What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he is not convicted as of yet.. So he can be the President until NAB convicts him? Right?

But he's disqualified for corruption charges and then how is it possible to hold any other public office?

Same here - slept through and haven't slept since 32 hours now :)

Missing all the fun in Islamabad - might catch a flight next week and participate in some active politics.

@PakSword & @Arsalan check private message/chat please!

Same. It is Friday here so there was no chance to even sleep during the day. :(

We actually miss the real fun being away from Pakistan.

Lucky you to visit Pakistan. I recently paid a visit and there's no even chance in near future to go again.

Hope you have a great time.

But he's disqualified for corruption charges and then how is it possible to hold any other public office?

Same. It is Friday here so there was no chance to even sleep during the day. :(

We actually miss the real fun being away from Pakistan.

Lucky you to visit Pakistan. I recently paid a visit and there's no even chance in near future to go again.

Hope you have a great time.

Thanks - whereabouts you are located?

I miss Emirates direct flights from Vancouver to Dubai, that would cut down travel time by 5-7 hours.

I have a feeling they will never publicize Volume X in it's entirety. They don't want our foreign policy to be impacted by disclosures of foreign governments that did not cooperate with the investigation and thus open them to criticism within.

I admit that the contents of this post are nothing but guess work.

I think as the decision was based on just "one consensus cause of disqualification"...the PMLN is yet to realize (like earlier 20th April order was misunderstood) that SC Panama Bench have given them another concession.

The concession in my opinion:
May be there was, let's say, non-consensus on other causes or may be not but "not choosing" other criminal causes is a favour to let fair trial opportunity(s) in trial court to the accused.

If the bench added any other criminal cause then there would have been no reason for trial court proceedings on that crime ( cross examination, due process etc. ) except open and shut case and that just kills the need for trial court that may be one or more Judges wanted on one or more crimes: a trial court proceeding to decide.

The judges just chose a consensus cause for disqualification rather then the others. A DQ is a DQ after all.

Our jingoistic acting PMLN cronies may never realize that the Judges still exercised restraint towards the former PM.

PMLN should know better instead of crying croc tears and blaming SC for stealing their lollipops and acting like cry babies. After all they are an Incorrigible bunch due to the curse of their being a parasite of Sharifs.

FazlurRehman Sahab was also seen questioning some thing beyond his usual hippocratic comprehension. Knowing fully well, basic law of receivables but acting oblivious yet absence of knowledge did not deter him from making a fool out of himself. We should understand that he was speaking to his simple sheep minded constituents and not general public. A cunning man indeed.

Atleast Nawaz Sharif should still be thankful for the chance of a fair criminal trial by the SC.

@Strike! You may be right about not disclosing Vol X. If so then whatever lies in vol X shall be used in the trial court proceedings. I am sure that vol X will provide the material to close those cases to their ultimate conclusion, in sha Allah.

Last edited:
Next put Zardari Kutta Harami and Altaf 'Pig' Hussain under the knife. Try them for corruption and colluding with hostile intelligence agencies to destabalize Pakistan

And SC should also limit number of political parties in Pakistan. Every Tom, Dick and Harry stands up and waves their own flag instead Beloved green and white hilal and star. Flags other than Pakistani flag should also be banned in public buildings.

I am just thinking, NS has been disqualified from being the member of Majlis e Shoora (Parliament). It means he can hold any other office, such as Presidency?
No he cannot hold any public office... He cannot even be the President of PMLN, basically he is no more then a 1USD Bill...

Next put Zardari Kutta Harami and Altaf 'Pig' Hussain under the knife. Try them for corruption and colluding with hostile intelligence agencies to destabalize Pakistan

And SC should also limit number of political parties in Pakistan. Every Tom, Dick and Harry stands up and waves their own flag instead Beloved green and white hilal and star. Flags other than Pakistani flag should also be banned in public buildings.
Bhai zyada senti ho gayaaa

Nice! At least 3 hours saved when travelling back home.

------------

In the meanwhile:

‏بہت سے مسلم لیگی دوست بار بار جیو لگا کر دیکھ رہے ہیں شائد وہاں نااہلی کا فیصلہ واپس ہوگیا ہو۔
‏⁧‫#احتساب_کےبعدقصاص‬⁩
‏⁦

This is a big win for Pakistan. I respect Pakistani judiciary for standing up and showing the politicians who is the boss. A big win for overall Pakistani system.

is verdict per tu confusion phila rahy hain PMLN walay. Detail Verdict ana chaye

Confusion tou phelarahay hain.. waqai... woh tou phelani hi thi.. but I think, the next stage is even tougher for these crooks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom