What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, PML-N legislators have displayed flexes in favour of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in the city.

The wording chosen by Khawaja Saad Rafique, Yasin Sohail and Mian Naseer Ahmed is quite suggestive. “Qauid tera aik ishara hazir hazir lahu hamara (Chief we are ready to shed our blood on your call).

Published in Dawn, April 19th, 2017

All these lahu bahanay walay donkey's shud be handled by law enforcement agencies i.e Rangers and Army, they shud be spanked 100 times infront of public.

@Guvera @PakSword @QatariPrince

Do u ppl think..tht there will be suspension of PM?

I think..suspension..sirf us soorat main hogi...agar SC commission banaati hai, for further inquiry... If there is no commission, then there will be no immediate suspension... Balke phir SC sirf, article 62/63 par declaration hi dey gi... And i dont consider reopening of Hudaibia case as a commission.. Kiun ke hudaibia case tu kisi court main chalay ga, na...woh koi commission nahi hoga.. Hudaibia case reopen ke liye hosakta hai ke PM suspend na ho... If theres a commission, then there wil probably be suspension of PM, otherwise no

Which brings us to the question..now how many of u think there will be some commission?

Last edited:
@Guvera @PakSword @QatariPrince

How many of think..tht there will be suspension of PM?

I think..suspension..sirf us soorat main hogi...agar SC commission banaati hai, for further inquiry... If there is no commission, then there will be no immediate suspension... Balke phir SC sirf, article 62/63 par declaration hi dey gi... And i dont consider reopening of Hudaibia case as a commission.. Kiun ke hudaibia case tu kisi court main chalay ga, na...woh koi commission nahi hoga.. Hudaibia case reopen ke liye hosakta hai ke PM suspend na ho... If theres a commission, then there wil probably be suspension of PM, otherwise no

Which brings us to the question..now how many of u think there will be some commission?

I think there will be declaration on 62/63 along with hudaibia case reopening and further investigation into money laundering and money trail through FIA, NAB and FBR

I think there will be declaration on 62/63 along with hudaibia case reopening and further investigation into money laundering and money trail through FIA, NAB and FBR

If there is further investigation into money laundering and money trail through FIA, NAB and FBR..then suspension of PM is very much likely

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif will probably be declared as unfit to rule according to Article 62/63.
Since the courts were not satisfied with the presented with the given money trail, a commission to probe the money trail along with connection in Hudaibya be opened.
All those named in Panama will have to present legal money trail or face the consequences.

I have a soft corner for Nawaz Sharif as compared to other elitist leaders in Pakistan and his best way out will be to resign.

If there is further investigation into money laundering and money trail through FIA, NAB and FBR..then suspension of PM is very much likely

Naa ! no suspension, a straight declaration on 62/63..... PM lied on the floor of the parliament, on national television and in SC as well

Naa ! no suspension, a straight declaration on 62/63..... PM lied on the floor of the parliament, on national television and in SC as well

Declaratin on 62/63 tu hogi hi... But us main tu thora gime lagay ga..through disqualification by EC..later.. It will take some time

But some of us here are expecting immediate suspension, of PM too....if there is commission for further inquiry...... Us baaray main pooch rahi hun..ke how many ppl expect this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom