What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
بریکنگ نیوز: مسلم لیگ نواز نے فیصلہ ماننے سے انکار کردیا ہے- ان کا کہنا ہے کہ سپریم کورٹ نے جیبوں کی تلاشی لینے کا حکم دیا تھا، جے آئی ٹی نے جرابوں سے پیسے نکالے اور سپریم کورٹ نے جے آئی ٹی کے اس غیر قانونی کام کے باوجود جے آئی ٹی کو سزا دینے کے بجائے ہمیں نا اہل قرار دیدیا

Take a break....

Or Go Nawaz Go pe raqs :D

In shaa Allah.. rest hi rest hai abb tou.. :)

DF0SCf9XsAAnfxZ.jpg

So as of now Cabinet Secretary is running Day to Day affairs of Pakistan--- Ofcourse Executive powers are with President of Pakistan...

There's another family enterprise operating in and from Sindh, hope they're also brought to justice.

There's another family enterprise operating in and from Sindh, hope they're also brought to justice.

I am just thinking, NS has been disqualified from being the member of Majlis e Shoora (Parliament). It means he can hold any other office, such as Presidency?

AAZ is chor number one, believe you me NS is an angel in front of him. He and his Adis have left nothing in Sindh.

I am just thinking, NS has been disqualified from being the member of Majlis e Shoora (Parliament). It means he can hold any other office, such as Presidency?

He can't hold any office, not even chairmanship of his own party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom