What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Hyprion.

Although, it shud be none of my business, MNS shud stick on and fight. It is about democracy and protecting it from unelected and unelectable folks. Pakistanis should be out on the streets like Turks last year, fighting for their elected govt.

Regards
Dont worry your wish for this fat pig to stay in power to carry out india's agenda will never happen.

Pakistan is above everything if IK is caught doing corruption hang him in the chowk we won't have a prob with it.
Exactly!!

Yeh paid supporter samjty hein ka hum sb he payroll pa hain!

Personally, i only support Imran because to me he looks like the best option. Now i never even claim that i have been told ths by god, no, i might be wrong in my evaluation but still the evaluation is of how good a certain somebody is for my country. Is ka elawa na tu myri Imran Khan sa rishtaydari ha na Nawaz na myri Bhain curai ha!!

It is all about studying and knowing who is the best for your country and your future.

Pakistanis should be out on the streets like Turks last year, fighting for their elected govt.

Zibago sb,

Is Kulsoom Nawaz also implicated? if not, like Rabri Devi she can take over as PMLN Prez/Pak PM?

Regards
SOme of their assets were hidden in her name so i was hearing something about it on tv yesterday so no chance

Chhor dia Maryam ne.. Moti chhuu keh ke

@Zibago @The Sandman @Hell hound
Imran niazee is going to be disqualified in Fraud Case:cheesy:

IF he is involved in any fraud, he should not only be disqualified but punished as well.

Something you cannot say for Nawaz!

But leave it, you wont understand.

Last edited:
I think they will not only challenge JIT report, but also file a petition in front of CJ SC to form a larger bench as in their opinion the judges have become biased over time..

@Farah Sohail @Arsalan @Verve @Hyprion
They will definitely challenge JIT report. Thats a fact but asking for larger bench... I mean they can ask for it but will CJ do that ?
Just because 2 judges gave their verdict against them doesn't mean they should be replaced by others... if CJ do that then this will set a precedent for future.

If you think a judge is going to decide against you just ask for another one.

Kapry ki dukan to h nahi k aik passand nahi aya to dosry color ka dekh lo

NO! It is about Law and Justice. Without these, there is no democracy. NS's fight is only in his mind - he's as good as dead now that he has perjury added to his medals as well.
expect more government of india internet indians coming here and whining for this bastard noora. he is not going to survive. zardari and co are next! Insha Allah we will have made in Pakistan governments.

Microsoft’s default font is at the center of a government corruption case

After creating a font in 2004, its creators probably never thought it’d be used as evidence in a government corruption case. Microsoft, for its part, couldn’t have foreseen it either after making Calibri the default option on products like PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and WordPad in 2007.

Unintended use case aside, Calibri currently sits at the center of a corruption investigation involving Pakistan’s Prime Minister, Nawaz Sharif.

Accused of illegally profiting from his position since the 1990s, Sharif is now under investigation by the Joint Investigative Team — a collective of Pakistani police, military, and financial regulators — after a treasure trove of evidence surfaced with 2016’s release of The Panama Papers.

In a report obtained by Al Jazeera, investigators recommended a case be filed in the National Accountability Court after concluding there were "significant gap" in Sharif’s ability to account for his familial assets.

Failure on the part of all respondents to produce the requisite information confirming ‘known sources of income’ is […] tantamount to not being able to justify assets and the means of income.

Sharif contends that neither he, nor his family, profited from his position of power, a denial that came under scrutiny today after his daughter and political heir apparent, Maryam Nawaz, produced documents from 2006 that prove her father’s innocence.

Unfortunately for the Nawaz family, type experts today confirmed the documents were written in Calibri, a font that wasn’t available until 2007.

For Nawaz, it looks like you can add forgery to a list of offenses that already features millions in possibly illegal offshore holdings and shady real estate deals.

right now the two apes charsi bassi and dhamal chudry are doing a conference. same old garbage rhetoric!

I think they will not only challenge JIT report, but also file a petition in front of CJ SC to form a larger bench as in their opinion the judges have become biased over time..

@Farah Sohail @Arsalan @Verve @Hyprion

They've run out of time. And this 'over time' excuse won't cut it as judges form their opinions and biases based on evidence in front of them. It's too late. Review petition perhaps but that'll be rejected most likely.

This will either go to the street & jail OR resignation with exile.

Arrest him. We are waiting..

By the way, what you will get is the PKR 100s of millions of payments from TV channels when IK signed with certain channels to attend their programs as an expert in 1999, 2011, and 2015 cricket world cups.. Not to mention, all this income is non-taxable.. In 2011 world cup alone, he received PKR 100 million from espnstar channel.

Dude, your government knows that they can't catch IK on anything, otherwise they would have already filed a case..

Arrest him how? I'm not a vigalanti or in government.

Since when is income from tv channels non-taxable? o_O no tax on land, no tax on profit from sale of property, no tax on income from sales of books, no tax on income hosting tv shows? So what exactly is tax paid on in Pakistan!? :hitwall:

And this government is as much mine as it is yours and every other Pakistanis. Your argument holds no weight! The Chaudhary brothers were corrupt, we all know it and no one would dispute it, and the Sharifs hate them! What corruption has been discovered against them? IK rules in KPK and has substantial support from all Pak including from public servants and the intelligence services. What evidence of corruption has he found against Nawaz Sharif!? Or what evidence was found against Gillani? Or Zardari when he was in prison for a decade and eventually released without charge? What evidence has been found against any former CM or Minister of KPK? What evidence has IK or PTI found against anyone!? :hitwall: it's not as simple as you make out, the corrupt protect the corrupt! The whole system is corrupt and no one would risk bringing it down and ruining their income.

What do you guys think? Will he step down or thrown out of PM house?

Want his disqualification through SC...

Mera khyal hai ke abhi resign nahi karay ga.. Agar kar bhi diya criminal references tu tab bhi banein ge.. Aur doosri baat ...even if he resigns now.. I think artcle 62/63 par declaration tu shayad tab bhi aayegi..because uski basis par woh next election nahi contest karsakta..abhi agar fauran resign kar bhi dey...

Last edited:
Sharifs have no options. Their best choice would be to run away to a country where they are sure they won't be extradited back from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom