What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
20452051_1488666491181794_3488359199077487907_o.jpg

As per laws of ECP, PML-n should be de-listed and all the members of PML-n should be de-notified as this party was registered on the name of a person who has been disqualified and now he is not even the head of the party thus this party cannot be even allotted a symbol for elections.

Zabardast !!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Ye kab hua? :yahoo: Ye kia press release aayi hai..SC se?
Is press release par aaj Nadeem Malik ke show me Rana Sanaulla ne khul kar ilzam lagaya he ke Imran Khan aur supreme court ke darmiyan match fixing hui he, balke match fixing se bhi zyada... Allah kare SC suo moto le aur is khabees ko tauheen-e-adalat me andar karwa de! :angry:

Yehi tou main uss din keh raha tha ke Justice Khosa wali bhi tricks hain.. lekin yeh IK wala issue kafi aagay tak jaega.. dekhieyga..
Kahin nahi jaye ga... ye b***h to kal hi expose ho gai jub Nadeem Malik ne do aisi khawateen se poocha jo PTI me 7 aur 9 saal raheen aur ab PPP me hain. Dono ko PTI se intizami shikayaat theen lekin dono ne bataya ke na un ke sath kubhi is qism ka sulook hua na hi kisi aur khatoon worker ne is qism ki shikayat ki

Thx for nomination ... initially i thought you are just kiding but your enthuiasim has really impressed me ...
I feel that you are serious so i would like to give you some important suggestions ...

1. In history there is not a single case where change is brought by majority. Majority is always status quo as they want to be in cofoet zone and afraid of the change.
2. In Pakistan change from majority is even more difficult as most of us are underprivilaged people living for a day to day life and do not have time and capacity to think.
3. You cannot go and say people your purpose outrightly first you have to set your credibility among the masses in general but more importantly among intellectuals.
4. First step should be to make a group of individuals who are willing to spend time and they choose a leader and that leader should have atleast following capabilities - consistent like Imran, you need a person you can remain to the agenda for decades without considering failures - leader should have a trust circle to which he should always listen to - there should be no secret between this leader and his trust circle
5. Try an acitvity to get noticed among the intellectuals and mases. I am sure defence.pk is not the appropriate forum as it is of interest to defence entusiast so you have to come up with a strategy.
6. Try to get intellectuals, in your clise group the people who are working on key positions want to change the system but are disappointed. Finding such people and convincing them is near impossible so you need a person and strategy to get these people in. They are sharp mature non-emotional but logical people. Convincing them require lot of efforts.
7. Forget about appearing in elections in many many years to come. You have to create your credibility and election is the greatest recepie to loose your credibility.
8. Set the layers of your group. Top layer should be responsible for establishing connections within everywhere including politicians gov servants, establishment, judiciary business community and just present yourself as a group of friends and without giving any intention of forming a party till you have some base.

Kindly mark all others who are interested ...

@Arsalan @PakSword @I.R.A

New revelations about Ayesha Gulalai surface, She met Ameer Maqam in Governor House before making an announcement to quit PTI

DGNTCnnXkAAfXLs.jpg:small

سپریم کورٹ،عمران خان نااہلی اور پی ٹی آئی غیر ملکی فنڈنگ کیس کی سماعت
ایسے کون سے شواہد ہیں جن کی بنیاد پر فنڈز کو ممنوعہ قرار دیں، چیف جسٹس
غیر متنازعہ شواہد ہیں تو سامنے لائیں، چیف جسٹس
پی ٹی آئی نے اپنے دستاویزات میں ممنوعہ فنڈنگ تسلیم کی، اکرم شیخ
فنڈز کا پاکستان آنا تسلیم کہاں کیا گیا ہے، چیف جسٹس کا سوال
کہا گیا فنڈنگ لی لیکن پاکستان نہیں بھجوائی گئی، اکرم شیخ
دوہری شہریت والوں سے لیا گیا فنڈز بھی ممنوعہ ہے، اکرم شیخ
سرٹیفکیٹ پاکستان منتقل ہونے والے فنڈز پر دیا گیا، چیف جسٹس
ملٹی نیشنل کمپنیوں سے فنڈز لینا بھی تسلیم کیا گیا، اکرم شیخ
تحریک انصاف نہ کوئی کمپنی ہے نہ ہی رجسٹرڈ سوسائٹی، جسٹس عمر عطا بندیال
ایجنٹ نے ممنوعہ فنڈز نہ لینے کا حلف نامہ دیا، جسٹس عمر عطا بندیال
پارٹی سربراہ کو اس صورتحال میں ذمے دار کیسے قرار دیں؟ جسٹس عمر عطا بندیال
ممنوعہ فنڈز بھی تحریک انصاف کے لیے دیے گئے تھے، اکرم شیخ
تحریک انصاف کے تین مختلف بینکوں میں اکاؤنٹس ہیں، چیف جسٹس
تینوں اکاؤنٹس اسلام آباد سے ہی چلائے جارہے ہیں، چیف جسٹس
کیا آپ نے پی ٹی آئی اکاؤنٹس کی آڈٹ رپورٹ دیکھی؟ جسٹس عمر عطا بندیال
پی ٹی آئی امریکااور پی ٹی آئی یو ایس ایل ایل سی دو مختلف چیزیں ہیں، جسٹس عمر عطا بندیال
فارا ویب سائٹ اور پی ٹی آئی اکاؤنٹس کا موازنہ کیا جاسکتا ہے، جسٹس عمر عطا بندیال
اگر ممنوعہ فنڈز پاکستان منتقل نہیں ہوئے تو دیکھنا ہوگا نتائج کیا ہوں گے، جسٹس عمر عطا

پہلے ممنوعہ فنڈز کا وصول کرنا ثابت کرنا ہوگا، جسٹس عمر عطا بندیال
پی ٹی آئی کے مطابق ممنوعہ فنڈز پاکستان منتقل ہوئے ہی نہیں،جسٹس عمر عطا بندیال
سیاسی جماعتوں نے موصول ہونے والے فنڈز کی تفصیلات دینی ہوتی ہیں، چیف جسٹس
بیرون ملک ایجنٹ بھی پی ٹی آئی کا حصہ ہیں، ممنوعہ فنڈز لینا تسلیم کیا گیا، اکرم شیخ
قانون میں بینک رکارڈ کا ذکر کسی اور تفصیل کا نہیں، جسٹس فیصل عرب
فنڈز ممنوعہ ہیں یا نہیں یہ تعین بھی الیکشن کمیشن نے کرنا ہے، چیف جسٹس
الیکشن کمیشن کا اس معاملے میں کوئی تعلق نہیں، اکرم شیخ
عدالت نے الیکشن کمیشن کو بطور انکوائری کمیشن بنانے کی بات کی تھی، اکرم شیخ
اگر کمیشن بنایا گیا تو اسے تمام فنڈز کی تحقیقات کا کہا جائے، اکرم شیخ

عمران خان نےپی ٹی آئی کا اعلیٰ سطح کااجلاس بنی گالہ میں4بجےطلب کرلیا
عائشہ گلالئی کےالزامات پرقانونی چارہ جوئی کرنےپرمشاورت کی جائےگی

Thx for nomination ... initially i thought you are just kiding but your enthuiasim has really impressed me ...
I feel that you are serious so i would like to give you some important suggestions ...

1. In history there is not a single case where change is brought by majority. Majority is always status quo as they want to be in cofoet zone and afraid of the change.
2. In Pakistan change from majority is even more difficult as most of us are underprivilaged people living for a day to day life and do not have time and capacity to think.
3. You cannot go and say people your purpose outrightly first you have to set your credibility among the masses in general but more importantly among intellectuals.
4. First step should be to make a group of individuals who are willing to spend time and they choose a leader and that leader should have atleast following capabilities - consistent like Imran, you need a person you can remain to the agenda for decades without considering failures - leader should have a trust circle to which he should always listen to - there should be no secret between this leader and his trust circle
5. Try an acitvity to get noticed among the intellectuals and mases. I am sure defence.pk is not the appropriate forum as it is of interest to defence entusiast so you have to come up with a strategy.
6. Try to get intellectuals, in your clise group the people who are working on key positions want to change the system but are disappointed. Finding such people and convincing them is near impossible so you need a person and strategy to get these people in. They are sharp mature non-emotional but logical people. Convincing them require lot of efforts.
7. Forget about appearing in elections in many many years to come. You have to create your credibility and election is the greatest recepie to loose your credibility.
8. Set the layers of your group. Top layer should be responsible for establishing connections within everywhere including politicians gov servants, establishment, judiciary business community and just present yourself as a group of friends and without giving any intention of forming a party till you have some base.

Kindly mark all others who are interested ...

@Arsalan @PakSword @I.R.A

I fully understand your concerns.

That is why the party will evolve from a social awareness group to a political reality just in time for the elections.
Inshallah by then the current status quo of political parties will be well lets just say dhabadoos.
I am the most civilian of a civilian so the power politics point are beyond my means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom