What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolllll

I dont think..SC can directly disqualify him.. They can only give declaration on 62/63 after which EC will have to disqualify him
Even decision/verdict without cross questioning NS will tantamount to huge pressure on SC.

I wish and hope they do- but it's highly improbable based on what has happened till today.

YSG was grilled by court and summoned 20 times but NS was not even asked to submit a written response in this case. Giving decision against PM without hearing the PM ain't gonna happen!

@Farah Sohail

An investigation of full and global assets of NS and family ... If SC orders that, then every country will have to comply when NAB makes contact. PPP sacrificed a PM over that letter ... imagine what all would come out if that order is made!?

I hope..ke is verdict main SC aisi cheezein order karay jis ki time limit bhi ho.l aisi kahanyan aur cheezein orcer na kardey ke saalon tak inquiry aur investigations chalti rahay aur uska koi result na niklay....truck ki batti ......like in Ashghar khan case...

Even decision/verdict without cross questioning NS will tantamount to huge pressure on SC.

I wish and hope they do- but it's highly improbable based on what has happened till today.

YSG was grilled by court and summoned 20 times but NS was not even asked to submit a written response in this case. Giving decision without hearing the PM ain't gonna happen!

PM ke laywer se jo questions se poochay gaye thay..woh PM se hi poochay gaye hain ..aur unke answers nahi milay

Justice Khosa khud keh chukay hain ke hum article 62/63 par declaration de saktay hain

I hope..ke is verdict main SC aisi cheezein order karay jis ki time limit bhi ho.l aisi kahanyan aur cheezein orcer na kardey ke saalon tak inquiry aur investigations chalti rahay aur uska koi result na niklay....truck ki batti ......like in Ashghar khan case...

PM ke laywer se jo questions se poochay gaye thay..woh PM se hi poochay gaye hain ..aur unke answers nahi milay

Justice Khosa khud keh chukay hain ke hum article 62/63 par declaration de saktay hain
If SC was serious rather than posturing re 62/63.

It would have simply stated:

1. Submit response of NS that which statement of his is true?

Once obtained and established then cross reference to his speech in the parliament was one minute decision.

If SC was serious rather than posturing re 62/63.

It would have simply stated:

1. Submit response of NS that which statement of his is true?

Once established then cross reference to his speech in the parliament was one minute decision.

They said such things, nt once but many times.. Ye bhi kaha tha ke baap sach bol raha hai ya beta? Many more things..whch i dont remember now

Hopefully justice will prevail over corruption.
I hope and pray too.

They said such things, nt once but many times.. Ye bhi kaha tha ke baap sach bol raha hai ya beta? Many more things..whch i dont remember now
They spent more time on cross questioning non public office holder daughter and son.

If this case was even in Timbuktu - their SC would have not wasted so much time and money.

They would have asked NS to come in SC with proofs that he claimed on the floor of National Assembly.

If in cross questioning he was proven liar, as well as corrupt then he would have been advised to step down and face consequences of ECP (lol) and FIA (lol again).

I hope and pray too.

They spent more time on cross questioning non public office holder daughter and son.

If this case was even in Timbuktu - their SC would have not wasted so much time and money.

They would have asked NS to come in SC with proofs that he claimed on the floor of Mational Assembly.

If in cross questioning he was proven liar, as well as corrupt then he would have been advised to step down and face consequences of ECP (lol) and FIA (lol again).

Mujhe tu lagta hai ke 62/63 par declaration zuroor aayegi...

And honestly, i am more interested to know what statements2 declaration... SC gves regd baji maryam..

I hooe and wish..SC something like..Maryam Nawaz lied...she hid her asstes and gives statement regd her dependency... I want SC to gve such statements abt baji maryam in the verdict...that in fiture her candidacy cam be challenged in EC, if she contests for NA in future.. This will be master stroke

NS has pushed forward opening of bhikki power plant... was supposed to be on 21st... now its tomorow...

Really??? In dono ki tu court room main bhi ziada nahi banti thee... Advocate aksar Justice Khosa se behas karrahay hotay thay.....

Advocate tu apnay stance main bhtt strong aur pakkay lagtay thay ...

Pakora judge tu waisy bhi 50/50 thay... Woh kisi bhi sode jaasaktay thay.. Tu unko manaana Justice Khosa ke liye phir bhi asaan tha.. Ltkin agar Advocate ko Justice Khosa ne manaaya hai..tu unko salaam!!!!

Is liye hi verdict main der hui hai kiya? :what:
Ab to bechara ka naam ka saath advocate hatha ker justice laga dain [emoji14]

NS has pushed forward opening of bhikki power plant... was supposed to be on 21st... now its tomorow...
ROFL -

I heard as per NS's promises Pakistan has most airports than in any country in the world.

Last term promises were of bullet trains, this time NS has upped his ante and gone for Airports and I think in next election his promises will be of space shuttle stations for every district.

InshaAllah, verdict will come in Pakistan's favor i.e. Imran Khan's favor. :pakistan:

I care two hoots about Imran Khan, but I have high hopes the decision is going to come in Pakistan's favour. I just hope our armed forces are on red alert to counter any threat from within or without!

Pakistan Zindabad!
:pakistan:

Get over it !!! Give verdict will deal with it

Enough of drama bazi clean political house !!! We have military courts for quicker decisions as well

301181_details.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom