What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, the whole case is going towards the disqualification of NS family and now each member of the family has been involved in it. So EC will have to issue a disqualification notification if SC directs it too since there is no other way. After that other criminal proceedings will start. The bhagori is also going to be declared dishonest and thus killing all her evil plans. They will inshaAllah rot in prison for sometime before being dispatched to the gallows. Both NS and SS have FIRs of murders registered against them.

Unfortunately in law there is no entity such as family ... A criminal is criminal not his family members and his childerns can always plead we did not knew about what parrents did ...

So Maryam nawaz is save ... How I see it MN will do the same as Zardari did after death of Benazir therefore it is of prime imprtance that Dawn Leaks actual report gets published

Of course, the whole case is going towards the disqualification of NS family and now each member of the family has been involved in it. So EC will have to issue a disqualification notification if SC directs it too since there is no other way. After that other criminal proceedings will start. The bhagori is also going to be declared dishonest and thus killing all her evil plans. They will inshaAllah rot in prison for sometime before being dispatched to the gallows. Both NS and SS have FIRs of murders registered against them.

I think so too. He is getting freaked out by their signatures on the petition. I think JIT members are unanymous on these issues and that's a good sign. Furthermore, the witnesses need protection and ISI and MI cannot deploy security on their own unless and until sanctioned by the highest authorities.

By the way, we should always take Rauf Klasra's opinion with a pinch of salt especially regarding the military since I have felt he has a little anti-army bias and then he becomes Kauf Klattra.

Yeah, Klasra does have some bitterness in him .. maybe a little tussle with Army at some point in his career. Maybe that's why he stationed himself in USA.

Unfortunately in law there is no entity such as family ... A criminal is criminal not his family members and his childerns can always plead we did not knew about what parrents did ...

So Maryam nawaz is save ... How I see it MN will do the same as Zardari did after death of Benazir therefore it is of prime imprtance that Dawn Leaks actual report gets published
Well, but when all family members have been involved and named in the wrong doings, then of course they will also be taken care of. Maryam Nawaz has lied and her own brother contradicts her.
I hope that after this goon is thrown out of the PM house, some progress on the dawn leaks will be made. And if the cowards in the establishment lack the testosterones, PTI or some patriotic individual can take that issue to the SC and ask the report to be made public.

Last edited:
DDFOvYCXkAA3Mbn.jpg:large

پاناما سازش کیس پاکستان کے خلاف ہے ،کیپٹن(ر)صفدر
پاناما کیس 28 مئی کو پاکستان کو ایٹمی طاقت بنانے والے نوازشریف کیخلاف ہے،کیپٹن صفدر
یہ نواز شریف کا نہیں دو قومی نظریے کا احتساب ہو رہا ہے ،کیپٹن(ر)صفدر
جےآئی ٹی کو سوال باہر سےآرہےتھے،میں نےتفصیلی جواب دیے،کیپٹن ر صفدر

پاناما کیس 28 مئی کو پاکستان کو ایٹمی طاقت بنانے والے نوازشریف کیخلاف ہے،کیپٹن صفدر

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

DDFOvYCXkAA3Mbn.jpg:large

پاناما سازش کیس پاکستان کے خلاف ہے ،کیپٹن(ر)صفدر
جےآئی ٹی کو سوال باہر سےآرہےتھے،میں نےتفصیلی جواب دیے،کیپٹن ر صفدر

Lol looks like he is still in shock thats why he is talking jibberish

:o::o::o::o::o:

fp-027.jpg

kash hamaray PM main bhi koi sharam hoti...idar sai hi koi sabaq seekh lay...

Last edited:
Well, but when all family members have been involved and named in the wrong doings, then of course they will also be taken care of. Maryam Nawaz has lied and her own brother contradicts her.
I hope that after this goon is thrown out of the PM house, some progress on the dawn leaks will be made. And if the cowards in the establishment lack the testosterones, PTI or some patriotic individual can take that issue to the SC and ask the report to be made public.
Sometime i wonders why we wait for some patriotric individual and why i myself dont have the courrage to be that individual

Sometime i wonders why we wait for some patriotric individual and why i myself dont have the courrage to be that individual

When I say some patriotic person ....it normally includes "me" too... but I want to keep it general...Furthermore, I believe that if a party like PTI is behind that petition then it has a much bigger chance of being heard...that's the unfortunate reality of our world especially Pakistan... and an individual with strong legal background like Naeem Bukhari, Babar Awan, Hamid Khan, Aitzaz Ahsan etc. can be far more effective. A normal person may not be able to convince the court and end up hurting himself since we are dealing with the mafia...if it was so easy it would have been resolved decades ago...so we need unity of good people to work together wherease an individual person will only hurt himself and nothing will happen.

If we take a lesson from the holy Prophets (ﷺ) example, he took over Mecca and freed it from infidels only when sufficient human resource was available to him (ﷺ). Thus just emotions are not sufficient, a wise working plan is needed to tackle these issues.

IK has done a tremendous favor to the nation by taking up this case and staying steadfast in his determination. But he also opted a wise path of the judicial proceeding instead of using brute public force to ouster NS which may have backfired or resulted in bloodshed.

just found this video of Kamran Khan and its about Pakora judge and one of the JIT member, has anyone seen this?

@PakSword @Farah Sohail @Arsalan @war&peace @Verve @QatariPrince

Bhai main tu aik hi program suunta hoon on almost regular basis and that's by Dr Shahid Masood (Dhaba doos walay :lol:) ....

Kamran Khan is known as a lifafa sahafi and Duniya news is owned by Mian Mansha...so link the dots and you will know the motivation.

When I say some patriotic person ....it normally includes "me" too... but I want to keep it general...Furthermore, I believe that if a party like PTI is behind that petition then it has a much bigger chance of being heard...that's the unfortunate reality of our world especially Pakistan... and an individual with strong legal background like Naeem Bukhari, Babar Awan, Hamid Khan, Aitzaz Ahsan etc. can be far more effective. A normal person may not be able to convince the court and end up hurting himself since we are dealing with the mafia...if it was so easy it would have been resolved decades ago...so we need unity of good people to work together wherease an individual person will only hurt himself and nothing will happen.

If we take a lesson from the holy Prophets (ﷺ) example, he took over Mecca and freed it from infidels only when sufficient human resource was available to him (ﷺ). Thus just emotions are not sufficient, a wise working plan is needed to tackle these issues.

IK has done a tremendous favor to the nation by taking up this case and staying steadfast in his determination. But he also opted a wise path of the judicial proceeding instead of using brute public force to ouster NS which may have backfired or resulted in bloodshed.

Bhai main tu aik hi program suunta hoon on almost regular basis and that's by Dr Shahid Masood (Dhaba doos walay :lol:) ....

Kamran Khan is known as a lifafa sahafi and Duniya news is owned by Mian Mansha...so link the dots and you will know the motivation.

But the question remains, if Pakora judge has already been part of an investigation against NS and if he already knows about NS corruption then why didn't he give a verdict against NS, and instead why did he go for a JIT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom