part wasn't a big deal and beside the point

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom