What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Farah Sohail - Arsalan is away I guess, he will be adding you. I don't know how to add. Excited to share some inside info there!

Any news, have referenced respondents gotten bails? as per NAB laws all named in today's case can be arrested and put behind bars.

That's not fair .......

giphy.gif

Disqualification sirf aik point par huee hai.. aur woh hai ke Accounts Receivable is technically considered an asset.. And must have disclosed it in nomination papers.

I heard a PMLN Barrister, who said that they provided an affidavit in the SC, that PM gave a statement to Capital FZE that he wouldn't get any salary from this company. So technically, it wasn't his receivable.

Inn ka case 2nd review ke liey kafi strong hai, IF they really submitted this affidavit..
Guys why are you saying that DQ FZE case me hoi h ,, if thats the case then why Ishaq Dar and capitan safdar disqualified ?

May Allah Shower his blessing on our Beloved country.

To Our "Honorable" Judges: Shame on you for your biassed/ influenced and pathetic decision. also lakh lanat on master minds, behind all this drama.
Loo 1 or agyaa choor ko bachany wala ,,, lolzzz

May Allah Shower his blessing on our Beloved country.

To Our "Honorable" Judges: Shame on you for your biassed/ influenced and pathetic decision. also lakh lanat on master minds, behind all this drama.
Lo ji aik aur a gaya paid tout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom