What's new

PANHA P-1 ( IRANIAN Helicopter )

Like what projects?
as I said just comparing the amount of output is enough to understand, yet you can search and check the news from that era and see the due dates. news about airplanes, radars, missiles, etc. all the unnecessary tools!

as I said just comparing the amount of output is enough to understand, yet you can search and check the news from that era and see the due dates. news about airplanes, radars, missiles, etc. all the unnecessary tools!
all important projects are underway with even heavier focus and investment... the policy is to stay low... so, don't worry... defense industry and preparedness is not something to neglect for a county like Iran and it is never been neglected... Sometimes you hear the news of latest progress sometimes you don.t... the work is underway and there are many surprises coming soon...

Airplanes... what, that Qaher embarrassment? Didn't they say they are deleting the design and asking the IRIAF for a new specification?

Radars? Missiles? We've had tons of news for thise. Massive long range surveillance radars. Precision warheads for missiles. Fateh-313. Hormuz 1/2.

Seems very much active to me.

5_9106241376_L600.jpg

This poor saudi slave is back. Tell me, could your masters build something like this? Stick to importing and don't make yourself look like a fool.

Anyway, what's the matter slave, these Panha helicopter development is burning your behind?

if shutting down the defensive projects is your index, then yes, he is on the top.

No offence but you're not even talking sense.You seem just interested in bashing anything Rouhani associated. You're like the American Republicans, whom bash anything Obama does.

Last edited:
This poor saudi slave is back. Tell me, could your masters build something like this? Stick to importing and don't make yourself look like a fool.
I'd say if she looks like her avatar then she can be excused.

when our defense industry came back to normal, which means after Rohani!

Nemekhastam dahanamo vaz konam vali nemezareen!

Normal is now with real progress like this:
http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950312000374

Not delusional plastic 5th generation fighters like the Qaher 313
And fruitless and wasteful failed attempts at spending monkeys in to space!

And Sub's like the Fatteh that were put together and made out of the cheapest metal they could find!

Look at it! I've see Toy's more realistic looking than this

upload_2016-6-3_20-22-53.png

It's absolutely embarrassing!

It's a more a propaganda industry for ppl that don't know any better rather than a defense industry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom