What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
JIT cannot go to the residence as in that case they cannot film the Qatari prince ... I am fine with taking statement at any other Pak gov place ...

There are other ways of his statement's confirmation, such as taking signatures, circulating MoMs and getting his agreement.. etc etc...

There are other ways of his statement's confirmation, such as taking signatures, circulating MoMs and getting his agreement.. etc etc...
Even if the statement of whatever they gather from Qatar is worthless, still if it stops NS from playing innocent masoom bacha it is worth it!
I do not want them to use the same old tactics as i am sure our people will still be fooled with that.

JIT should go to Qatar if that is what is required.

NS should not be given any chance to play victim here. We looked the other way in Dawn leaks just because of thhis reason at that time, we should not allow him that loose ball now. All loose ends must be tied up. Even if it means a delay of a week so be it, but kal in ko ronay ka moqa ni milna chahea bs!!

Well, it was the duty of Shareef family to bring the Qatari prince before the JIT. However, as per my info which is public now, JIT was ready to go to Qatar to record his statement but he declined to appear before JIT even in Pakistani embassy in Doha and also put a condition that his statement will not be recorded. His and NS's plan was to waste the time of the JIT and JIT does not have that kind of time.

So it is the arrogant behavior of NS and Qatari prince that prohibited JIT from going to Qatar.

Don't you worry, NS is not getting any loose ball. BTW in the verdict of SC prior to the formation of the JIT, qatari-letter was discarded as a legal document.
We are not talking abt whether one more judge reqd for disqualification or not? We know its a done case tht Justice Khosa and Gulzar's verdict will be counted for sure and only one more judge reqd... We were only discussing tht whether Justice Khosa and Gulzar can make some additions in their previous verdict..based on JIT report or not? This is the only thing we were discussing...So plzz read the entire context before responding
Yeah on that we agree

Agree with you completely.

JIT kp qatar jana chahye..but they cant go to his palace.. Na vid recording hosakti hai... Aur phir security ka bhi masla hoga.. I think 10th ko JIT ko apni final report de deni chahye SC ko.. Aur qatari ke baaray main likh dein ke humari opinion main ye ek jhoot hai aur ye qatari sirf time buy karraha hai..iska koi iraada nahi hai humein interview denay ka.. Aur phir SC se kahay ke agar aap ko ab bhi lagta hai ke humein iske mehal jaana chahye aur isay interview karna chahye tu humein 1 week ka tme de dein...hum chalay jatay hain... Lekin humari nazar main ye ek jhoot aur fraud hai.. Agar SC ne time de diya tu theek..warna ye tu apni opinion likh hi chukay hain.. Aur mera nahi khyal ke SC inn se kahay gi ke aap uski residence par jayein

Exactly!!
There is no ambiguity in their judgement and procedures. Though it is a perhaps the first of its kind case and bench but still it is being followed under the already established rules and procedures which makes the job of the SC easy and strealined.

Please watch first 10 mins.. This is what I was referring that law experts are also divided on this issue...

Koi ni,, at least that will stop NS from playing victim. To be honest, there are quite a few people who may fall for it again so need to avoid such a situation.

Ha na?
Warna inhon na phr sa rona start kr dyna ha bs!!!
If my understanding is correct then His statement would only have legal standing if it is given in Pakistan Embassy, or else it is nothing more than a piece of trash ------ JIT had no other option but to pay him a visit & get the statement anyway --- becuz Noon League had already started playing the victim card that why Prince is not being allowed to make his statement & bla bla bla -----

کھانا ملیگا ٹائٹ... بیچاروں نے اتنی محنت کی ہے، کچھ انجوائے کرلینے دیں

Khaana tu kia milay ga? Becharon ko lenay ke denay parr jayein ge... Qatari shehzada apnay mehal main inke saath jo chahay sulook karay..

his statement will be in favour of NS ...he will simply say that I gave the flats and paid in cash have no documents now get lost ,,, no more question ... JIT will have to accept it a confessional statement and will be in a limbo as they cannot counter argument ...investigation has to be transparent

his statement will be in favour of NS ...he will simply say that I gave the flats and paid in cash have no documents now get lost ,,, no more question ... JIT will have to accept it a confessional statement and will be in a limbo as they cannot counter argument ...investigation has to be transparent

If he doesn't provide any documentary evidence in support of his statement, there will be no use of it.. So it is better uss ki statement le kar ushi ke saamnay uss ke mehel ke dust bin main daal di jaey..

Khaana tu kia milay ga? Becharon ko lenay ke denay parr jayein ge... Qatari shehzada apnay mehal main inke saath jo chahay sulook karay..

Tou phir tou maza aaiega..

Koi ni,, at least that will stop NS from playing victim. To be honest, there are quite a few people who may fall for it again so need to avoid such a situation.

Ha na?
Warna inhon na phr sa rona start kr dyna ha bs!!!

hahaha,,, may be you and @PakSword are right ...

Shareef family is not going to accept the decision. Pakistan Army will have to intervene at some point. They are identifying all the options available to them, constitutional and non-constitutional. First, they will take constitutional steps, then unconstitutional.

Tough times ahead for the nation.

On the other hand, if you guys have noticed, SC and Election Commission has given the dates for IK's cases that are same as JIT dates, and Panama case dates.. I would have called it coincidence if it had happened once or twice. But I have noticed that whenever any important date is announced in Panama, the same date is announced by either SC or EC in IKs cases. Aisa lagta hai ke judiciary ke bhi kuchh log NS ke saath milay huay hain.. EC tou khair hai hi Shareef Family ka toilet.

@Verve @Arsalan @Dil Pakistan @war&peace @The Accountant @Imad.Khan @Zibago @Hyprion

Has anyone of you also noticed this trend?

It's a possibility but most likely Army will be called in by the SC as a last resort.

What's worrying is the latest threat by manipulating the financial market. One of the reason Musharaf stopped the clamp down on criminals was due to flight of capital out of country. Now who stops this flight is a big question.

another Rant, that NS & his league has started is that Why 'Personal / Private Business" of Sharif Khandan is under scrutiny?" JIT is going out of its Mandate ---- JIT Mandate was to investigate if there was any Terror Financing or Money Laundering

JIT kp qatar jana chahye..but they cant go to his palace.. Na vid recording hosakti hai... Aur phir security ka bhi masla hoga.. I think 10th ko JIT ko apni final report de deni chahye SC ko.. Aur qatari ke baaray main likh dein ke humari opinion main ye ek jhoot hai aur ye qatari sirf time buy karraha hai..iska koi iraada nahi hai humein interview denay ka.. Aur phir SC se kahay ke agar aap ko ab bhi lagta hai ke humein iske mehal jaana chahye aur isay interview karna chahye tu humein 1 week ka tme de dein...hum chalay jatay hain... Lekin humari nazar main ye ek jhoot aur fraud hai.. Agar SC ne time de diya tu theek..warna ye tu apni opinion likh hi chukay hain.. Aur mera nahi khyal ke SC inn se kahay gi ke aap uski residence par jayein

Almost agree to that.
Lekin agr aj JIT qatari k mahal jati h to iska matlab ye how k kal ko koi bhi esi demand kr skta h bahir beth k, k m nahi aa skta security ki waja se or m Pakistani national nahi hon (lot of these politions have dual/forgien nationalities even many burocrates also) to phir adalaten har aik k ghar ja ja k statements record karain gi ?

NS don't even need Qatri's statement, he should only provide the transactions / Money trail and that he can send from HIS home / country

Please watch first 10 mins.. This is what I was referring that law experts are also divided on this issue...

Okay boss..btw it was not working in my country so i found an alternative to watch it :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom