What's new

Panel to decide if Faiz poem is anti-Hindu!!!

1. 'An institution like IIT' doesn't teach/research on Urdu nazms

2. IIT Kanpur dint object to the lines, an IIT faculty did. Just like IIT Kanpur dint recite the poem but a group did

3. Panel will NOT study the nazm to give fatwa on whether it's anti-Hindu.

LOL at this pathetic article that is full of half truths and lies.

Complaint was about anti national meeting but found untrue.

Beef ban was already in place. You didn't know? It seems like your ilk started reading the constitution and laws right after 2014. Whatever that be cow urine or camel urine.

We got the Bharat Mata ki Jai part covered. It's good to see you lot finally raising it.:D Now "Bharat mata ki jai" huh?? I'm actually loving these protests, at least 2 or 3 of you will learn something from it. Soon you will sing Vande matharam.

Go translate it genius. It's in Bengali. As for your news links, nobody ask you to sing the entire poem. Only the ones adopted i.e the first two stanza which praises India. It was part of Independence movement and this poem was banned by the British fearing consolidation of Indian Nationalism. Only people who find religion in everything cannot tolerate it.

Vande mataram.

Your comment shows the mentality they are fighting against. NRC & CAB are both designed to hurt the Muslim Population in India and you expect them to bend over. If its a non issue then tell us what an issue is? Use google and you will see many time Muslims have been beaten by your brothers for not chanti Bharat matta ki slogan like this.
First of all NRC is not implemented throughout India, not even it's enacted. It's CAA (not CAB) because it's already a law and has nothing to do with Indian Muslims. But has everything to do with the Ummah, maybe that's what they're protesting for. Who knows.

First of all NRC is not implemented throughout India, not even it's enacted. It's CAA (not CAB) because it's already a law and has nothing to do with Indian Muslims. But has everything to do with the Ummah, maybe that's what they're protesting for. Who knows.
Yes Ummah is protesting throughout india right. Thats what you are saying. Watch video of the protest in Delhi and tell me why they are protesting there?
Please do tell why is internet service blocked in Kashmir? Don't go on yapping on this thread. Start making some sense because all of your comments are like you good for nothing.

Yes Ummah is protesting throughout india right. Thats what you are saying. Watch video of the protest in Delhi and tell me why they are protesting there?
Scare mongering by politicians. If you were to protest, can you tell me a reason for this protest?

Please do tell why is internet service blocked in Kashmir? Don't go on yapping on this thread. Start making some sense because all of your comments are like you good for nothing.
Internet service are blocked to avoid spreading of violence. Only mobile internet services are blocked now, cable internet is on. People are using wifi to tweet things.

Scare mongering by politicians. If you were to protest, can you tell me a reason for this protest?

Internet service are blocked to avoid spreading of violence. Only mobile internet services are blocked now, cable internet is on. People are using wifi to tweet things.
You being an I assume a resident off India do not know what the protest is about so let me school you mate This Bill is basically anti Muslim refugees and anti Muslim in general first off all why are muslim refugees not allowed in a supposed Secular safe haven secondly why are muslims being demanded to prove their nationality when they have been born and bred in India for centuries isn't that a bit non secular.I think Indians should openly declare their hatred for muslims and show their true orange colour rather than staying Passive I think whole off Pakistan knows that the large population off 2 feet Indian Hindus wouldn't mind slaughtering minorities if given the chance

You being an I assume a resident off India do not know what the protest is about so let me school you mate This Bill is basically anti Muslim refugees and anti Muslim in general first off all why are muslim refugees not allowed in a supposed Secular safe haven secondly why are muslims being demanded to prove their nationality when they have been born and bred in India for centuries isn't that a bit non secular.I think Indians should openly declare their hatred for muslims and show their true orange colour rather than staying Passive I think whole off Pakistan knows that the large population off 2 feet Indian Hindus wouldn't mind slaughtering minorities if given the chance
You are talking to a wall here. Bhains kay samnay been baja rhai ho
Hatred can be seen from his comments he doesn't care and he doesn't know things. BJP and goons are feeling all powerful after bashing minorities.

Please use full stops ... It's difficult to read.
This Act is not anti Muslim refugee, because this bill is a special provision inside Citizenship law that gives fast track citizenship to minorities from three theocracies.

This Act do not stop Muslim refugees from getting citizenship. That's bullshit spewed every now and then and dumbos believe it. Nobody asked Muslims to prove their citizenship. No such laws exist.

So, Zia's Pakistan and Modi's India has a problem with this particular poem. Explains a lot where India is heading now.

Please use full stops ... It's difficult to read.
This Act is not anti Muslim refugee, because this bill is a special provision inside Citizenship law that gives fast track citizenship to minorities from three theocracies.

This Act do not stop Muslim refugees from getting citizenship. That's bullshit spewed every now and then and dumbos believe it. Nobody asked Muslims to prove their citizenship. No such laws exist.
Yes Modi is quite a witty man he plans to introduce NCR and guess what CAA is basically a side show the main meal is NCR let me break it down for you first off all CAA Muslim are not part off this act But the muslim refugees who came to India. Most off them have to go back to the country off origin whether persecuted or not is a different matter but NCR is for people to prove they are Indian citizens alongside the validation process off NCR and have to show documents etc but since muslims are not included in CAA they are a target so let's say an Indian economically poor muslim who has lost his documents will now have to prove he is not a Muslim refugee If he is not muslim refugee please show us the documents what if he cant provide the documents then he has to travel to the nearest court appeal spend about 3 thousand pounds for judge etc how can a economically poor muslim citizen afford the fees for such a case you tell me how will he prove he is an Indian citizen

Yes Modi is quite a witty man he plans to introduce NCR and guess what CAA is basically a side show the main meal is NCR let me break it down for you first off all CAA Muslim are not part off this act But the muslim refugees who came to India.
India do not offer citizenship to whoever comes here. Forget about NRC, nobody knows the provisions of NRC that will be implemented. Basically they're protesting against NRC, that do not exist. Or say, something that may or may not happen in the future.

India do not offer citizenship to whoever comes here. Forget about NRC, nobody knows the provisions of NRC that will be implemented. Basically they're protesting against NRC, that do not exist. Or say, something that may or may not happen in the future.
Admit it mate India is not so secular after all

Most off them have to go back to the country off origin whether persecuted or not is a different matter but NCR is for people to prove they are Indian citizens alongside the validation process off NCR and have to show documents etc but since muslims are not included in CAA they are a target so let's say an Indian economically poor muslim who has lost his documents will now have to prove he is not a Muslim refugee If he is not muslim refugee please show us the documents what if he cant provide the documents then he has to travel to the nearest court appeal spend about 3 thousand pounds for judge etc how can a economically poor muslim citizen afford the fees for such a case you tell me how will he prove he is an Indian citizen
Sorry, It's still incomprehensible. Anyway...
From what I gather.

In India, Muslims from Pak, BD, Afg are ineligible to be called refugees. That is, India do not partake in Shia - Sunni - Ahmedi issues. All three are Muslims in India. So, they are migrants, and they can still gain Indian citizenship through due process. CAA do not stop that.

If you're poor, and you have no documents. First, you can't survive in India without any documents, you need govt ration to eat and a land to sleep. Second, irrespective of you're a Muslim or Hindu, you'll be send to detention center. Such a situation is impossible. Everyone has at least one document.

Admit it mate India is not so secular after all
Did we declare Hinduism as state religion?

Sorry, It's still incomprehensible. Anyway...
From what I gather.

In India, Muslims from Pak, BD, Afg are ineligible to be called refugees. That is, India do not partake in Shia - Sunni - Ahmedi issues. All three are Muslims in India. So, they are migrants, and they can still gain Indian citizenship through due process. CAA do not stop that.

If you're poor, and you have no documents. First, you can't survive in India without any documents, you need govt ration to eat and a land to sleep. Second, irrespective of you're a Muslim or Hindu, you'll be send to detention center. Such a situation is impossible. Everyone has at least one document.

Did we declare Hinduism as state religion?
Its called being a passive Hindu State

Back
Top Bottom