What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noorani ki complete khabar parhnay ke baad..now am sure ke ye bilkol hi planted aur false news.. Jis tarah aik aik question ke jawab main keh diya ke sharif family ke stance se contrary JIT ko kuch nahii mila... Sirf wohi details hain jo sharif family ne di..uske ilawa..JIT ke pass kuch nahi hai.. Is se bilkol obvious hai ke poori ki poori news jhoot hai

I was thinking the same ......... if this is the case then why waste so much time.

Class one kay bachay say pocho ........ wo b sabit kar day ga yeh chor hain. Shareefzaday are not that shareef after all.

Last edited:
Justice Khosa aur Justice Gulzar..shayad doosri dunya se aaye hain...

there are jinns, they knew what shareefs are hiding without investigations :D

SC should also take action against such filthy media channels spreading false news ... working in favor of an individual rather than country

Aap ki baat theek hai boss... But phir bhi.. history is not on our side..

I am tense as hell..
You are right. Tension tu khair ha he, its natural. I am in office and dil kr raha ha ka bs dua rkny bath jaon. We know that SC wont say much about it today but still dil ghabra sa raha ha. :)

Just hope and pray for the best bro,, This is our chance to get things right, to save and serve Pakistan. Allah hidiat and himat dy in sb logon ko!

لگتاہےشریف خاندان آج جےآئی ٹی کےخلاف اپیل دائرکریگا،شیخ رشید
رپورٹ پرسپریم کورٹ آج یاکل تک فیصلہ دےگی،شیخ رشید

After 2018 election..verdict hassan and hussain chor..miyan sanp haji sanahUllAllah
It wont make sense and even our jazbati awam wont fall for it. Tuk he ni bnti is ke tu koi!

:rofl:

DEWxF6FU0AEvvzi.jpg:large

It wont make sense and even our jazbati awam wont fall for it. Tuk he ni bnti is ke tu koi!

Sir before vedict that is after victory in 2018 election miyan will announce huge development fund aur public khamosh beth jaye ge!! pakistan ki awaam chotia hai.

You are right. Tension tu khair ha he, its natural. I am in office and dil kr raha ha ka bs dua rkny bath jaon. We know that SC wont say much about it today but still dil ghabra sa raha ha. :)

Just hope and pray for the best bro,, This is our chance to get things right, to save and serve Pakistan. Allah hidiat and himat dy in sb logon ko!
hahahah -- same here, am at work too and didn't know the timing for Hearing today, so every 15mins i hop into the thread to see the update ----
on the personal level I see no disqualification of NS --- his children will be found guilty and all family to stand trail ----
post Criminal proceedings, NS will be found guilty along with his children and we wont be seeing Sharif family for next 10 years in Parliament, which btw is a hugeeeeee win for the people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom