What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to post the Mamnoon Hussain speech on panama... Not sure whether he was serious or jazbat mein aakar khediya tha ek saal phale.

0.jpg

So I'm being called traitor by this one patwari on twitter. Because he thinks I live abroad and that takes away all the rights from me for giving my two cents on any matter of Pakistan.
It is absolutely acceptable to accept remittance but not opinions on any matter of Pakistan. That hurts! :sad: :cray:
Sadly he is not alone. There are lots of them who do that [emoji22]

So I'm being called traitor by this one patwari on twitter. Because he thinks I live abroad and that takes away all the rights from me for giving my two cents on any matter of Pakistan.
It is absolutely acceptable to accept remittance but not opinions on any matter of Pakistan. That hurts! :sad: :cray:

Personal attack rather than coming up with a response. Sign of the weak.

Name please :D
Me and @Arsalan can use some bazari lingo to show him his aukat :D

Sadly he is not alone. There are lots of them who do that [emoji22]

Patwaris...

Personal attack rather than coming up with a response. Sign of the weak.

True that!
But seriously it is something you can't tolerate. I mean living away from your country for your country's betterment and then facing this all. It's like pakistan reh ke pakistan ko damage karna halal hai but abroad reh ke pakistan ko support karna Haram.

Sometimes people can be such morons!
I saw that chat. He is acting like something he really is, AN IDIOT!

Is there any possibility of Gunja being saved today ? or we gonna see Khawja Asif or Showbaaz Sharif as new PM of Pakistan for the next 10 months ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom