What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point from Justice Ijazul ahsan's verdict

1. The JIT is also directed to investigate and find out if Respondent No.1 (Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif, the Prime Minister of Pakistan) directly or indirectly or through benamidars or authorized agents owns any other properties/assets/financial resources of any nature including but not limited to shares through offshore companies/bank accounts, which have not been disclosed to the concerned authorities

Is question ke jawab main Noorani Sb ko abhi ilhaam nahi hua ke kia jawab diya gaya? Shayad disappear hogaya...verdict main se...acc to noorani

From Court order

whether respondents No. 7 and 8 in view of their tender ages had the means in the early nineties to possess and purchase the flats;

Ahmed Noorani sb farmaatay hain

According to sources, the JIT was not satisfied with the Sharifs response but could not find out any single evidence to prove the stance of the Sharif family as wrong.

Sharif family stance: There is no record to suggest that the said flats were owned by Hassan or Hussain from the 1990s. However, even if presumed that the Sharif family owned these flats, the price paid (as written on title deeds obtained by the petitioner from UK Land registry) in 1993-96 was £1.9 million i.e. Pak Rs7.5 crore which was not at all a big deal for someone like MMS. There is no evidence to link MMS to any of these transactions.

Waah !! Qurban jayein..Ahmed Noorani sb ke..is jawab par..jo JIT ne diya hai..waah

l. The JIT shall investigate the case and collect evidence, if any, showing that respondent No. 1 or any of his dependents or benamidars owns, possesses or has acquired assets or any interest therein disproportionate to his known means of income.

Is ke baaray main Noorani sb khamosh hain...

A very desperate but extremely lame attempt by Noorani

مشترکہ تحقیقاتی ٹیم کچھ دیر میں سپریم کورٹ کے لیے روانہ ہوگی
رینجرزاور پولیس اہلکارجے آئی ٹی کی سیکیورٹی کے لیے تعینات ہیں

hahahah -- same here, am at work too and didn't know the timing for Hearing today, so every 15mins i hop into the thread to see the update ----
on the personal level I see no disqualification of NS --- his children will be found guilty and all family to stand trail ----
post Criminal proceedings, NS will be found guilty along with his children and we wont be seeing Sharif family for next 10 years in Parliament, which btw is a hugeeeeee win for the people

I think disqualification tu hogi..NS ki...then criminal references will also be sent..like Justice Khosa and Justice Gulzar have done.. We need only one more judge to disqualify NS.. I think Justice Ijazul Ahsan will disqualify him

DEW01I8XsAEZp_7.jpg:large

DEW1j6MU0AAyu-i.jpg:large

Kal tou report jama honi hai.. Questions tou baad main bhi poochay
If JIT gives the name of "Hussein Nawaz" or "Hassan Nawaz"...then it means total victory for PML(N)---as these two kids are not even in the politics to begin with--and are residing in England etc.

If JIT puts the blame on Nawaz Shareef etc, and Nawaz gets disqualified from PM ship via SC---then it's an okay result.

However, if by some chance---JIT absolutely dhabardhooses everybody--and Nawaz Shareef and Maryam Nawaz ends up getting disqualified from Politics.. Oh boy, that'll be some scene!! :D

Let's see what's the outcome of this whole fiasco

SC should put him in jail to give a signal about what will happen to those who'd try to attack the institutions!
In case of first options supreme court will loss everything and this will be start of new chaos ... Corruption will be legalized .

post Criminal proceedings, NS will be found guilty along with his children and we wont be seeing Sharif family for next 10 years in Parliament

I hope the family includes the current finance minister too ...........

I think disqualification tu hogi..NS ki...then criminal references will also be sent..like Justice Khosa and Justice Gulzar have done.. We need only one more judge to disqualify NS.. I think Justice Ijazul Ahsan will disqualify him
disqualification on what grounds?
he has to face trail first, then he will be found guilty & punished, only then he will be disqualified to become a member of parliament -----
Look at the other factors, PSX is going to crash, political instability is not what the economy needs --- those at places understand this ---- democratic process has to continue --- and it is being made sure of ----

disqualification on what grounds?
he has to face trail first, then he will be found guilty & punished, only then he will be disqualified to become a member of parliament -----
Look at the other factors, PSX is going to crash, political instability is not what the economy needs --- those at places understand this ---- democratic process has to continue --- and it is being made sure of ----

Disqualification on not being Sadiq and Ameen, as two other judges have done.

Jail on the basis of criminal charges that require a trial..

But it's not the last episode today. It's not an ordinary case to be dismissed as soon as it's presented to judges. I think Court will involve some other parties and further investigate the case. So just relax.
Just hope they don't get the clean chit.

I was only discussing about the JIT report. If JIT report is useless, then it will be very difficult for SC to punish anyone.

Nobody wants to stop the democratic process but at the same time we need to understand what democracy is all about, Corrupt is going to be punished sooner or later either he is a PM or President.. come what may.

According ijaz afzal's son JIT was formed to disqualify N.S. S.C didn't disqualify N.S directly so in future it would be taken as joke that if somebody is against P.M he would drag him to S.C to get rid of him. Other than that S.C was being maligned too from political parties other than Pmln at start.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Defence.pk mobile app

Feeling sorry for all those having so much expetations from these failed institutions.
Itna lamba thread ho chuka hai panama pay..itna time aur itna resource barbaad ho chuka hai.
I request all the desparate members to keep their cool.Hope for the worst and prepare for the worst.
My father is a heart patient and he is so mentally,emotionally and psycologically involved in this panama saga,I just dont know how to keep him calm if the worst of verdicts is given by the Supreme Court.
And to me the worst verdict is the one which is ambigious, unclear,delaying tactic and subject to free interpretation by both parties.

Hope for the worst and prepare for the worst.

Hope for the worst?

My father is a heart patient and he is so mentally,emotionally and psycologically involved in this panama saga,I just dont know how to keep him calm if the worst of verdicts is given by the Supreme Court.
And to me the worst verdict is the one which is ambigious, unclear,delaying tactic and subject to free interpretation by both parties.

I feel for him man! May Allah bless him.. If a person like me is so tense, what would be the condition of a heart patient!

The oldest noon leagi excuse my name is democracy if you harass me democracy is harassed :D

Pray that they do attack it will work against them in future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom