What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all depends on what NS does. From what I've studied of him, he is always suicidal whenever crunch time comes - he's cursed that way. And PMLN may break apart considering the family is no longer united.

As for elections, caretaker gov is likely to exceed the 3 months to cleanup/reset the system.

Plus census has to be completed and lists and systems updated.

If census is done properly, there will be new demarcation of constituencies which requires new administrative demarcations as well.

Next elections will require all this to be completed to happen - so lots to happen before the "party" begins!

If they are aware... Mujhe tu yeh log full larayi ke mood main lagg rahay hain

Waisy ye 2 din kaisy guzrein ge??? :( :(

Larai ke tou mood main hain yeh log waqai..

Aap ko maloom nahi hai shayad ke inhon ne danda bardar force bhejni thi islamabad.. woh tou bar waqt pata chal gaya kuchh idaron ko tou unhon ne Wazeer e dakhla ko pegham bhijwaya shayad.. tab kuchh thanday huay hain..

It all depends on what NS does. From what I've studied of him, he is always suicidal whenever crunch time comes - he's cursed that way. And PMLN may break apart considering the family is no longer united.

As for elections, caretaker gov is likely to exceed the 3 months to cleanup/reset the system.
pml-n is not a political party
just a dynasty,,, home grown party... rest r slaves and tatoo. dogs
when tandoor is closed ... dogs will look for another tandoor
pml-n butcher shop,s are goining to be closed for indefinite time

So you mean Chota Ganja will be back? Topi drama of that rift but establishment skimming billions more under Ganja?

Chota Ganja gonna do topi drama of rooting out corruption.
SS candidature will be challenged - petition is already in works and Babar Awan has mentioned in off record conversations.

There is trail of cases which covers most Sharifs except Hamza for now - as far as I know.

Aap ko maloom nahi hai shayad ke inhon ne danda bardar force bhejni thi islamabad.. woh tou bar waqt pata chal gaya kuchh idaron ko tou unhon ne Wazeer e dakhla ko pegham bhijwaya shayad.. tab kuchh thanday huay hain..

Hmmm

Waisy hum log suspension par kuch ziada hi nahi depend kiye hiay..ke suspension tu ho hi jayegi... What ..if ...theres no suspension??

rawalpindi fully ready for this danda force.........

Plus census has to be completed and lists and systems updated.

If census is done properly, there will be new demarcation of constituencies which requires new administrative demarcations as well.

Next elections will require all this to be completed to happen - so lots to happen before the "party" begins!

yeah .. all that .. plus 62\63 application on the whole assembly ... floodgates will open ...

As I said before - CN (Ch Nisar) is least favorite person of PML kitchen as well as garden :) cabinet.

Let's see how successful he is in his plan :)

except Hamza

He's in hudabiya!

Hmmm

Waisy hum log suspension par kuch ziada hi nahi depend kiye hiay..ke suspension tu ho hi jayegi... What ..if ...theres no suspension??

Suspension is unlikely ... ECP will be made to disqualify NS! That test for ECP is looming ... safaya in ECP is going to happen as well.

yeah .. all that .. plus 62\63 application on the whole assembly ... floodgates will open ...
On 62/63 they (judges) had preconceived judgement the day they ridiculed these clauses in proceedings.

To clarify and give better optics they retracted - but they are in no mood to touch these two articles.

He's in hudabiya!

Yep! I stand corrected. Thx!!!!

Suspension is unlikely ... ECP will be made to disqualify NS! That test for ECP is looming ... safaya in ECP is going to happen as well.

As I said before - CN (Ch Nisar) is least favorite person of PML kitchen as well as garden :) cabinet.

Let's see how successful he is in his plan :)

Earlier...i thought Ch Nisar is one of better ppl in PML N... But dawn leaks has proved tht he is as much loyalist of anawaz Sharif, as others in kitchen cabinet.. He only pretends to be .....different...ke main asoolon par samjhota nahi karta.. He is exactly like others in PML n

I'm really waiting to see what happens to ..... Ishaq Dar! I think his time is up! He can't hold office in any capacity and if he retracts his confessional statement then he goes back in jail. Guess what that coward will choose!

If a commission is made..for further investigation..tab tu suspension zuroor hogi..esp after statement of chairman NAB .. But if theres no commission...phir hosakta hai ke suspension na ho...aur bas 62-63 par declaration aajaye..and then disqualification through EC

He's in hudabiya!

As I stated above - decision is based on institutional reforms.

It will be more of a classic movie with sequels rather than one part action movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom