What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20170728_194922.jpeg

Just before the Panama verdict

He is a politician and a businessman carrying a self proclaimed religious title.

How did you drag the word ulema or haq in the same sentence as fazlur Rahman?

Plz read again what I mean. Specifically made sure I don't write his name with either his respected Father or Ulemaehaq.

I wrote exactly the opposite of what you are inquiring about.

Plz read again what I mean. Specifically made sure I don't write his name with either his respected Father or Ulemaehaq.

I wrote exactly the opposite of what you are inquiring about.

Flew right past me. Sorry

Bossman,

But then the Indian courts wrongly absolved a person of genocide and the Indian people elected him as the Prime Minister

Well, if the courts have exonerated him, it is possible that he may be innocent. Whatever that maybe, the point is the people of India made a conscious choice to elect him, warts and all. The same right should be given to all nations.

Regards

As far as his innocence ask the families of the 3000 dead Muslims and as far as his election a very poor reflection on the country similar to Trumps election in the USA.

19260514_486155125073083_8510458148734955833_n.png

:pakistan:

20431599_1941092049241145_3859355867307146564_n.jpg

Panama Papers case: A timeline

EXPRESS TRIBUNE·THURSDAY, 27 JULY 2017
· April 3, 2016: Leaked documents from the Mossack Fonseca law firm in Panama shows several world leaders, including Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s three children – Hassan, Hussain, and Maryam – owning at least two offshore companies registered in the British Virgin Islands

· April 4, 2016: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan, among other opposition groups accuse the PM and his family of corruption and money laundering, demand an investigation

· November 1, 2016: Following two addresses to the nation by the PM, call for ‘Islamabad lockdown’ by PTI, and petitions in the Supreme Court to investigate the matter, top court forms five-member bench to probe the ruling family’s offshore assets

· April 20, 2017: While two judges recommend premier’s disqualification, the majority calls for a further probe by a joint investigation team (JIT)

· July 10, 2017: The ‘controversial’ inquiry team finds the PM and his family of living beyond means, concealment of facts and being beneficial owners of multiple offshore companies, recommends initiation of reference against them in the National Accountability Bureau
· Government rejects the report as ‘worthless trash’, asks Supreme Court to reject the ‘biased’ report

· July 17-21: The bench resumes hearing and after the final arguments from both sides, reserves verdict

· July 28, 2017: The apex court disqualifies PM Nawaz Sharif from holding public office over concealment of assets

I was watching Off the Record on ARY. Kashif asked S.M Zafar about how long is NS disqualified.
He is saying that NS is disqualified only for this current Parliment and he can continue his political career in the next election. He can file a review or go to EC to clear it ....WT? o_O
@Farah Sohail @PakSword @The Accountant and all others

somebody in the background said "why are you showing him a way out".... his wife probably :blink:

Lesson of the day most beautifully compiled:

Mr. Mamnoon Hussain the President of Pakistan is Constitutionally and technicalities the most powerful Pakistani right now.

This guy is highly educated and a true spiritual Pakistani and a Muslim.

Hahahaha Allah kaise kaise apne bande ko apni zaat pe imaan pukhta karwata hai.

Pakistan is born again. If you are a common Pakistani who has any understanding of conception of Pakistan.

We can only have better times now

I was watching Off the Record on ARY. Kashif asked S.M Zafar about how long is NS disqualified.
He is saying that NS is disqualified only for this current Parliment and he can continue his political career in the next election. He can file a review or go to EC to clear it ....WT? o_O
@Farah Sohail @PakSword @The Accountant and all others

somebody in the background said "why are you showing him a way out".... his wife probably :blink:

Don't believe on anyone showing the way out.. 62/ 63 reference in the judgement means disqualification for life..

Don't believe on anyone showing the way out.. 62/ 63 reference in the judgement means disqualification for life..

Zardari can force or finance a redrawing of article 62 63 in current scenario.

This wave will be used politically by them based on Zia and secularism.

I guess declaration was needed by SC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom