What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
supreme court future verdict about the breachers of Article 6 of the constitution of Pakistan is most important including musharaf and all of his supporters and allies, the sentence of the breach of Article 6 of the Constitution of Pakistan is death, must remember. ROOK SAKO TAU ROOK LOO

Bhai apki hukoomat 2014 se saanp soonghi hui hai.
Ruke huey ko kia rokna.

Utter nonsense.

Abhi bhi prime minister N se la kr musharaf ko pakar lo.

Niyyat ghulami ki or khuwab badshahat kay.

Shame

For shame

wah ji wah. bongian yahvian lambhi lambhi bakwas. bari dard naak afsana.

supreme court has done wrong six months on hudabia case which should take maximum 4 days!! what a joke! The more time being given to this mofo will the most dangerous time for Pakistan.

Never seen a corrupt criminal . 1 day after court case is allowed TV access to come and give speeches that he is not a criminal and what Supreme court did was wrong 24 hours ago

This is really the major problem in Pakistan now , the criminal even after conviction comes on TV and uses his fortune and might to show case , thumping his cheat he can break any law and he is innocent

Unbelivable

Nawaz says disqualified for not taking salary from son's company
Published: July 29, 2017
15SHARES
Share Tweet Email
1469554-pmnawaz-1501336643-607-640x480.jpg

A file photo of Nawaz Sharif. PHOTO: EXPRESS

A day after Supreme Court disqualified him from holding public office, Nawaz Sharif has said his conscience was clear and felt proud that he was not removed over ‘corruption’.

Addressing the PML-N’s parliamentary meeting on Saturday, the former prime minister said he did not receive any kickbacks or commissions and never compromised on principles.

“I have been disqualified for not withdrawing salary from my own son’s company,” he said. “How is this justified…why did I need to inform the election commission about this when I didn’t withdraw any money”?

Never seen a corrupt criminal . 1 day after court case is allowed TV access to come and give speeches that he is not a criminal and what Supreme court did was wrong 24 hours ago

This is really the major problem in Pakistan now , the criminal even after conviction comes on TV and uses his fortune and might to show case , thumping his cheat he can break any law and he is innocent

Unbelivable

Contempt of court

Contempt of court

A day after Supreme Court disqualified him from holding public office, Nawaz Sharif has said his conscience was clear and felt proud that he was not removed over ‘corruption’.

Addressing the PML-N’s parliamentary meeting on Saturday, the former prime minister said he did not receive any kickbacks or commissions and never compromised on principles.

“I have been disqualified for not withdrawing salary from my own son’s company,” he said. “How is this justified…why did I need to inform the election commission about this when I didn’t withdraw any money”?

oh my god, same old beaten story of jilawatni. lying pig you made a deal and even that deal you broke with the Saudi's. I swear the lies are getting worse and worse!

listen to this, Ayan ke raste per chalna chahye. wah mian ji wah lannat hai app per aur app ke jhoot per

Haha sab milke loot rahe ha mian sahab ko.

Best thing since verdict. All we hear is PMLN crying PM dq for 10000dhms he did not even receive and misquoting the Judgement that they accepted he did not receive it but still dq him.

Best part is that they should have kept on shouting this without taking it to court. Keeping it political slogan that they would have sold to the general deranged PMLN supporters but not to be. PMLN IS PMLN AFTER ALL. LOL.

In par qudrat ki Mar hay, yeh Log khud apni tang par kulhara martay gain.

They always cut the very branch they are sitting on.:rofl:

Mark my words, as the proceedings of their review against the SC verdict begins, SC Judges will get the chance to comment on and explain what the verdict really means.

SC shall negate this propaganda itself by the very chance provided by these devious but not so intelligent defendants.

What is happening right now, the talk by Nawaz in front of his cronies is exposing these looters and grafters for what they are, a bunch of parasites hoping to resurrect its decaying host.

In sha Allah! They will be exposed further with every passing day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom