What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shareef family is not going to accept the decision. Pakistan Army will have to intervene at some point. They are identifying all the options available to them, constitutional and non-constitutional. First, they will take constitutional steps, then unconstitutional.

Tough times ahead for the nation.

On the other hand, if you guys have noticed, SC and Election Commission has given the dates for IK's cases that are same as JIT dates, and Panama case dates.. I would have called it coincidence if it had happened once or twice. But I have noticed that whenever any important date is announced in Panama, the same date is announced by either SC or EC in IKs cases. Aisa lagta hai ke judiciary ke bhi kuchh log NS ke saath milay huay hain.. EC tou khair hai hi Shareef Family ka toilet.

@Verve @Arsalan @Dil Pakistan @war&peace @The Accountant @Imad.Khan @Zibago @Hyprion

Has anyone of you also noticed this trend?

M ne kahin kisi channel p suna tha k inhon n apny pehly daur se apny bandy lagany shoro kr diay thay keeping in mind k kal ko agr kuch hota h to ye kam aain gay or phir har daur m ye esa krty rahy hn.
Aj wo lagai hoi fasal jawan ho chuki h or ab ye usy katny m lagay hn.

EC ko ham 2013 se hi dekh rahy hn k wo inky khilaf koi case leny se darty hn.
IK k khilaf case aisy lia jata h jesy uska dugna sawab milta ho inhe...

Pakistan ka clearing house SBP hai.. Amir Aziz is there in JIT for a reason..

Pakistani bank ne koi fake statement di, tou uss ke saath woh hoga ke Allah de aur Banda le.. Chhoti chhoti mistakes pe SBP doosray banks ko millions main jurmana karta hai.. Fraud ki tou baat hi alag hojaegi..

@bold and red... :lol::lol::lol:

Waisy agar is JIT main Amir Aziz aur Bilal Rasool na hotay tu kia hota? Koi 2 number log hotay inki jagah agar? ThankGod..is JIT main ye dono hain

@bold and red... :lol::lol::lol:

Waisy agar is JIT main Amir Aziz aur Bilal Rasool na hotay tu kia hota? Koi 2 number log hotay inki jagah agar? ThankGod..is JIT main ye dono hain

Pahlay mujhay lagta tha ke achay officer ki kami hai institutions main.. lekin achay officer abhi baqi hain.. This JIT has increased my trust on Pakistani institutions.

Mujhay lagta hai, ke the heads of the institutions are mostly corrupt. But 2nd and 3rd tier of officers is honest..

Pahlay mujhay lagta tha ke achay officer ki kami hai institutions main.. lekin achay officer abhi baqi hain.. This JIT has increased my trust on Pakistani institutions.

Mujhay lagta hai, ke the heads of the institutions are mostly corrupt. But 2nd and 3rd tier of officers is honest..
Sir aap ny mery mun ki baat chen li ...

Salute all those honest officers who despite of challenges are fighting against the odds

Waisy kami tu hai honest officers ki...govt instituitions main..kiun ke promotions depend hi loyalty ....aur khushamad par karti hain.. Lekin phir bhi honest officers hain zuroor...

Is JIT main Bilal Rasool aur Amir Aziz tu rehmat ke farishtay ki tarah lagtay hain..

jNVc_ulo_normal.jpg

قطری شہزادے نے جے آئی ٹی ارکان کواپنے محل آنے کی دعوت دے دی،ذرائع
قطری شہزادے کا جوابی خط جے آئی ٹی کو موصول ،ذرائع
شیخ حمدبن جاسم نےقطرآنے کیلیے جے آئی ٹی ممبرزکے نام مانگ لیے،ذرائع
قطری شہزادے کیساتھ سوال وجواب بھی حمد بن جاسم کے محل میں ہونگے، ذرائع
جے آئی ٹی سے قطرآمد کی تاریخ بھی مانگی گئی ہے، ذرائع
قطری شہزادے نے جے آئی ٹی کوجوابی خط گزشتہ روز لکھا تھا، ذرائع

jNVc_ulo_normal.jpg

Agar JIT walon ne qatari shehzaday ke mehel jaana hota tu woh qatari ke pichlay letter ke baad hi chalay jaatay.. Ab jab 2 din reh gaye hain tu ye dramay karrahay hain qatari shehzada, Sharif family aur geo walay mil kar @PakSword @The Accountant

jNVc_ulo_normal.jpg

Means no proof ,,, so end of chapter

jNVc_ulo_normal.jpg

Gya ye bhi raddi ki tokri m

Firing head of institutes is the key here ,,, sirf NS ko disqualify kerny sy kuch nahi hoga ,,, Maryam Nawaz ajay gi , dhandhli kern gy or koi bhi law pass kerwa ker apny aap ko accountability sy azad ker len gy ...

I always emphasize this case is not about NS family ,, or not even about Panama leaks ,,, this is about setting the culture of accountability of the powerful ... I lost my hope when order was to form JIT but with the information on JIT members track record I reassess the situation and came to the conclusion that Supreme court is doing the right thing by setting up a smooth and open system of accountability ... this is the most important objective of all this activity ...

You are absolutely spot on.. Firing head of instituitions is the most important thing now..even more than NS disqualification..i would say... Lekin advocate aur pakora par ziada bharosa nahi hai mujhe.. I think IK ko ek aur petition le kar jaani chahye ..baad main SC...agar advocate ne JIT ki application par koi sahi faisla na kiya

JIT should go to Qatar if that is what is required.

NS should not be given any chance to play victim here. We looked the other way in Dawn leaks just because of thhis reason at that time, we should not allow him that loose ball now. All loose ends must be tied up. Even if it means a delay of a week so be it, but kal in ko ronay ka moqa ni milna chahea bs!!

NS should not be given any chance to play victim here. We looked the other way in Dawn leaks just because of thhis reason at that time, we should not allow him that loose ball now. All loose ends must be tied up. Even if it means a delay of a week so be it, but kal in ko ronay ka moqa ni milna chahea bs!!
JIT cannot go to the residence as in that case they cannot film the Qatari prince ... I am fine with taking statement at any other Pak gov place ...

The judgement and the coupled Order is clear and absolutely unambiguous, the court's rules and procedures are not for us to understand. Please remember this case is part-heard, addition of any new judge will make the case afresh which would mean back to square one. CJ is there for a job to do, he decides benches.
Exactly!!
There is no ambiguity in their judgement and procedures. Though it is a perhaps the first of its kind case and bench but still it is being followed under the already established rules and procedures which makes the job of the SC easy and streamlined.

Last edited:

Agree with you completely.

JIT cannot go to the residence as in that case they cannot film the Qatari prince ... I am fine with taking statement at any other Pak gov place ...
Koi ni,, at least that will stop NS from playing victim. To be honest, there are quite a few people who may fall for it again so need to avoid such a situation.

Agree with you completely.
Ha na?
Warna inhon na phr sa rona start kr dyna ha bs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom