What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, SC ko sirf aik action lena hai, make the heads of only 3 institutions (NAB, FBR and SECP) an example, the rest will be automatically handled by other institutions..

Hmm.. Ye baat bhi aap ki theek hai. Lekin masla ye hai ke woh JIT ki application wala case advocate aur pakora judge ke bench ke saamnay hai.... I doubt they will do anything substantial...other than referring the criminal case to a lower court which will be a never ending case..and these ppl will continue to head their instituitions..

Chairman NAB ke against PTI supreme judicial council gayi thee..uski sirf ek hearing hui hai shayad ab tak.. Uske baad..pata hi nahi..ke kia hua?

Mujhe advocate aur pakora par bilkol bharosa nahi hai ke woh koi solid decision dein ge agains Chairman SECP, NAB , and FBR.. Sirf lower court ko refer kar deinge..i think

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmm.. Ye baat bhi aap ki theek hai. Lekin masla ye hai ke woh JIT ki application wala case advocate aur pakora judge ke bench ke saamnay hai.... I doubt they will do anything substantial...other than referring the criminal case to a lower court which will be a never ending case..and these ppl will continue to head their instituitions..

Chairman NAB ke against PTI supreme judicial council gayi thee..uski sirf ek hearing hui hai shayad ab tak.. Uske baad..pata hi nahi..ke kia hua?

Mujhe advocate aur pakora par bilkol bharosa nahi hai ke woh koi solid decision dein ge agains Chairman SECP, NAB , and FBR.. Sirf lower court ko refer kar deinge..i think

Sochain, hum abhi SC pe itna bhi trust nahi kartay, aur unn se ummeed rakhain ke woh sou moto laingay? Not possible..

Abhi tou dua karain ke Shareef family apnay cards use karnay ke chakkar main aur institutions ko blackmail karnay ke chakkar main kaheen qaum ka ziada hi nuqsaan na karwadey..

=========================

@Farah Sohail

Sochain, hum abhi SC pe itna bhi trust nahi kartay, aur unn se ummeed rakhain ke woh sou moto laingay? Not possible..

Abhi tou dua karain ke Shareef family apnay cards use karnay ke chakkar main aur institutions ko blackmail karnay ke chakkar main kaheen qaum ka ziada hi nuqsaan na karwadey..

Sad butt true... Noonies are going to do whatever it takes and their desperation can cost us but then again, should we allow ourselves to be blackmailed by these crooks again and again.

Kabhi inko ko kuch kaho to jhamhoriat khatry m par jati h or ab Mustanid jhooti ne to dhamki de di h k uske abba ji k maddy m bohot se raz hn jinki kisi bhi waqt voimeting kr skty hn wo.

Hum advocate aur pakora judge par ziada bharosa nahi kartay ke woh JIT ki application ka koi acha faisla dein ge.. Rahi suo moto ki baat...tu woh advocate le bhi nahi saktay.. Justice Khosa..aaj kal acting chief justice thay..tu khyal tha aur un se umeed thee ke shayad woh suo moto notice le lein.. Lekin shayad unhon ne behtar samjhaa..ke chief justice hi suo moto notices lein.. Woh khud na lein.. He has hardly been active when is acting CJ ... Koi suo moto notice nahi liya.. Shayad woh cheezon ko..aur political environmentnko mazeed controversial nahi banaana chahtay honge khud suo moto le kar..ke unke har action ko PML N controversial banaaye.... Pata nahi..Justice Khosa ki exactly kia soch hai? Hum yaqeen se tu nahi keh saktay..sirf assume hi karsaktay hain ke shayad yehi wajah ho..jo main ne ki..jo woh as acting chief justice ..koi su moto notice nahi letay

Zabardast!!!

If my understanding is correct then His statement would only have legal standing if it is given in Pakistan Embassy, or else it is nothing more than a piece of trash ------ JIT had no other option but to pay him a visit & get the statement anyway --- becuz Noon League had already started playing the victim card that why Prince is not being allowed to make his statement & bla bla bla -----
Yup, thats how it should be.
I mean you know that it wont have that kind of value, i know it but when NS will come out eyes full of tears and cry how he was targetted and how Qatari was never asked about it, lot of people will fall for it. So lets just go to him, meet him and regardless of whatever we get from there, close the Qatari chapter once and for all!!

Evidence/statement to be presented before a court of law in Pakistan can't be recorded outside the jurisdiction of Pakistani courts, a statement or evidence recorded in Prince's office or house will have no legal value, even Sharifs will exploit its unlawfulness. Special leniency for prince would set a very bad precedent for future cases, every tom dick and harry will make mockery of this precedent. Qatari per se is a Sharifs' witness, it's their legal obligation to get his statement recorded lawfully to reinforce their defense. That said, Sharifs must be warned to ensure Qatari's statement.
Actually we have a very bad precedent of NS crying about discrimination and people flling for it. I agree that it might set a bad example but i think that we should leave no way out for NS and Co. I mean, they might still walk scot free but should at least plug as many holes as possible.

However i agree that this is only understandable reason of JIT not going there.

Last edited:
@bold and red i think you are yourself confused too... Two judges have found Nawaz sharif guilty of lying but not of corruption yet... They have found Nawaz sharif guilty of lying/not being sadiq and ameen..which is a constituitional matter...while corruption is a criminal offense..
You might be a bit off here. Justice Khosa would not have referred to NS as Godfather if he was not aware of the defendant's involvement in huge corruption. Do you think the five judges would not have discussed all this among themselves before giving the verdict on April 20? They had to acquire more proof before pronouncing The 'Godfather' a criminal. Without all the proof that the JIT is going to provide now, NS and Co. would have again got all the sympathies from their supporters. No wonder the statement that this would be a historical judgement that would be remembered for generations becomes more of a reality with each passing day!

Long live Pakistan!
:pakistan:

@PakSword @QatariPrince @The Accountant @Hyperion

As per geo news..Qatarirince has replied to the latest letter by JIT...

https://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthr...ehzaday-ne-JIT-ke-akhri-khat-ka-jawab-de-diya

Ok ARY news saying tht Hussain Nawaz did actually meet Qatari Shehzada...and gave him a draft, prepared by Sharif family's lawyers....now in light of tht, qatari shehzada has given his reply to JIT..

Itni ziada dramabaaz fanily main ne aaj tak nahi dekhi.. Jo fake documents ya draft inhon ne shehzaday ko diya hai.. Is liye hi ending days main diya hai je JIT us par apna analysis de hi na sakay.. Itni late qatari shehzaday ka response JIT ko milay... Ke JIT us par apni opinion de hi na sakay.. Is liye hi qatri ne itna delay karaaya JIT ko.. Warna JIT..us ke reply ko raddi ki tokri main phenk detay
I never listen to the BS of Geo News. Chaudhry Ghulam Hussain gave the news last night that Hussain Nawaz waited 4 hours in Qatar but was not entertained by the Qatar Prince, and then he flew off to London. Today, other news channels have confirmed that he is in London now. I believe the news about another Qatari letter is all nonsense.

You might be a bit off here. Justice Khosa would not have referred to NS as Godfather if he was not aware of the defendant's involvement in huge corruption. Do you think the five judges would not have discussed all this among themselves before giving the verdict on April 20? They had to acquire more proof before pronouncing The 'Godfather' a criminal. Without all the proof that the JIT is going to provide now, NS and Co. would have again got all the sympathies from their supporters. No wonder the statement that this would be a historical judgement that would be remembered for generations becomes more of a reality with each passing day!

Long live Pakistan!
:pakistan:

I never listen to the BS of Geo News. Chaudhry Ghulam Hussain gave the news last night that Hussain Nawaz waited 4 hours in Qatar but was not entertained by the Qatar Prince, and then he flew off to London. Today, other news channels have confirmed that he is in London now. I believe the news about another Qatari letter is all nonsense.

The news is, Hussain Nawaz waited for 5 hours to meet Qatari Prince but failed. He delivered the document (Qatari Prince letter to JIT which was written by Sharif Mafia's lawyer) to Qatari Prince Staff. Today in morning Qatari Prince sent that letter to JIT.

The news is, Hussain Nawaz waited for 5 hours to meet Qatari Prince but failed. He delivered the document (Qatari Prince letter to JIT which was written by Sharif Mafia's lawyer) to Qatari Prince Staff. Today in morning Qatari Prince sent that letter to JIT.
Chalein jo bhi he ab kuch nahi hone wala in ke liye, aur agar ab bhi ye buch gaye to insha'Allah Pakistan ki awam kubhi fauj aur adliya ko maaf nahi kare gi

سپریم کورٹ کے پاس دو آپشنز ہیں پٹیشن ڈراپ کرے یا معاملہ ٹرائل کورٹ بھیجے، طلال

Yea tu ab dictating per agaye hain!

Ye tu qatari ke puranay jawab ki baat karrahy hain..jo pehle Qatari ne JIT ko diya tha kuch din pehle... Ke qatar aa kar mere ghar aa kar letters ki tasdeeq kar lein.. Jis ke baad JIT ne kaha hai ke sirf tasdeeq nahi karni...tafteesh bhi karni hai....latest letter main.. Is letter ka jawab ab tak JIT ko nahi pohancha..
Pata nahi..uske jawab main qatari kiya likhay ga? Shayad woh mafia family ke lawyers ne jo draft diya hai..ab woh JIT ko bhejay ga qatari

1447405-cartoonsabirnazarthjuly-1499448986-881-640x480.jpg

You are absolutely spot on.. Firing head of instituitions is the most important thing now..even more than NS disqualification..i would say... Lekin advocate aur pakora par ziada bharosa nahi hai mujhe.. I think IK ko ek aur petition le kar jaani chahye ..baad main SC...agar advocate ne JIT ki application par koi sahi faisla na kiya
Firing alone is not enough. We want all those who looted our nation to be punished and made an example for future heads of all institutions! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom