What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my life I was told she's a "mehar e qanoon" -_-

View attachment 414576

Nope. Endless fun I want
boli churrayl! I was just waiting for her to show her filthy face on this issue. she's is, hands down the biggest, undisputed liberal trash sellout in all of Pakistan who has tried to defend every single criminal she possibly can ranging from ttp terrorists to these economic terrorists!

GOD she is such a manhoos person (closely followed by that hoodboy character, that's another piece of work)!

Last edited:
PMLN me se PM bhi nikal gya or N bhi nikal gya or baqi bacha L.

@Farah Sohail - Arsalan is away I guess, he will be adding you. I don't know how to add. Excited to share some inside info there!

Any news, have referenced respondents gotten bails? as per NAB laws all named in today's case can be arrested and put behind bars.
Sharif Family is already on ECL, Who gave the order? Interior Ministry, Who had to Impliment, it was Wajid Zia, Head of FIA Immigration, & the Head of JIT!... ;)

@Farah Sohail - Arsalan is away I guess, he will be adding you. I don't know how to add. Excited to share some inside info there!

Any news, have referenced respondents gotten bails? as per NAB laws all named in today's case can be arrested and put behind bars.
Ya Allah hamen bhi kuch inside info tak pohnchny ki tofeeq ata farma... be shak tu hi dilon m rehm dalny wala h... Ameen

boli churrayl! I was just waiting for her to show her filthy face on this issue. she's is, hands down the biggest, undisputed liberal trash sellout in all of Pakistan who has tried to defend every single criminal she possibly can ranging from ttp terrorists to these economic terrorists!

Moom batti mafia.

image.jpeg

@QatariPrince @PakSword
May be you guys missed this earlier post. Your thoughts plz...

Shane, post: 9714112

I admit that the contents of this post are nothing but guess work.

I think as the decision was based on just "one consensus cause of disqualification"...the PMLN is yet to realize (like earlier 20th April order was misunderstood) that SC Panama Bench have given them another concession.

The concession in my opinion:
May be there was, let's say, non-consensus on other causes or may be not but "not choosing" other criminal causes is a favour to let fair trial opportunity(s) in trial court to the accused.

If the bench added any other criminal cause then there would have been no reason for trial court proceedings on that crime ( cross examination, due process etc. ) except open and shut case and that just kills the need for trial court that may be one or more Judges wanted on one or more crimes: a trial court proceeding to decide.

The judges just chose a consensus cause for disqualification rather then the others. A DQ is a DQ after all.

Our jingoistic acting PMLN cronies may never realize that the Judges still exercised restraint towards the former PM.

PMLN should know better instead of crying croc tears and blaming SC for stealing their lollipops and acting like cry babies. After all they are an Incorrigible bunch due to the curse of their being a parasite of Sharifs.

FazlurRehman Sahab was also seen questioning some thing beyond his usual hippocratic comprehension. Knowing fully well, basic law of receivables but acting oblivious yet absence of knowledge did not deter him from making a fool out of himself. We should understand that he was speaking to his simple sheep minded constituents and not general public. A cunning man indeed.

Atleast Nawaz Sharif should still be thankful for the chance of a fair criminal trial by the SC.

@Strike! You may be right about not disclosing Vol X. If so then whatever lies in vol X shall be used in the trial court proceedings. I am sure that vol X will provide the material to close those cases to their ultimate conclusion, in sha Allah.

Affidavit must be an afterthought to give cover to Nawaz and shall be struck down as manufactured evidence after forensic analysis.

I fully agree with your post..

Regarding affidavit, of course, PMLN realized quite late that it would have been better for them to tell the court that PM received the salary, rather than saying that PM didn't draw any salary from the company.. But they submitted the affidavit in any case..

You know, what could be the consequence of such an affidavit, Capital FZE ke khilaaf UAE main tehqeeqat shuru hojateen.. This is called visa fraud in UAE... ke aik employer, without salary kisi ko visa sponsor karay.. iss tarah tou log 10, 10 rishtedaaron ko bulwalain UAE main aik 12000 UAE Dirhams ki company register karwa kar..

Sharif Family is already on ECL, Who gave the order? Interior Ministry, Who had to Impliment, it was Wajid Zia, Head of FIA Immigration, & the Head of JIT!... ;)

I guess either Arif Ahmad Khan Sb or perhaps Shoaib Ahmad Siddiqui Sb ko contact karna parey ga to request the needful to be done.

Judges nay lagta hai in ko 1 aur moka dya hai kay NAB Court main hi money trail day do. Aur verdict Iqama per day dya hai.

Waisay khali iqama ka issue nahi hai. MNS chairman of BoG hai FZE ka. Aur Fawad Ch nay point out kya hai kay FZE k ilawa baki sab companies loss main hain aur un sab ka loss yea FZE hi cover ker rahi hai.
verdict is not Iqama,, verdict is assets being higher than income ,,, and in computation of those assets assets of kids without source was also considered ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom