What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really a very sad that entire sharif family appeared at last in JIT. As PM how much he is compelled not to do anything... This time PM's time has come to send him home. My sixth sense says that he will permanently be shifted in London when he is sacked and will lead the party from London. Maryam Nawaz will be launched in election 2018. However, She will not be able to become the PM but may perform the role of opposition leader. I am seeing next Prime Minister to Mr. Zardari

But the question remains, if Pakora judge has already been part of an investigation against NS and if he already knows about NS corruption then why didn't he give a verdict against NS, and instead why did he go for a JIT?
That's a good question. he can be a bookish person and wants to follow the case on its merits... or he can have some soft corner for NS....anyways...soon the final verdict will come and we shall see. But I don't see any reason that NS can go scot free this time if otherwise happens then we will know that it was a big drama a bloody revolution will be needed and all supporter of this corrupt system will be slayed on the streets by the people..

It is really a very sad that entire sharif family appeared at last in JIT. As PM how much he is compelled not to do anything... This time PM's time has come to send him home. My sixth sense says that he will permanently be shifted in London when he is sacked and will lead the party from London. Maryam Nawaz will be launched in election 2018. However, She will not be able to become the PM but may perform the role of opposition leader. I am seeing next Prime Minister to Mr. Zardari
He will be in jail and not London...his properties in London will be confiscated by the govt of Pakistan. Zardari is not returniong..PM will be IK and bhagori will be tried for Dawn leaks and hanged alongwith KBY

He will be in jail and not London...his properties in London will be confiscated by the govt of Pakistan. Zardari is not returniong..PM will be IK and bhagori will be tried for Dawn leaks and hanged alongwith KBY
I am not in favor of NS or Zardari or anyone else but honestly speaking these goons are so powerful making any strong decision need courage and that courage i do not see neither in courts nor JIT nor someone else.... If action against such mafias is taken and their property is confiscated as you think then I can say Pakistan is going on right path... As far as it is concerned to IK regarding his Prime Minister-ship i am not seeing him for that... No doubt he is honest and has learnt things how to settle them but some institutes have still the reservation regarding him...

DDGul6XVoAAFJel.jpg:large

جے آئی ٹی کوبھی کہا تھا کہ آپ کیا ڈھونڈنے کی کوشش کررہے ہیں،وزیراعظم
پاناما جے آئی ٹی جوچل رہی ہے،مجھے سمجھ نہیں آرہا،میری سمجھ سے باہرہے،وزیراعظم
جے آئی ٹی سے پوچھا تھا کہ کیا سرکاری خزانے کی لوٹ مارہوئی،وزیراعظم
جے آئی ٹی ارکان میرے سوالات کے جواب نہیں دے سکے،وزیراعظم
لندن :سوال تومیرا بنتا ہے،ہمیں لوٹا گیا،ہمیں کیا دیا گیا،وزیراعظم نواز شریف
لندن :یہ کیا احتساب ہے بھئی یہ تو مذاق ہے ، وزیراعظم نوازشریف

GEO News again trying to save Sharif Mafia
DDLoY9KW0AQ3Fln.jpg:large
یہ معلوم نہیں کہ جے آئی ٹی کی طرف سے کون شو چلا رہا ہے
قیام سے قبل ہی جے آئی ٹی کے لیے کام جاری تھا، رپورٹ
پاناما جے آئی ٹی کے کام نے اس کی اپنی حقیقت عیاں کر دی
جے آئی ٹی کی جمع شکایات کچھ ناقابل یقین حقائق ظاہر کرتی ہے

Eid Mubarak to all the people who fasted and tried their best to honour this holy month.

GEO News again trying to save Sharif Mafia
DDLoY9KW0AQ3Fln.jpg:large
یہ معلوم نہیں کہ جے آئی ٹی کی طرف سے کون شو چلا رہا ہے
قیام سے قبل ہی جے آئی ٹی کے لیے کام جاری تھا، رپورٹ
پاناما جے آئی ٹی کے کام نے اس کی اپنی حقیقت عیاں کر دی
جے آئی ٹی کی جمع شکایات کچھ ناقابل یقین حقائق ظاہر کرتی ہے

:lol::lol::lol:

Damaad

لندن:جے آئی ٹی کن لائنوں پر کام کر رہی ہی جلد قوم کوبتاوں گا، کیپٹن ریٹائرڈ صفدر
جے آئی ٹی کو وعدہ معاف گواہ کی ضرورت ہے لیکن انہیں مایوسی ہوگی، کیپٹن ریٹائرڈ صفدر

Panama leak is a puzzle game that will never resolve by anyone...

Baji ko ab tak nahi bulaaya? :( :(
Tariq shafi is now the only money trail after qatari refusing to appear so he is prime witness ... JIT has to find some loopholes and inconsistencies in his statements so that it can be rejected based on unsubstantial evidence ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom