What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost agree to that.
Lekin agr aj JIT qatari k mahal jati h to iska matlab ye how k kal ko koi bhi esi demand kr skta h bahir beth k, k m nahi aa skta security ki waja se or m Pakistani national nahi hon (lot of these politions have dual/forgien nationalities even many burocrates also) to phir adalaten har aik k ghar ja ja k statements record karain gi ?

NS don't even need Qatri's statement, he should only provide the transactions / Money trail and that he can send from HIS home / country

Mera khyal hai ke SC..is condition ko kabhi accept nahi karay gi ke zjit..Qatari ke ghar jaye aur usay interview karay.. Bas inke kehnay ko hojayega ke agar aap kahein tu hum ye kar lein.. SC khud hi reject kar dey gi ..i am sure

Mera khyal hai ke SC..is condition ko kabhi accept nahi karay gi ke zjit..Qatari ke ghar jaye aur usay interview karay.. Bas inke kehnay ko hojayega ke agar aap kahein tu hum ye kar lein.. SC khud hi reject kar dey gi ..i am sure

Noonies ne rona hi rona h. ap log unkay besury raag Jub se JIT bani h tab se sun rahy hn.
JIT kuch bhi kr le, SC kuch bhi kr le.. kitni hi transparent investigation kion na ho.
inke paas siway rony dhony k or reh kia gya h.
or jo patwari gala phar phar k chikh rahy hn uski waja NS family ki bajay ye bhi h k unko apni bari bhi nazar aa rahi h.

Kia hi acha ho k SC Mega corruption k sary case isi JIT k pass bhej den... :cheesy:

another Rant, that NS & his league has started is that Why 'Personal / Private Business" of Sharif Khandan is under scrutiny?" JIT is going out of its Mandate ---- JIT Mandate was to investigate if there was any Terror Financing or Money Laundering

SC should have included Talal Ch, Danyal Aziz and saad Rafiq in JIT.. Only then..Sharif family would have been satisfied...

Thanks..

@Farah Sohail

In the same video, just watch from 22:30.. Fawad Chaudhry is sure that there will be no argument on the JIT report.. interesting..

I watched it.. Yes..Fawad Ch is right.. What Fawad Ch said is very similar to what Rauf Klasra said yesterday.. However...it seems from Fawad Ch's opinion tht probably Justice Khosa and Gulzar will also be able to make certain additions..as report will go back to tht 5 member bench...but no arguments will be there on tht report.. Just bench will review tht report and give final verdict.. I hope he is right

Kia hi acha ho k SC Mega corruption k sary case isi JIT k pass bhej den... :cheesy:

Ye tu mere dil ki baat keh di aap ne.. :lol::lol: I wish ke saaray instituitions like NAB, khatam hojayein..bas SC suo moto notices le kar..is JIT ke pass investigations ke liye bhejein..phir SC verdict dey..aur phir iss JIT ki reports ko hi evidence banaa kar baad main accountability court bhej dein :lol:

It's a possibility but most likely Army will be called in by the SC as a last resort.

What's worrying is the latest threat by manipulating the financial market. One of the reason Musharaf stopped the clamp down on criminals was due to flight of capital out of country. Now who stops this flight is a big question.

@Farah Sohail

There are many ways available with PMLN govt through which they can pressurize the state institutions.

As verve has pointed out, stock markets can be crashed and dollar value can go up to the extent that country will enter into turmoil.

These are some of the unconstitutional steps that PMLN is working on right now.. It is not 90s, and we know PMLN also knows that new era needs new measures.. and they are experts of adopting them..

Ye tu mere dil ki baat keh di aap ne.. :lol::lol: I wish ke saaray instituitions like NAB, khatam hojayein..bas SC suo moto notices le kar..is JIT ke pass investigations ke liye bhejein..phir SC verdict dey..aur phir iss JIT ki reports ko hi evidence banaa kar baad main accountability court bhej dein :lol:

All jIT members will resign in six months..

@Farah Sohail

But before that we will be having a line of " wada muaf gawahan" against each other. everyone of these baboons will be crying to give statement against the others to save his skin.
Just imagin how happy the "aam awam" will be ....... :cheesy:
Only IF it can happen...:(

To be very honest, I was impressed. I was driving on a highway going to Al Ain from Abu Dhabi, while hearing Maryam's speech on my car's speakers connected with my mobile, I became impressed.

But I was impressed till someone told me about usage of earphones.. or probably rati huee taqreer. After that I looked at her expressions after coming back home.. Now I think she is a good actor only.. Anyone who avoids questions can't be called a leader..
They can't impress me even if they turn into gold...for me they are corrupt to the core, murderers and traitors...I never get impressed by fluency of speech and eloquent flow of words whether written and preplanned or extempor... For me an honest, truthful and sincere leader does not need these superficial skills that an actor can excel at. It does not matter if he is not articulate or even stutters.

JIT should go to Qatar if that is what is required.

NS should not be given any chance to play victim here. We looked the other way in Dawn leaks just because of thhis reason at that time, we should not allow him that loose ball now. All loose ends must be tied up. Even if it means a delay of a week so be it, but kal in ko ronay ka moqa ni milna chahea bs!!

Evidence/statement to be presented before a court of law in Pakistan can't be recorded outside the jurisdiction of Pakistani courts, a statement or evidence recorded in Prince's office or house will have no legal value, even Sharifs will exploit its unlawfulness. Special leniency for prince would set a very bad precedent for future cases, every tom dick and harry will make mockery of this precedent. Qatari per se is a Sharifs' witness, it's their legal obligation to get his statement recorded lawfully to reinforce their defense. That said, Sharifs must be warned to ensure Qatari's statement.

@Farah Sohail

There are many ways available with PMLN govt through which they can pressurize the state institutions.

As verve has pointed out, stock markets can be crashed and dollar value can go up to the extent that country will enter into turmoil.

These are some of the unconstitutional steps that PMLN is working on right now.. It is not 90s, and we know PMLN also knows that new era needs new measures.. and they are experts of adopting them..

@bold I think ye recently jo crisis hua hai..of dollar prices going up..on 5th july.. I think iss par bhi SC ko suo moto action lena chahye tha.. Ishaq Dar ki investigation nahi.. Balke SC ko khud suo moto le kar uss par inquiry karni chahye.. Anr JIT banaa kar investigate karna chahye.. Ideally iss jit ko hi 10th ke baad is kaam par lagaa dena chahye.. I thought SC will take suo moto action..lekin liya nahi.. Abhi tu Justice Khosa acting chief justice thay.. Unhon ne bhi suo moto notice nahi liya.. I thought he will... Kiya acting CJ suo moto notice le sakta hai? I think..he can.. But maybe he deliberately avoided.. Ke chief justice aayein..tu wohi notice lein.. Agar lena hai tu... Warna inke suo moto lenay par PML N mazeed controversial banaa detay...

Rahi baat JIT members ke 6 months main resign karnay ki baat..mera khyal hai ke inke 6 months bhi bhtt kaafi honge.. Kaash aisy log instituitions ke top par aajayein :(

@bold I think ye recently jo crisis hua hai..of dollar prices going up..on 5th july.. I think iss par bhi SC ko suo moto action lena chahye tha.. Ishaq Dar ki investigation nahi.. Balke SC ko khud suo moto le kar uss par inquiry karni chahye.. Anr JIT banaa kar investigate karna chahye.. Ideally iss jit ko hi 10th ke baad is kaam par lagaa dena chahye.. I thought SC will take suo moto action..lekin liya nahi.. Abhi tu Justice Khosa acting chief justice thay.. Unhon ne bhi suo moto notice nahi liya.. I thought he will... Kiya acting CJ suo moto notice le sakta hai? I think..he can.. But maybe he deliberately avoided.. Ke chief justice aayein..tu wohi notice lein.. Agar lena hai tu... Warna inke suo moto lenay par PML N mazeed controversial banaa detay...

Rahi baat JIT members ke 6 months main resign karnay ki baat..mera khyal hai ke inke 6 months bhi bhtt kaafi honge.. Kaash aisy log instituitions ke top par aajayein :(

Har baat pe sour moto nahi le sakti SC. I think SC should fire the heads of key institutions and make them an example for anyone taking up that role in future.

Har baat pe sour moto nahi le sakti SC. I think SC should fire the heads of key institutions and make them an example for anyone taking up that role in future.

SC kisi bhi bat par suo moto le sakti hai.. Is se bhtt choti choti baaton par suo moto leti rahi hai... Ye dollar prices wala crisis choti baat nahi thee..

Regd..firing heads of instituitions..honestly... i dont have much hope from advocate.. Woh lower courts ko refer kar dein ge..criminal case..and tht will be a never ending case..while these ppl will continue to keep their positions

Si
It's a possibility but most likely Army will be called in by the SC as a last resort.

What's worrying is the latest threat by manipulating the financial market. One of the reason Musharaf stopped the clamp down on criminals was due to flight of capital out of country. Now who stops this flight is a big question.
Sir for the greater good we have to swallow the hard pill ... capital flight will be of corruption it is already off the books ... no more mercy ...

SC kisi bhi bat par suo moto le sakti hai.. Is se bhtt choti choti baaton par suo moto leti rahi hai... Ye dollar prices wala crisis choti baat nahi thee..

Regd..firing heads of instituitions..honestly... i dont have much hope from advocate.. Woh lower courts ko refer kar dein ge..criminal case..and tht will be a never ending case..while these ppl will continue to keep their positions

SC administrative matters pe aik hadd tak jasakti hai, iss se ziada nahi.. How many judges does SC have? These type of crisis need a workforce of 1000s of people working in 10s of different institutions, with integrity.

Itna asaan nahi hota.. Aik money trail sabit karni hai, 60 days ka time bhi enough nahi hai.. imagine, 3 stock exchanges, with multiple stock brokers, some of them working on the advice of government when to sell shares and when to buy them back. Similarly, multiple banks/ money exchange companies, some of which are working for government..

Not possible at all.. That's why IK says that institutions ko theek hona parega.. warna kuchh nahi hosakta..

Acha tell me, if government plays with dams and canal system in the coming rainy season and destroys the important crops, will SC take any action on it? First of all, it will be very difficult to know who did what.. secondly, it will require intelligence agencies' collaboration with the right institutions to unmask the crime.

There are thousands of ways shareefs can adopt right now..

SC administrative matters pe aik hadd tak jasakti hai, iss se ziada nahi.. How many judges does SC have? These type of crisis need a workforce of 1000s of people working in 10s of different institutions, with integrity.

Itna asaan nahi hota.. Aik money trail sabit karni hai, 60 days ka time bhi enough nahi hai.. imagine, 3 stock exchanges, with multiple stock brokers, some of them working on the advice of government when to sell shares and when to buy them back. Similarly, multiple banks/ money exchange companies, some of which are working for government..

Not possible at all.. That's why IK says that institutions ko theek hona parega.. warna kuchh nahi hosakta..

Acha tell me, if government plays with dams and canal system in the coming rainy season and destroys the important crops, will SC take any action on it? First of all, it will be very difficult to know who did what.. secondly, it will require intelligence agencies' collaboration with the right institutions to unmask the crime.

There are thousands of ways shareefs can adopt right now..

Kahin na kahin se start tu karna hoga,, fuzool cheezon par su moto letay rehtay hain.. I know it will be very difficult..lekin agar ek dafa kisi aisy crisis ki sahi investigation hogayi..it will set a precdent for the future.. 2 months na sahi..... 6 months de dein.. Us main kisi na kisi hadd tak tu wrongdoing sabit hojayegi..agar SC is tarah hi monitor karay jaisy panma case ki investigation ko monitor kiya hai.. Kahin na kahin..example banaana hoga...

Kahin na kahin se start tu karna hoga,, fuzool cheezon par su moto letay rehtay hain.. I know it will be very difficult..lekin agar ek dafa kisi aisy crisis ki sahi investigation hogayi..it will set a precdent for the future.. 2 months na sahi..... 6 months de dein.. Us main kisi na kisi hadd tak tu wrongdoing sabit hojayegi..agar SC is tarah hi monitor karay jaisy panma case ki investigation ko monitor kiya hai.. Kahin na kahin..example banaana hoga...

To investigate, again SC will require help of multiple institutions. One fraud in SECP record, and FIA was called in to probe the matter.. Fortunately (by grace of Almighty Allah), everything is going against Shareefs right now, otherwise, FIA would have told SC that nothing happened.

When share markets crash, each and every big activity requires forensic investigation. Complex trend analysis is required. Some of these tasks are done with the help of foreign experts as well..

I mean, SC ko sirf aik action lena hai, make the heads of only 3 institutions (NAB, FBR and SECP) an example, the rest will be automatically handled by other institutions..

============================

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom