What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think if he is disqualified, it will be more humiliating than if he fights and challenges JIT report..

Disqualification tu har soorat main honi hai... For how many yrs..you are disqualified on basis of 62/63?

I think they will not only challenge JIT report, but also file a petition in front of CJ SC to form a larger bench as in their opinion the judges have become biased over time..

@Farah Sohail @Arsalan @Verve @Hyprion

Larger bench? Phir tu woh 5 judges wala bench ban jayega.. Ye aisi ghalti kabhi nahi karein ge

Lo ji pathi key moan wala start ho gaya @PakSword
19875587_1533004923388641_4476176355846138506_n.jpg

Zibago sb,

I am afraid I dont have video access at office, so wont be able to comment.

I wud be highly gratified if you can summarise, sir!

Regards

no tax on income from sales of books, no tax on income hosting tv shows?

Tax is paid in the country where the income is earned.. if the country deducts taxes on income.. Most of the channels are situated in GCC, being tax heavens. I live in UAE, and I don't pay any taxes whether in UAE (as there is no income tax law) or in Pakistan (because I don't earn in Pakistan). But the property I purchase in Pakistan becomes taxable. Wealth tax applies in this case.. IK has been paying wealth tax regularly.

Please let me know if you want to know more..

these idiots are now just for the sake of it making up any cock'n bull story. Even if imran is disqualified that still does not mean that noora and tubbar are innocent they are the biggest crooks of them all.

A different bench.

Waisy..koi tu ho..jo bataye..ke ab is bench main Justice Khosa aur Gulzar ka kia future hai? Woh kis stage par aayein ge? Kia kisi ne kisi neutral legal expert ka analysis..kal se suna hai?

I think they will not only challenge JIT report, but also file a petition in front of CJ SC to form a larger bench as in their opinion the judges have become biased over time..

@Farah Sohail @Arsalan @Verve @Hyprion
100% agreed!

If i was Nawaz Shairf (Allah tooba tooba Allah maaf kray Tooba Toobaa :astagh: myray munh mein khaak) this is what i would be planing to do next.

1. Create doubts. With a vast majority of people not educated or privileged enough to understand what JIT have done, i would have tried to misquote the report, mislead the people about it, create doubts and confusions by calling JIT biased. In short, given the life long supporters a reason to keep supporting these thugs even after they have been caught with their pants down.
  2. Delay the inevitable. Create chaos to achieve that. File cases and petition to get there. Do whatever it takes to keep the public going around in circles.
  3. Define victory and change the goals/targets. Have a clear cut understanding that anything short of a guilty verdict and a punishment/disqualification not just from this seat but for future elections can be considered a half win for me! Just do whatever it takes to avoid this clear cut humiliating defeat which is looming ahead.
  4. Deception. Again, this is related to fooling our public. Making them believe that Nawaz was targeted by a biased JIT and this is all part of a grand conspiracy. Sorry to say that there are still many people in our country that will fall of it, because they have been deprived of education and knowledge to understand this.

But ALLAH ka shukar ha, i am NOT NAWAZ SHARIF so what i am going to do here is to spread awareness and make more and more people realize the tactics of these haram khors in coming days. I will be using twitter, defence.pk and all other means available to me to make it happen and play whatever little role i can play. My aim will be to make people understand what this JIT report have said and what it means for us, the people of Pakistan with respect to how we have been led by this family of shameless liars!

So people, lets ALL do this. I think this is our responsibility!!

@Moonlight @WAJsal @notorious_eagle @The Sandman @Slav Defence

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom