What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Panama case Joint Investigation Team (JIT) will submit its final report to the Supreme Court’s special implementation bench today.

The JIT, formed on May 5 in light of the Supreme Court’s April 20 judgment, was tasked to ascertain the money trail of the Sharif family-owned properties in Park Lane, London.

The members of the high-profile probe team were busy Sunday preparing the report, according to sources.

Authorities have issued a red alert for the federal capital's Red Zone, where the Supreme Court is located, and strict security measures will be in place in light of the JIT’s report submission.

Additional contingents of police and Rangers will be deployed both inside and outside the Supreme Court premises, officials said.

In a last-ditch effort to press the Sharif family’s case, top Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz leaders addressed the media at separate events across the country on Sunday.

Federal Minister for Railways Khawaja Saad Rafique was speaking to a gathering in Lahore, where he said that he knows who is playing against the ruling party.

Defence Minister Khawaja Asif addressed a gathering in Sialkot, where he demanded that the JIT proceedings should be made public so the entire nation should know what the JIT asked from the premier.

Meanwhile, responding to the ministers' remarks, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan said the government ministers threatened not to accept the verdict of the Supreme Court, as they said the JIT report without the Qatari prince's statement is 'unacceptable' to them.

Speaking to media on Sunday, the PTI chief expressed apprehensions that he sees a situation leading to an attack on the apex court developing, similar to the PML-N assault on the apex court in 1997.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/148740-panama-case-jits-final-report-due-today

The state of Pakistan has given two options to the system.

1) comply and let law prevail
2) system reload

Resign karden Mian Sahab.

Its too late, ab resign karne ka bhi koi faida nahi

اسلام آباد:توہین عدالت کیس،نہال ہاشمی سپریم کورٹ پہنچ گئے

If JIT gives the name of "Hussein Nawaz" or "Hassan Nawaz"...then it means total victory for PML(N)---as these two kids are not even in the politics to begin with--and are residing in England etc.

If JIT puts the blame on Nawaz Shareef etc, and Nawaz gets disqualified from PM ship via SC---then it's an okay result.

However, if by some chance---JIT absolutely dhabardhooses everybody--and Nawaz Shareef and Maryam Nawaz ends up getting disqualified from Politics.. Oh boy, that'll be some scene!! :D

Let's see what's the outcome of this whole fiasco

اسلام آباد:توہین عدالت کیس،نہال ہاشمی سپریم کورٹ پہنچ گئے

SC should put him in jail to give a signal about what will happen to those who'd try to attack the institutions!

Sach hi na niklay kaheen yeh baat..

:astagh:

I only analyse.. But if someone tells me something and I feel it's the truth, I share it..

Jang Group us waqt tak ulti seedhi rumors urata rahega jab tak inko aur inkay aqaa ko dhabardoz na kardey SC

Pakpassion cricket forum where we also have a long thread on Panama Case. Syed1. in this thread posts over there too.

Forum Rules are very strict there. You can't disagree with admin warna Ban :suicide:

Jang Group us waqt tak ulti seedhi rumors urata rahega jab tak inko aur inkay aqaa ko dhabardoz na kardey SC

Bhai Jan Pakistan ki history kuchh achi nahi rahi.. Aakhri ghanton par bhi NRO huay hain.. Yaad nahi hai Dawn Leaks main kia hua tha? From the point PA rejected the tweet and Army Chief rejected meeting requests from government, to the point of taking back the tweet.. Aik din subah uth kar khayal aaya ke main ghalat kar raha hun.. aur tweet wapis le li..

Bhai Jan Pakistan ki history kuchh achi nahi rahi.. Aakhri ghanton par bhi NRO huay hain.. Yaad nahi hai Dawn Leaks main kia hua tha? From the point PA rejected the tweet and Army Chief rejected meeting requests from government, aik din subah uth kar khayal aaya ke main ghalat kar raha hun.. aur tweet wapis le li..

Umeed pe duniya qayam hai Bhai, umeed tu achi hai lekin i agree maazi kuch itna shandaar nahi hai hamaray idaron ka, lekin pata nahi kyun is dafa aisa lag raha hai ke Godfather ki rassi khinchnay ka waqt aan pohncha hai.

You've also been great at posting news quickly, how do you go through so much of twitter news feeds, do you read all of them?

I have made list and search query on TweetDeck. So whenever news channels tweet something related to Panama case, it gives me notify and desktop & mobile alerts

ECP likely to announce verdict in contempt of court case against Imran Khan and Election Commissioner remakrs in last hearing was "Ab hamain jawab nahi chaye, ab hum verdict hi dain gay"

However, if by some chance---JIT absolutely dhabardhooses everybody--and Nawaz Shareef and Maryam Nawaz ends up getting disqualified from Politics.. Oh boy, that'll be some scene!! :D

Let's see what's the outcome of this whole fiasco

Baji can't be disqualified before qualifying.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom