What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
promises he made during election campaign he hasn't kept one of them and here he is crying crocodile tears!

Give credit to NS for not being haramkhor like Musharraf who at the end said Pakistan ka allah hi hafiz hai. Nawaz on the other hand is wishing all the best for Pakistan and said leaders come and go but Pakistan will live on.

Give credit to NS for not being haramkhor like Musharraf who at the end said Pakistan ka allah hi hafiz hai. Nawaz on the other hand is wishing all the best for Pakistan and said leaders come and go but Pakistan will live on.

Ji.. sheesh Mahal me rakhe jaenge yeh.

Rok gaya hay aik to adiyala pohanch gaya aur kuch?
Rahi baat article 6 ki to volume 10 mein indian properties nikli hein lag jaye ga tension not

remember 1969-71 era. first, military should conduct a popularity survey with the collaboration of Gallup and/or other surveyors of their choice. in the very recent past this popularity for PML-N was over 56% overall and across the nation, which in my opinion has much increased when MI, ISI, FIA are failed in JIT to produce even a single strong evidence and have to send the case back towards 'batti bechay' NAB.

in 1969-71 era, what military did was, they were not much capable in measuring barometer of the popularity and the heat in East Pakistan. in my opinion, same is happening here in present Pakistan. the most popular leader and the most popular party are tried to be countered through the actions as what was happened yesterday and by producing the abusers as the so-called national leadership. so, in my opinion, first thing is to do by the military is to weigh the popularity of Muhammad Nawaz Sharif and the second thing that should do is to stop the abusing language which is increasing heat. same or very much similar circumstances were in 1969-71 era in the East Pakistan particularly. this is not better for nation, must remember.

so first step should be to conduct a popularity survey in an all in all truthful and honest way and second is to avoid abuse particularly against the most popular leader(s) found in the survey(s), or otherwise, history doesn't feel shy in repeating itself. time is always stood with the 'hosh' and always remained against the 'josh'.

Last edited:
remember 1969-71 era. first military should conduct a popularity survey with the collaboration of Gallup and/or other surveyors of their choice. in the very recent past this popularity for PML-N was over 56% overall and across the nation, which in my opinion has much increased when MI . in 1969-71 era, what military

Arey aap Bangladesh banao gay? Ya Saraikistan ya Sindo Desh ya Pakhtoonistam ya greater Balochistan ya hazariatan ya Kashmir.

Tum ghar kay bahar kachra nahi utha sakte. Bandooq uthaoge.

Ajao kaha pohachna hai. Tum bandooq le ao me kachra le ata ho.

Kuch sharam hoti hai
Kuch haya hoti hai

remember 1969-71 era. first military should conduct a popularity survey with the collaboration of Gallup and/or other surveyors of their choice. in the very recent past this popularity for PML-N was over 56% overall and across the nation, which in my opinion has much increased when MI . in 1969-71 era, what military

Iski IP track karo. Zara jamhoori amal rang laye.

Dawn leaks kholo.

Saaf dikh raha dushman. Kachra bhi uthao or is insani kachre ko bhi.

Track the damn ip.

He is ISIS member. An isis sympathiser.

Name Badar Ghaleb.

remember 1969-71 era. first, military should conduct a popularity survey with the collaboration of Gallup and/or other surveyors of their choice. in the very recent past this popularity for PML-N was over 56% overall and across the nation, which in my opinion has much increased when MI, ISI, FIA are failed in JIT to produce even a single strong evidence and have to send the case back towards 'batti bechay' NAB.

in 1969-71 era, what military did was, they were not much capable in measuring barometer of the popularity and the heat in East Pakistan. same is happening here. the most popular leader and the most popular party is tried to be countered through the actions as was happened yesterday and by producing abusers as a so-called leadership. first thing is doing by military because it is not weighing rightfully the popularity of Muhammad Nawaz Sharif and the second thing, the abusing language is increasing heat. same or very much similar as did in 1969-71 era. this is not better for nation, must remember.

so, first conduct a popularity survey with an entire truthful and honest way and second is to avoid abuse particularly to the most popular leader(s) found in the survey(s), or otherwise, history doesn't feel shy in repeating itself. time is not for 'josh' but for 'hosh'.

Survey is in

Pakistan needs rule of law.

Economic terrorism should be dealt with terrorism charges

CPEC saazish kon kar raha ha samne hai.

If you are an Indian man i am sorry. Please continue

Buzzzzzzer! WRONG!!!

Nawaz had the audacity to say that "issi tarha hota raha tu Pakistan ki salmiat ko koi nuqsan na pohonch jai."

Look at his past deeds without bias with all Army Chiefs, Same category of politician as Altaf Hussain.

Arey aap Bangladesh banao gay? Ya Saraikistan ya Sindo Desh ya Pakhtoonistam ya greater Balochistan ya hazariatan ya Kashmir.

Tum ghar kay bahar kachra nahi utha sakte. Bandooq uthaoge.

Ajao kaha pohachna hai. Tum bandooq le ao me kachra le ata ho.

Kuch sharam hoti hai
Kuch haya hoti hai

Iski IP track karo. Zara jamhoori amal rang laye.

Dawn leaks kholo.

Saaf dikh raha dushman. Kachra bhi uthao or is insani kachre ko bhi.

Track the damn ip.

He is ISIS member. An isis sympathiser.

Name Badar Ghaleb.

Survey is in

Pakistan needs rule of law.

Economic terrorism should be dealt with terrorism charges

CPEC saazish kon kar raha ha samne hai.

If you are an Indian man i am sorry. Please continue

my ip 103.255.5.44

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    31.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Buzzzzzzer! WRONG!!!

Nawaz had the audacity to say that "issi tarha hota raha tu Pakistan ki salmiat ko koi nuqsan na pohonch jai."

Look at his past deeds without bias with all Army Chiefs, Same category of politician as Altaf Hussain.

Nawaz Sharif is patriotic leader and it shows in his face. He doesn't care about being PM. Bring Musharraf back to face trial and then we will believe in accountability for all.

Of course country cannot be run like this where elected PM keep getting disposed over one excuse or another but SC judges and generals goes scot-free. He didn't say Pakistan ka allah hi hafiz hai now that I'm going.

What did Nawaz? He brought Balochistan in to mainstream what army generals and Bhutto could never do. By doing what? By not killing every opposing voice like Bhutto and Generals. He was going to bring FATA in to mainstream but that didn't go well with some people.

my ip 103.255.5.44

tum army men jitna jhot bolo geay, InshaAllah main utna hi sach boloun ga.

Inshallah mashallah alhumdulilah ne yaha pohchaya hai.

Ab sirf bismillah ki der hai Pakistani ki.

Apne bnaye qanoon se shatranj ki maat.

Har level se haar.

Jhoot ki saza.

Jitna bologay utna nazron se giro gay.

Kachra uthao kachra.

Kachre kay upar khare hokar taqreer karo.
Kachra sath sath uthao bhi.

Like American community service.

in 1969-71 era, what military did was, they were not much capable in measuring barometer of the popularity and the heat in East Pakistan. in my opinion, same is happening here in present Pakistan. the most popular leader and the most popular party are tried to be countered through the actions as what was happened yesterday and by producing the abusers as the so-called national leadership. so, in my opinion, first thing is to do by the military is to weigh the popularity of Muhammad Nawaz Sharif and the second thing that should do is to stop the abusing language which is increasing heat. same or very much similar circumstances were in 1969-71 era in the East Pakistan particularly. this is not better for nation, must remember.

so first step should be to conduct a popularity survey in an all in all truthful and honest way and second is to avoid abuse particularly against the most popular leader(s) found in the survey(s), or otherwise, history doesn't feel shy in repeating itself. time is always stood with the 'hosh' and always remained against the 'josh'.
Tmhary under koi sharam, haya or ghairat ha ? Na tm andhy ho na nanhy kakkey ho k NS ki corruption ka na pata ho ... The only argument you will have k sb 1 jaisy hain ... ager sub 1 jaisy hian tu sb ka safaya kero na k apny pasand ky choor ko support kerna shuru ker do ...

or ager 1971 ka reference dena ha to go to hell and take your Punjab ,,, we other provinces are very happy and can manage very well on our own ... 1971 mn bhi it was policies of Punjabis ,,, you should learn history it is other way around ,,, Punjab is in control of resources of other provinces and other provinces can do very well without Punjab ,,,

Now go and shut up your stupid remarks ,,,

Tmhary under koi sharam, haya or ghairat ha ? Na tm andhy ho na nanhy kakkey ho k NS ki corruption ka na pata ho ... The only argument you will have k sb 1 jaisy hain ... ager sub 1 jaisy hian tu sb ka safaya kero na k apny pasand ky choor ko support kerna shuru ker do ...

or ager 1971 ka reference dena ha to go to hell and take your Punjab ,,, we other provinces are very happy and can manage very well on our own ... 1971 mn bhi it was policies of Punjabis ,,, you should learn history it is other way around ,,, Punjab is in control of resources of other provinces and other provinces can do very well without Punjab ,,,

Punjab Pakistan ka dharakta dil hai.

Think rationally behave logically.

Wtf

Bhai ye awaam apne butt khud tode gi.

Ibrahim ki sunnat saal me practice hojati hai. Ab awaam butt todne ka bhi ezaz hasil kregi.

No, my argument is that JIT was consisted of all the top inel. agencies including MI, ISI, FIA etc, so why not MNS is punished for corruption and still needed to probe in NAB. if he was needed to probe through the NAB so what was the purpose of JIT?

So you are comparing Nawaz to Mujeeb good good we all know what we need to do with Baboon leagis now:butcher:
@PakSword
What happened in 71 was blatant agrresion by India against Pakistan they used terrorist mukti bahini to accomplish their goals do you really want to compare your party with joy bongla folks who were trained and fed by raw?
Lets see jit investigatins led to discovery of new offshore companies,solid evidences of money laundering,forged documents,more lies were refuted they exposed this corrupt party to the world
His popularity means shit altaf hussain and sharjil memon both are populat in their respective areas of influence but that means nothing to the court
A crook is a crook he will face jail Hijazi is in Adiyala he is decorating the cell reserved for nawaz and co :D
Nawaz is a beghairat corrupt kuta who bought factory equipment from Israel and apologized to India he deserves all the insults he gets
Rok saktey ho to roklo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom