عملدرآمد بنچ
PanamaCase
JIT
Names of Sharif Family and Qatari Prince
Names of JIT Members
Names of Judges
PTI and PMLN official Social Media

UCScreenshot20170710103040.png

@PakSword @Farah Sohail @Verve @Hell hound in paid kuton kay barey mein kiya karein :D

Umeed pe duniya qayam hai Bhai, umeed tu achi hai lekin i agree maazi kuch itna shandaar nahi hai hamaray idaron ka, lekin pata nahi kyun is dafa aisa lag raha hai ke Godfather ki rassi khinchnay ka waqt aan pohncha hai.

Ahmed Noorani ka column parh ke buhat dar lag raha hai yaar. Kaheen Dawn Leaks ki history na dohradi jaey..

2 days earlier, Raheel Shareef was also here to speak to some "important" people.. and according to some media reports, he has given some kind of msg to someone..

Block Kardo..

Baji can't be disqualified before qualifying.. :D

I know. A ban can be put however.

It she's "prosecuted" for corruption along with NS. It's curtains for baji.

She's the natural heir of shareef dynasty...needs to be curtailed now

Ahmed Noorani ka column parh ke buhat dar lag raha hai yaar. Kaheen Dawn Leaks ki history na dohradi jaey..

2 days earlier, Raheel Shareef was also here to speak to some "important" people.. and according to some media reports, he has given some kind of msg to someone..

As Sheikh Rasheed said "Yea Meeday dentor kay betay nahi hain, Nawaz Sharif key betay hain"

I dont think JIT will put all blame on Hassan and Hussain and give clean chit to main suspects Nawaz and Maryam

I know. A ban can be put however.

It she's "prosecuted" for corruption along with NS. It's curtains for baji.

She's the natural heir of shareef dynasty...needs to be curtailed now

Have you read Ahmed Noorani's column? Subah subah Qatari Shahzaday (@QatariPrince ) nay aisi report lagai hai ke mera sab kuchh band hogaya hai abhi..

As Sheikh Rasheed said "Yea Meeday dentor kay betay nahi hain, Nawaz Sharif key betay hain"

I dont think JIT will put all blame on Hassan and Hussain and give clean chit to main suspects Nawaz and Maryam

Ohh yar, I am now very tense.. seriously..

Bhai chaypanay ki bhi had hoti hy kis ko kis sey mila diya

Habib Akram and Sohail Warraich top my list of such ppl, including Mujeebur rehman shami...
chief-justice-ansar-abbasi.jpg
?

Have you read Ahmed Noorani's column? Subah subah Qatari Shahzaday (@QatariPrince ) nay aisi report lagai hai ke mera sab kuchh band hogaya hai abhi..
Kiya hoya detail please

Big day today,,
lets just hope and pray for the best.

How long do you people think it will take for SC to come out with the verdict after the report? Ideally they should need a few days to go through it all and decide.

Big day today,,

How long do you people think it will take for SC to come out with the verdict after the report? Ideally they should need a few days to go through it all and decide.

It will take one more month

Block Kardo..
Bhai Jan darao mat [emoji30] [emoji22] [emoji27]

I'm so freaking sleepy but still
up & waiting to hear what Supreme Court has to say...

Big day today,,

After 2018 election..verdict hassan and hussain chor..miyan sanp haji sanahUllAllah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom