What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody knows this.
Every single one of us

Customs. Those in PIA. The port authority.

We just need someone who can explain morality to them peacefully if we just look beyond these few families.
I have lived in UAE... The traffic there is very orderly, but it's not because the people living there are very civilized and law abiding. It is so because they get caught for violating rules and then get fined, and in certain cases imprisoned for violating rules (warna wo bhi pakkay harami hain.) If you believe you can teach our people morality, you are living in a fools' paradise. Our nation needs an iron fist to bring it down to earth!

DFzCbjXXYAAr4Yh.jpg:large

IJnxZ3w.gif

And your references to all these fun food places is not helping me feel any better. So parhaiz please!!!!!!

Karachi food is awesome too - now I am craving Kolachi's BBQ *double sigh*

Haha same happened. I helped myself with a donut at the end lol
I surly miss Chicken Shashlik & the nashta. :(

And your references to all these fun food places is not helping me feel any better. So parhaiz please!!!!!!

Karachi food is awesome too - now I am craving Kolachi's BBQ *double sigh*

In Isb more or less since 2000, missing even my PC Karachi anda gotala (Pathan Chappar).

Haha same happened. I helped myself with a donut at the end lol
I surly miss Chicken Shashlik & the nashta. :(

That reminds me I bought some chocolate croissants from local bakery yesterday, should make karak chai with everyday and enjoy transmission :) thanks for the idea!

Agar Nishana tu Nawaz Sharif thay, jo tehray aik sharif un nafs sher, to foran marhoom walid aur bachchon ko kyun aagay kar deya?...bach phir bhee na sakay, in sha Allah.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom