What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Legendary indeed, mother of all traitors.

You want to betray Pakistan and she is your team mate...

I am hopeful that she is being treated justly in her after life ...

Bring Musharraf Back and starts article 6 trial on him then everyone start believing in Justice:shout:
Why don't you bring 2 sharief from London before claiming this?

In any case Mushraf's case is of political nature. He did not sold off the nation or stolen my money,,, Tell me what difference did it made to common people of Pakistan , be it Mushraf on the top or any loony tunes... The real matter is who is treating well the people of pakistan and on this scale Musharaf is way above any standard set by any political party

By the way yeh achi logic pehly dosrey ko pakro phr meri baari,,, baari tu sub ki ay gi,,, Musharaf jaison ki bhi lekin pehly wara tmhary daddy ji ki chitrol ho jay or paisy nikal ln un sy ...

How many people who popped out on the Panama leaks and the subsequent leaks are going through court proceedings?

If it is just Nawaz Sharif then it is just political witch hunt of little or no value.

How many people who popped out on the Panama leaks and the subsequent leaks are going through court proceedings?

If it is just Nawaz Sharif then it is just political witch hunt of little or no value.
Free Nawaz Sharif!!!

Free Nawaz Sharif!!!

Free Nawaz Sharif!!!

@PakSword lets join the band wagon now before its too late.

Thats what I thought too, lol, hence the slogan...:angel:

Free Nawaz Sharif!!! Free Nawaz Sharif!!!
Waisay, jo log kuchh din pehlay tak foreign funding case main PTI pe pabandi lagwa rahay that, aur jo maulana mal'oon ka dharna aik maheenay pehlay hi kamyaab qarar de rahay thay.. unn ko iss pe tag karna chahiey

dharna aik maheenay pehlay hi kamyaab qarar de rahay thay.. unn ko iss pe tag karna chahiey

ye moun aur masoor ki daal. agay barho qureshi sahab abhi 399 Sharif aur hain Panama Papers me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom