What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahmed Noorani ka column parh ke buhat dar lag raha hai yaar. Kaheen Dawn Leaks ki history na dohradi jaey..

2 days earlier, Raheel Shareef was also here to speak to some "important" people.. and according to some media reports, he has given some kind of msg to someone..

Block Kardo..

Who even takes him serious? He thinks ISI is involved in this case too as it gets involved in everything.

I wish mr. Pm's children get a permanent ban to fight election :/

I wouldn't dismiss Noorani's story right away. He has been right in the past but he is no one to pass the judgement on whether Nawaz Sharif is responsible or his children. Remember under NAB law, public office holder has to be responsible for children's wealth.

2 days earlier, Raheel Shareef was also here to speak to some "important" people.. and according to some media reports, he has given some kind of msg to someone..

The people with RS most probably are from Saudi ......... Saudi and Qatar are not on good terms these days? So even if there was any message how would that help the accused?

Ahmed Noorani ka column parh ke buhat dar lag raha hai yaar. Kaheen Dawn Leaks ki history na dohradi jaey..

Other than Hamid Mir pora jang group aesi hi bay saro paa khabrain phela raha hai and as far as raheel sharif is concerned woh niji doray pe aye thay koi family matters thay or koi msg waghera nahi tha as per my understanding.

Block Kardo..
Oo ni,, sb bakwas kr raha ha!!!

That will be ridicilious that JIT blames the son for all of it. I mean, wo kasay corruption kr sakty hein? Wo kahan sa yeh sb paisay la aay? With their father in government it is obvious where the money was coming from, i mean, there is NO SOURCE of that money. I dont think that NS will go free because all blame is put on son!

Ya sb bach jain gy ya sb marain gy, NS ko choor dea tu bachon ko pkrna bawakoofi ho ge!

@PakSword @Farah Sohail prepare yourselves for anything. Don't get hurt too much if the verdict is pretty opposite to your expectations. Lol

I am prepared to be very honest for anything.. But I will not trust any department/ institution from today onward if JIT presents a useless report.. Today is the last day for me, it all started from Dhandli commission, jis ne khud dhandli kardi thi..

Have you read Ahmed Noorani's column? Subah subah Qatari Shahzaday (@QatariPrince ) nay aisi report lagai hai ke mera sab kuchh band hogaya hai abhi..

Ohh yar, I am now very tense.. seriously..
M ne bhi abhi parhi h @Qatriprice ne jo post ki h.
Yaar kia waqai esa ho skta h k JIT sirf inki statements pr hi rely krti rahi ho or inhe kuch khas na mila ho... I dont think so... lekin dar sa lag raha h k waqai esa ho hi na jay
Allah kher kary...

Oo ni,, sb bakwas kr raha ha!!!

That will be ridicilious that JIT blames the son for all of it. I mean, wo kasay corruption kr sakty hein? Wo kahan sa yeh sb paisay la aay? With their father in government it is obvious where the money was coming from, i mean, there is NO SOURCE of that money. I dont think that NS will go free because all blame is put on son!

Ya sb bach jain gy ya sb marain gy, NS ko choor dea tu bachon ko pkrna bawakoofi ho ge!

Aap ki baat theek hai boss... But phir bhi.. history is not on our side..

I am tense as hell..

Remember under NAB law, public office holder has to be responsible for children's wealth.

This law, after Allah...

I am prepared to be very honest for anything.. But I will not trust any department/ institution from today onward if JIT presents a useless report.. Today is the last day for me, it all started from Dhandli commission, jis ne khud dhandli kardi thi..

But it's not the last episode today. It's not an ordinary case to be dismissed as soon as it's presented to judges. I think Court will involve some other parties and further investigate the case. So just relax.
Just hope they don't get the clean chit.

I don't think the conclusion drawn in the Jang/Geo can be real. As we saw JIT was thoroughly investigating Hudabiya Paper Mills and Chaudhry Sugar Mills money laundering cases, clean chit to Nawaz Sharif is nearly impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom