What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my life I was told she's a "mehar e qanoon" -_-

IMG_0962.PNG

You didn't have enough fun yet :)

Nope. Endless fun I want

Confusion tou phelarahay hain.. waqai... woh tou phelani hi thi.. but I think, the next stage is even tougher for these crooks..

Judges nay lagta hai in ko 1 aur moka dya hai kay NAB Court main hi money trail day do. Aur verdict Iqama per day dya hai.

Waisay khali iqama ka issue nahi hai. MNS chairman of BoG hai FZE ka. Aur Fawad Ch nay point out kya hai kay FZE k ilawa baki sab companies loss main hain aur un sab ka loss yea FZE hi cover ker rahi hai.

Judges nay lagta hai in ko 1 aur moka dya hai kay NAB Court main hi money trail day do. Aur verdict Iqama per day dya hai.

Waisay khali iqama ka issue nahi hai. MNS chairman of BoG hai FZE ka. Aur Fawad Ch nay point out kya hai kay FZE k ilawa baki sab companies loss main hain aur un sab ka loss yea FZE hi cover ker rahi hai.

Disqualification sirf aik point par huee hai.. aur woh hai ke Accounts Receivable is technically considered an asset.. And must have disclosed it in nomination papers.

I heard a PMLN Barrister, who said that they provided an affidavit in the SC, that PM gave a statement to Capital FZE that he wouldn't get any salary from this company. So technically, it wasn't his receivable.

Inn ka case 2nd review ke liey kafi strong hai, IF they really submitted this affidavit..

So once me and one of my friend were talking and we used this word "chawal" we both are Punjabi so we know this word very well and there was this Pakistani girl who was raised in states and she didn't know the meaning and she asked what does "chawal" means, I replied

Chawal deakhya ja sakta hai samjhya nahi ja sakta

But I was wrong
Chawal deakhya bhi ja sakta hai or samjhya bhi

Bus itna keh do chawal means Denial Aziz

IMG_0963.JPG

May Allah Shower his blessing on our Beloved country.

To Our "Honorable" Judges: Shame on you for your biassed/ influenced and pathetic decision. also lakh lanat on master minds, behind all this drama.

Foreigners especially Americans world wide praising PAKISTAN today... Pakistan @ Good News ..... GEO KHAN and SC! read the comments every citizen of their respective countries which include India praising PAKISTAN SC today and demand similar action in their countries against Corrupt Elite!

News Post.jpg

Disqualification sirf aik point par huee hai.. aur woh hai ke Accounts Receivable is technically considered an asset.. And must have disclosed it in nomination papers.

I heard a PMLN Barrister, who said that they provided an affidavit in the SC, that PM gave a statement to Capital FZE that he wouldn't get any salary from this company. So technically, it wasn't his receivable.

Inn ka case 2nd review ke liey kafi strong hai, IF they really submitted this affidavit..

The definitions reproduced above leave no doubt that a salary not withdrawn would nevertheless be receivable and as such would constitute an asset for all legal and practical purposes. When it is an asset for all legal and practical purposes, it was required to be disclosed by respondent No. 1 in his nomination papers in terms of Section 12(2) of the ROPA. When we confronted, the learned Sr. ASC for respondent No. 1, whether the said respondent has ever acquired work permit (Iqama) in Dubai, remained Chairman of the Board of Capital FZE and was entitled to salary as such, his reply was in the affirmative with the only addition that respondent No. 1 never withdrew any salary. This admission was reiterated in more categorical terms in the written arguments filed by the learned Sr. ASC for respondent No. 1 in the words as under:- “So far as the designation of Respondent No. 1 as Chairman of the Board is concerned, this was only a ceremonial office acquired in 2007 when the respondent No. 1 was in exile, and had nothing to do with the running of the Company or supervising its affairs. Similarly, the respondent No. 1 did not withdraw the salary of AED 10,000. Thus, the salary shown in the Employment Contract in effect never constituted an “asset” for the respondent No. 1.” It has not been denied that respondent No. 1 being Chairman of the Board of Capital FZE was entitled to salary, therefore, the statement that he did not withdraw the salary would not prevent the un-withdrawn salary from being receivable, hence an asset. When the un-withdrawn salary as being receivable is an asset it was required to be disclosed by respondent No. 1 in his nomination papers for the Elections of 2013 in terms of Section 12(2)(f) of the ROPA. Where respondent No. 1 did not disclose his aforesaid assets, it would amount to furnishing a false declaration on solemn affirmation in violation of the law mentioned above, therefore, he is not honest in terms of Section Const. Ps. No. 29-30/2016 & 03/2017. 15 99(1)(f) of the ROPA and Article 62(1)(f) of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

@QatariPrince @PakSword
May be you guys missed this earlier post. Your thoughts plz...

Shane, post: 9714112

I admit that the contents of this post are nothing but guess work.

I think as the decision was based on just "one consensus cause of disqualification"...the PMLN is yet to realize (like earlier 20th April order was misunderstood) that SC Panama Bench have given them another concession.

The concession in my opinion:
May be there was, let's say, non-consensus on other causes or may be not but "not choosing" other criminal causes is a favour to let fair trial opportunity(s) in trial court to the accused.

If the bench added any other criminal cause then there would have been no reason for trial court proceedings on that crime ( cross examination, due process etc. ) except open and shut case and that just kills the need for trial court that may be one or more Judges wanted on one or more crimes: a trial court proceeding to decide.

The judges just chose a consensus cause for disqualification rather then the others. A DQ is a DQ after all.

Our jingoistic acting PMLN cronies may never realize that the Judges still exercised restraint towards the former PM.

PMLN should know better instead of crying croc tears and blaming SC for stealing their lollipops and acting like cry babies. After all they are an Incorrigible bunch due to the curse of their being a parasite of Sharifs.

FazlurRehman Sahab was also seen questioning some thing beyond his usual hippocratic comprehension. Knowing fully well, basic law of receivables but acting oblivious yet absence of knowledge did not deter him from making a fool out of himself. We should understand that he was speaking to his simple sheep minded constituents and not general public. A cunning man indeed.

Atleast Nawaz Sharif should still be thankful for the chance of a fair criminal trial by the SC.

@Strike! You may be right about not disclosing Vol X. If so then whatever lies in vol X shall be used in the trial court proceedings. I am sure that vol X will provide the material to close those cases to their ultimate conclusion, in sha Allah.

Affidavit must be an afterthought to give cover to Nawaz and shall be struck down as manufactured evidence after forensic analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom