What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Shahid is a conspiracy nut who is wrong more often than not. Trust people who are actual journalists and not media personalities tasked with garnering viewership.

todays-cartoon-1285-c68a0dda863993ac2748a7a13e539fad.JPG

I can't explain my feelings. :(

A significant percentage of children study in these kind of schools. Can we expect sensible decisions from them when they will have the chance to elect their leaders in future? For them everything is from Shahbaz Shareef (and I am sure same is happening in Sindh and Baluchistan).

If a selfless, honest and hardworking government doesn't takeover in 2018 elections (which doesn't seem to me a possibility after watching the above clip), it will be over for Pakistan. Unfortunately, we will have to compromise on Kashmir along with our self respect. India will humiliate us like never before.

Even if SC disqualifies NS, these children will choose another crook for them who will ruin their next generation's future. I mean don't you guys think that Panama's verdict will serve as a cosmetic surgery only, that too for a very short period?

Tell me seriously, do you guys think after watching the above clip that Punjab or Sindh will vote for anyone other than PMLN/ PPP? Why are we even counting on the verdict?

What are your thoughts what measures are required (in the presence of such a vicious cycle of keep producing a donkey lot by the current crooks so that this lot chooses the crook's children again in future)?

@Farah Sohail @war&peace @Doordie @mr.robot @Mansoon @Verve @El_Swordsmen @Imad.Khan and others...

I can't explain my feelings. :(

A significant percentage of children study in these kind of schools. Can we expect sensible decisions from them when they will have the chance to elect their leaders in future? For them everything is from Shahbaz Shareef (and I am sure same is happening in Sindh and Baluchistan).

If a selfless, honest and hardworking government doesn't takeover in 2018 elections (which doesn't seem to me a possibility after watching the above clip), it will be over for Pakistan. Unfortunately, we will have to compromise on Kashmir along with our self respect. India will humiliate us like never before.

Even if SC disqualifies NS, these children will choose another crook for them who will ruin their next generation's future. I mean don't you guys think that Panama's verdict will serve as a cosmetic surgery only, that too for a very short period?

Tell me seriously, do you guys think after watching the above clip that Punjab or Sindh will vote for anyone other than PMLN/ PPP? Why are we even counting on the verdict?

What are your thoughts what measures are required (in the presence of such a vicious cycle of keep producing a donkey lot by the current crooks so that this lot chooses the crook's children again in future)?

@Farah Sohail @war&peace @Doordie @mr.robot @Mansoon @Verve @El_Swordsmen @Imad.Khan and others...
They will get the vote. there is a reason why education is the least of their worries, If you watch the show most of the people will still vote for showbaz, and you can clearly tell they aint well educated either. the more educated type can become part of the cyber wing and Allah Allah Khair sala. same in Sindh.

This just made me so sad. This is going to be our future.

It's such a sad reality that despite being in power for 40 years, PML-N was not able to fix our education system.
They couldn't fix it because they never wanted it to be fixed otherwise who will vote for them. Do you remember that iit was the so called burger class which raised its voice against rigging in 2013 election even before IK could as he was in the hospital and rest of leadership of PTI just consisted of idiots like Asad Umar who did not waste a single moment in congratulating PMLn on winning the election on behalf of PTI. But the burgers were not budging from the streets...so the education and awareness equipped them with the courage and passion to stand against the injustice..but the mentally slaved poor people went home thinking that was their destiny...
That's the difference the education creates.

Last edited:
This just made me so sad. This is going to be our future.

It's such a sad reality that despite being in power for 40 years, PML-N was not able to fix our education system.
This is the so called dream of the great Alama Iqbal and Quad e Azam. We eat donkeys, teach donkeys and produce donkeys. Only after 50 years under British Raj, this region was producing Nobel Prize winners. Now we have an army of slaves, radicals, morons and idiots coming out of educational system. It's not just Nawaz Sharif but the fault lies within all governments that have been here since 1947. They effectively destroyed every institution which the British took 100 years to develop and perfected when they handed them over to the locals.
British once ruled Hong Kong and Singapore too and their students still are the best in the entire world. So blaming our own failures on others won't help. We need to bring them back or continue as we are going already.

@PakSword Theres a reason, our politicians never want to fix education system, and police...if these departments get reformed..then how will they rule?

I think, if we want to get back on right track...for some yrs, we need to get rid of politics ... Kpk is an example, tht police can be reformed within few yrs tume, if theres a will.....

IMHO, i think, we need to delay elections for some years and instead install a civilian technocratic govt for few yrs, and ensure strict accountability... Because i believe, no matter how many elections take place, ppl will continue voting for the same ppl.... So first we need to get rid of filth, if not all, then atleast get rid of some big crooks, and then elections should take place afterwards...tht is the only solution in my opinion...

But i wonder..when common ppl can see, where Pak is heading, if the current system is allowed to continue, why not ppl in power corridors see this, who have the power to manipulate things, behind the doors? For some reason, saving democracy is the only mantra... I think Martial law is not the solution, but atleast a civilian alternative of current democratc system is a must..for next few yrs... If God forbid, the current system of elections and so called democracy continues, then God save Pakistan... In thi system, where elections are massively and systematcally rigged, people are illiterate, politicians are corrupt and traitors.,how can anyone assume, tht if such system is allowed to continue uninterrupted, then it can be in anyway better for Pakistan?... Is Martial law, the only alternative, to the current system? Due to which our establishment also says..ke jamhooriyat bachayein ge...instead of saving Pakistan? Why dont people in our power corriders think, of other alternative solutions, to this rotten system, other than Martial law?

As others have pointed out, they haven't fixed, and will never fix the current system. It is the only way for them to get elected again and again.

They will get the vote. there is a reason why education is the least of their worries, If you watch the show most of the people will still vote for showbaz, and you can clearly tell they aint well educated either. the more educated type can become part of the cyber wing and Allah Allah Khair sala. same in Sindh.

Exactly. So what's the solution?

They couldn't fix it because they never wanted it to be fixed otherwise who will vote for them.

Fully agree. What's the solution?

Do you remember that iit was the so called burger class which raised its voice against rigging in 2013 election even before IK could as he was in the hospital and rest of leadership of PTI just consisted of idiots like Asad Umar who did not waste a single moment in congratulating PMLn on winning the election on behalf of PTI. But the burgers were not budging from the streets...so the education and awareness equipped them with the courage and passion to stand against the injustice..but the mentally slaved poor people went home thinking that was their destiny...
That's the difference the education creates.

So educated class is now being called burgers, and they are ruled by some bunch of crooks elected by illiterate people.

By the way, I don't consider the last elections rigged. Yes there was rigging but not to the extent that could have changed the election results. I mean, do you think these people (who are in majority) voted against PMLN?

It's not just Nawaz Sharif but the fault lies within all governments that have been here since 1947. They effectively destroyed every institution which the British took 100 years to develop and perfected when they handed them over to the locals.

I little correction, since 1951 when Liaquat Ali Khan embraced martyrdom.

Theres a reason, our politicians never want to fix education system, and police...if these departments get reformed..then how will they rule?

Exactly.

IMHO, i think, we need to delay elections for some years and instead install a civilian technocratic govt for few yrs, and ensure strict accountability

And who will do this?

But i wonder..when common ppl can see, where Pak is heading, if the current system is allowed to continue, why not ppl in power corridors see this, who have the power to manipulate things, behind the doors?

You have no idea how they have taken control of the entire system. These politicians have bribed different governments and placed their people in important organization around the globe. I know you are referring to establishment. You must know that our armed forces are spending the lowest amount and any other army would have spent much more had its country been surrounded by these many threats. Now if they try to pull the strings, we start getting threats from even our friends, that they would pull the investments. Organizations such as IMF and World Bank start cancelling the loan installments that are now required to maintain the minimum deterrence against India.

In thi system, where elections are massively and systematcally rigged, people are illiterate, politicians are corrupt and traitors.,how can anyone assume, tht if such system is allowed to continue uninterrupted, then it can be in anyway better for Pakistan?... Is Martial law, the only alternative, to the current system? Due to which our establishment also says..ke jamhooriyat bachayein ge...instead of saving Pakistan? Why dont people in our power corriders think, of other alternative solutions, to this rotten system, other than law?

As I have said, it is almost impossible for the establishment to take control of the affairs completely. They also wait for the election results to see some change, but unfortunately, there's massive support from our supposed "friends", which comes in the form of money that is just more than enough to purchase anyone's conscience.

Even if establishment rigs the elections, they will face massive financial problems. I am telling you, if IK wins the elections, we will face trade embargoes, visa bans, deportations of thousands of Pakistanis from GCC etc. It will be extremely difficult for us to pay the installments of loans taken in the last 8-9 years. We will have to either get defaulted and give up our nuclear capability, or give huge area of revenue earning land to someone on the lease, for 99 years, or both..

I don't know what is the solution to be very honest.. The situation is just too uncontrollable. :(

This is the so called dream of the great Alama Iqbal and Quad e Azam. We eat donkeys, teach donkeys and produce donkeys. Only after 50 years under British Raj, this region was producing Nobel Prize winners. Now we have an army of slaves, radicals, morons and idiots coming out of educational system. It's not just Nawaz Sharif but the fault lies within all governments that have been here since 1947. They effectively destroyed every institution which the British took 100 years to develop and perfected when they handed them over to the locals.
British once ruled Hong Kong and Singapore too and their students still are the best in the entire world. So blaming our own failures on others won't help. We need to bring them back or continue as we are going already.

Mansoon, is banday ki bari pakki sources hain.. aik bhi baat ghalat nahi ki iss ne.. Yeh hai kaun?

@Farah Sohail you must watch this video..

You have no idea how they have taken control of the entire system. These politicians have bribed different governments and placed their people in important organization around the globe. I know you are referring to establishment. You must know that our armed forces are spending the lowest amount and any other army would have spent much more had its country been surrounded by these many threats. Now if they try to pull the strings, we start getting threats from even our friends, that they would pull the investments. Organizations such as IMF and World Bank start cancelling the loan installments that are now required to main the minimum deterrent against India.

As I have said, it is almost impossible for the establishment to take control of the affairs completely. They also wait for the election results to see some change, but unfortunately, there's massive support from our supposed "friends", which comes in the form of money that is just more than enough to purchase anyone's conscience.

Even if establishment rigs the elections, they will face massive financial problems. I am telling you, if IK wins the elections, we will face trade embargoes, visa bans, deportations of thousands of Pakistanis from GCC etc. It will be extremely difficult for us to pay the installments of loans taken in the last 8-9 years. We will have to either get defaulted and give up our nuclear capability, or give huge area of revenue earning lad to someone on the lease, for 99 years, or both..

I don't know what is the solution to be very honest.. The situation is just too uncontrollable. :(

.... I think its a matter more, of not taking initiative... I dont think, foreign forces will come to their help as much as we think ...i think the corrupt lot is chalay huay kartoos even for their foreign handlers... Lets take example of GCC first... Pakistan, under leadership of PML N , although it was a national decision, didnt go out of their way and didnt send forces to Yemen, and annoyed them to an extent... Do u think now GCC will go out of their way to save them? And for what, when the help tht they needed, were not given by PML N leadership, for whatever reasons.. I am thinking from GCC POV right now... In the future, they will still need help from Pak army, for their security and stability..so if army decides to manipulate things behind doors to bring political change, i dont think GCC will go out thier way and blackmail Pakistan, for PML N. If PML N was their asset, it didnt work out well for them... PML N was close to Saudis in 99 too..then what happened? Didnt GCC have relations with Parvez Musharraf? Infact when in exile, Nawaz Sharif in KSA, and denied the deal, between him, Musharraf, and Saudis, it was Prince Maqran, who showed tht letter of deal, in pressconference in Pak....

i honestly dont think..even West will go out of thir way to save PML N/PPP... As i said, its chalay huay kartos for them, and west never bets on unpopular leadership.. If US/West decide to sanctuon Pak, they will have numerous excuses for them.. They can use bogey of terrorism, nuclear program and other excuses.. If they want to sanction and blackmail Pak, they will do it regardless of whoever is in power, whether its PPP/PML N or any other political setup... So it will be a policy /strategic decision for them, according to tehir national interest, on how to deal with Pak... I dont think PPP/PML N matter to them as much as we think... I know..it will be good for West, if these are in power..but to think they will sanction Pak, or blackmail Pak, through IMF and other bodies..soleley because of PPP/PML N, .esp when the alternative is not Martial law, but another form of civilian setup.(like technocratic setip) ...is great exxageration or only our own justification for not taking initiative.. Its just lame excuses.......because West will eventually also have to deal with establishment, esp considering global security situation and terrorism...

I really think civilian technocratic setup is the only solution for few yrs and get some major things done, like accountability and police reforms, get major crooks out fo the system, and then hold elections afterwards... To me, theres no other solution..

Imran Khan's final arguments in the court
Screenshot_2017-02-25-15-54-09.png
Screenshot_2017-02-25-15-54-02.png
Screenshot_2017-02-25-15-53-58.png
Screenshot_2017-02-25-15-53-53.png
Screenshot_2017-02-25-15-53-48.png
Screenshot_2017-02-25-15-53-43.png
Screenshot_2017-02-25-15-53-39.png
Screenshot_2017-02-25-15-53-34.png
Screenshot_2017-02-25-15-53-29.png

Final remarks of the Honorable Bench
Screenshot_2017-02-25-16-00-01.png