What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

They must go to SC, leave no available avenue uncontested from now on kyun k: almost "Har shakh pa ullo baitha hay" except the highest judiciary.

I think they shouldnt.. If they go to SC..phir ye masla hoga ke kon se judge hain..bench main? I dont want any of panama bench judges to be part of tht...because it will just make the whole process controversial..esp if , Justice Khosa or Gulzar are included in the bench... And i think panama bench judges will be included, because CJ will think..its a continuation of the same panama case..tu woh panama case se related cases main un judges ko hi bench main shamil kartay hain..

Is her case..identical to tht of NS? She has declared FZE..which NS hadnt.. Is it possible tht her nomination papers get accepted even by SC? @PakSword

Daniyal Aziz and Mohsin Ranjha doing PC against NAB

لاہور :نیب کودو دو مرتبہ چیزیں کیوں مانگنی پڑ رہی ہیں ؟دانیال عزیز
لاہور: قوم اس سارے معاملے کو دیکھ رہی ہے، دانیال عزیز
اس سارے معاملات پر ایک نہیں کئی سوالیہ نشان ہیں،محسن شاہنوازرانجھا

I think...ye PML n ki new strategy hai.. Ye NAB ke against pressconferences kar ke ye impression dein ge ke jaisy JIT ke against kartay thay..waisy hi NAB ke against karrahay hain.. Ke sab ko lagay ke NAB waqayi acha kaam karrahi hai...actually ye noora kushti hai.. Sab ko impression dein ke NAB pata nahi..kia karrahi hai..jaisy JIT..aur judge ko bhi bewaqoof banaayein lekin NAB andar se mili hui hai..unlike JIT...

I hope..judge inke trap main na aajayein.. Kher....judge pehle aayein tu sahi hearing ke liye... Woh tu aa kar hi nahi de rahay, filhaal

Another good news as far as Oversight Judge decision is concerned, NAB decides to reopen Hudaibya scandal case:

Just goes to show how crucial is the overseeing Judge part in the final Panama verdict.

They must go to SC, leave no available avenue uncontested from now on kyun k: almost "Har shakh pa ullo baitha hay" except the highest judiciary.
Lots of things going on behind the scenes

I think they shouldnt.. If they go to SC..phir ye masla hoga ke kon se judge hain..bench main? I dont want any of panama bench judges to be part of tht...because it will just make the whole process controversial..esp if , Justice Khosa or Gulzar are included in the bench... And i think panama bench judges will be included, because CJ will think..its a continuation of the same panama case..tu woh panama case se related cases main un judges ko hi bench main shamil kartay hain..

It is not about the impression or PMLN propaganda, it is about rule of law. Let barking dogs bark. Begum sahiba has undeclared assets, hence the hasty London visit to hide some tracks. She has an iqama too, declared or not, iqama is used to park Swiss Bank accounts. There is a lot more than "daal maen Kala".

Is her case..identical to tht of NS? She has declared FZE..which NS hadnt.. Is it possible tht her nomination papers get accepted even by SC? @PakSword

Bottom line is that election of KN is equal to electing NS. They must not be allowed any political breathing space. Panama petitioners must realize this. Keep following them, let there be no reprieve. If they get any semblance of power back in their family then they will be extremely vengeful. Abhe waqt hay...Rok saktay ho to rok lo !

I think...ye PML n ki new strategy hai.. Ye NAB ke against pressconferences kar ke ye impression dein ge ke jaisy JIT ke against kartay thay..waisy hi NAB ke against karrahay hain.. Ke sab ko lagay ke NAB waqayi acha kaam karrahi hai...actually ye noora kushti hai.. Sab ko impression dein ke NAB pata nahi..kia karrahi hai..jaisy JIT..aur judge ko bhi bewaqoof banaayein lekin NAB andar se mili hui hai..unlike JIT...

I hope..judge inke trap main na aajayein.. Kher....judge pehle aayein tu sahi hearing ke liye... Woh tu aa kar hi nahi de rahay, filhaal

Agreed, it's a strategy to make NAB activities seem legitimate by crying foul when they are actually in collaboration. A little late though.

@Farah Sohail in related news:

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf, Pakistan Awami Tehreek and Pakistan Peoples’ Party challenged the candidacy of Begum Nawaz’s nomination papers on the grounds that she did not disclose her financial assets, including details of her Iqama (UAE work permit).

The petitioners maintained that there are dichotomies in Kulsoom Nawaz’s financial statements.

After hearing arguments from both sides on Monday, the two-member tribunal — comprising Justice Mamoon Rashid Sheikh and Justice Shahid Waheed — dismissed objections raised over Begum Nawaz’s nomination papers in a brief decision.

All Ok_Fotor.jpg

All Ok_Fotor.jpg

Kallo noori went to london to transfer the beneficial ownership of a property " somewhere else " in london to " someone else " incase it comes out in vol. 10 after her "victory" in NA120.

Hint: Alhamdulillah

Kallo noori went to london to transfer the beneficial ownership of a property " somewhere else " in london to " someone else " incase it comes out in vol. 10 after her "victory" in NA120.

Hint: Alhamdulillah

have just fininshed watching Ch. ghulam hussain's program. he says that she hase gone there to sort things out, which have been 'unsorted' due to Baji's bashing of his bros.

have just fininshed watching Ch. ghulam hussain's program. he says that she hase gone there to sort things out, which have been 'unsorted' due to Baji's bashing of his bros.

Baji..har taraf garbar hi karti hai, lolll...

Did u watch Klasra's prog? They were having serious reservations regd NAB and why SC is not taking any action? I am glad tht now its being talked on media..

For some odd reason, Ghulam Hussain is still optimistic with NAB

Nehal Hashmi

1503340201.jpg

I don't want to sound rude per yea sahi hai jab threat day raha tha tu bara dab-daba tha awaz main ab jab case chala hai tu laitt gaye hain hospital bed per

Nehal Hashmi

1503340201.jpg

I don't want to sound rude per yea sahi hai jab threat day raha tha tu bara dab-daba tha awaz main ab jab case chala hai tu laitt gaye hain hospital bed per

looks more like Behaal Hashmi ......
tumhary khandaan py zameen tang kardaingy :omghaha::omghaha:

Nehal Hashmi

1503340201.jpg

Mar gaye chacha?

Haye nihaal marr gaya.
Isko dafna do.

Kisi ko kano kan khabar nahi hogi

Nehal Hashmi

1503340201.jpg

hospital main bhi ghar ka kambal aorha hua hai behal hashmi ne.. drama salaa

Back
Top Bottom