What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

buzurgo there is such a thing as benefit of doubt. everyone has the right to be given that. surely?

and where has that lead you?
you went from one proxy government to another proxy government.
laxmi ki pooja to band karo phir kuch hoga

Ephedrine case which has been dragging since 2012 will have its verdict announced tomorrow.

P1-LHR043.jpg

تمام اہل وطن کو پرانے پاکستان کا جمعتہ الوداع مبارک ھو

@Farah Sohail @PakSword @Ali Tariq
چائنہ میں نا جمہوریت ہے اور اتنی آزادی اظہار رائے لیکن چائنہ دنیا کی سب سے بڑی معیشت اور امریکہ کے آنکھوں میں آنکھیں ڈالنے والی طاقت بن گئی ہے
“کیونکہ وہاں کرپشن میں ملوث طاقتوروں کو موت کی سزا دی جاتی ہے نہ کہ محل نما ریسٹ ہاؤس میں نظر بند کرکے ریاست کا مذاق اڑایا جاتا ہے”

DifGbKXXkAA1xSd.jpg

DifIQh2XcAEMHEe.jpg

Last edited:
Wont name names but i hope that everyone who was not satisfied Panama case was running in court is happy now. People were having all sorts of doubts (including myself at that point). However once the decision came out it was all pretty obvious. The wheels were set in motion and it was clear that we have decided to move in the right direction. Still there were friends among us who were not satisfied or happy, there point being that this is all incomplete justice, that they wanted the ganjs to be in jail! I remember that at that point i mentioned again and again that how we should all hope for the best, have some patience (and was even made fun of a couple of times). InshAllah bahtir ho jai g was what i used to say!!! Now, the Theif is in Jail. The next step that we all want, and, about which some still wont be satisfied, will be to bring the looted money back and not to stop at Nawaz. To them, again, have patience, we are going that way. The money will return. Even if not all of it but still a hefty amount. Also we wont stop at NS alone. There are many others in line, some pretty obvious, others that we do not know of. Wheels are set in motion and we are going down the right route now. Allah ka shaukar ha!!

Another important point that i will like to mention is that if PTI comes to power and makes government, please do not forget that this only will be our first, very small but significant step towards a better prosperous Pakistan where everyone have equal rights. This is not the destination, we have to go a long way and PTI and IK coming to power will only be an indicator that we are moving in right direction with full force and that it is not only our institutions that are doing that but so is our public.

Please note that the post is not to target or ridicule anyone. I know that your dissatisfaction was only based on the FACT that you all wanted the very best for our country. No one was at fault really.

@HRK @Horus @Farah Sohail @Shane @PakSword

DifCGssXkAcw6Io.jpg

Just a few days left before elections, PTI and Imran Khan will pay dearly if they don't realize that they still have to PLAY THE POLICTICS OF AGRESSION and PLAY THE VICTIM CARD against the system. People love the underdog which is PTI but PTI is still obnoxiously hell bent on proving that it has the upper hand???, While the cunning PMLN is using the victim card...

Kabhee Kabhee sarr peetnay ka dil chahta haay in ki saadgi aur sisasi larakh pan par!! Case in point, Fawad Chaudhry.

Wont name names but i hope that everyone who was not satisfied Panama case was running in court is happy now. People were having all sorts of doubts (including myself at that point). However once the decision came out it was all pretty obvious. The wheels were set in motion and it was clear that we have decided to move in the right direction. Still there were friends among us who were not satisfied or happy, there point being that this is all incomplete justice, that they wanted the ganjs to be in jail! I remember that at that point i mentioned again and again that how we should all hope for the best, have some patience (and was even made fun of a couple of times). InshAllah bahtir ho jai g was what i used to say!!! Now, the Theif is in Jail. The next step that we all want, and, about which some still wont be satisfied, will be to bring the looted money back and not to stop at Nawaz. To them, again, have patience, we are going that way. The money will return. Even if not all of it but still a hefty amount. Also we wont stop at NS alone. There are many others in line, some pretty obvious, others that we do not know of. Wheels are set in motion and we are going down the right route now. Allah ka shaukar ha!!

Another important point that i will like to mention is that if PTI comes to power and makes government, please do not forget that this only will be our first, very small but significant step towards a better prosperous Pakistan where everyone have equal rights. This is not the destination, we have to go a long way and PTI and IK coming to power will only be an indicator that we are moving in right direction with full force and that it is not only our institutions that are doing that but so is our public.

Please note that the post is not to target or ridicule anyone. I know that your dissatisfaction was only based on the FACT that you all wanted the very best for our country. No one was at fault really.

@HRK @Horus @Farah Sohail @Shane @PakSword

Agreed 100%. Yes, opinions, assumptions and suggestions are personal and only reflect our colorful past history.

This is indeed unprecedented, only proves that it was all about MakafateAmal that when establishment finally realized the reality of Sharif family leaders, the people of Pakistan got a heavens sent Panama revelation that exposed them for corruption. The subsequent self chopping of their own legs in admissions, forged documents, Qatri letters and what not only compounded their cases and their demise. The very tools of their SUPPORT and IMMUNE SYSTEM went against their own, ACTING AGAINST THE RECOGNIZED VIRUS.

The next step is indeed across the board accountability but for that we need a stable central government. Half measures are not going to cut it. Dawn leaks only proved that half measures are not enough, we wouldn't be here if it were not for a chance provided by MakafateAmal summarized above. Pakistan needs to act or else we might stand to loose some more and waste more time before realizing what needs to be done now.

@Shane bhai aap ki kya opinion hai is analysis pe? Mujhe to kafi fair laga hai ye analysis.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

@Farah Sohail @PakSword @Ali Tariq
چائنہ میں نا جمہوریت ہے اور اتنی آزادی اظہار رائے لیکن چائنہ دنیا کی سب سے بڑی معیشت اور امریکہ کے آنکھوں میں آنکھیں ڈالنے والی طاقت بن گئی ہے
“کیونکہ وہاں کرپشن میں ملوث طاقتوروں کو موت کی سزا دی جاتی ہے نہ کہ محل نما ریسٹ ہاؤس میں نظر بند کرکے ریاست کا مذاق اڑایا جاتا ہے”

View attachment 487322
View attachment 487323
Waise such kahoon to mujhe PTI ke immature behaviour se kafi darr lagta hai, bajae ye ke PTI leadership pressure built karti rahe wo over confident ho chuki hai.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Agar kisi ne pehle hi post kar di hai ye tweet to mazrat chahta hoon.

AOA, long time no see, good to see you back on the thread. I think too that the flight was delayed due to Nawaz being on it but not for the reason about Shahbaz. Shahbaz and his side of the PMLN leadership deliberately avoided going towards the airport and kept themselves occupied on the streets as if they were jam packed.

And Nawaz's Prison craft Lands in Islamabad.

hey bud how are you ... just took a break from politics ... socha kuch society sy ziyada hi door na hojaun :D

Parvaiz Rasheed sahab yeh jail hay ya Zaman Park, :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Desi Nelson Mandela py reham kiya jai :D

View attachment 487320
Pakistan needs to act or else we might stand to loose some more and waste more time before realizing what needs to be done now.

Meanwhile Pakistanis: "khata tha par lagata bhi tou tha" :D

Whats your take on the return of Abid Boxer ?

@Shane bhai aap ki kya opinion hai is analysis pe? Mujhe to kafi fair laga hai ye analysis.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Waise such kahoon to mujhe PTI ke immature behaviour se kafi darr lagta hai, bajae ye ke PTI leadership pressure built karti rahe wo over confident ho chuki hai.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Agar kisi ne pehle hi post kar di hai ye tweet to mazrat chahta hoon.

You must have read my posts since the start of Panama case about MakafateAmal that is divine retribution of Sharifs and how they have been supported and nurtured by Establishment since 80s, its their own created monster; which the creators should do well to cull from its roots.

I've been the most open critic of the laid back approach of PTI on legal and political front and how they didn't go for the political jugular of Nawaz and initiated a movement to blanket media ban the Contempt of court perpetrators back in February 2018.

I've written in length about how PTI gave political walkover to PMLN by not attending trial court proceedings and let PMLN built their false narrative daily outside trial court by crying croc tears live without any counter, When PTI itself used to counter the false narrative of PMLN earlier outside Supreme Court, I dont know why they decided to reinvent the wheel and adapted policy of wait and watch, legally it was correct but on political front it was a walkover to rebuild PMLN demoralized following.

The above political mistakes allowed a dead PMLN to gather strength and momentum again. Remember, how after Panama Decision they first didnt start holding their Jalsas fearing small attendance, they decided to launch Maryam along with Nawaz in "Social Media Conventions"...

Once they were sure that people were getting fooled by daily, one sided bombardment of false narrative and roona dhoona outside trail court, they started holding larger jalsas and built what Punjab Loves i.e. Sultan Rahi facade for Nawaz and Mazloomiat for Maryam...rest is history.

Now we see whirlwind Jalsas like 4-5-6 Jalsas in a day by IK everywhere, even side by side constituencies like in Lahore, which leaves the local candidate to handle the management which is not everybody's game, not everyone is Aleem Khan with money to spare, specially when there is little time to do prep and promotion to gather people with so much going on in every constituency daily, resulting in smaller attendance in some places of Lahore and like Fawad Chaudhry's Jehlum jalsa.

Baaaaaaad Strategy in some jalsas by PTI as far as optics are concerned and Shahbaz is no muck not to take advantage of this chance and rub it in too. Thats cut throat politics of Elections, where was IK when similar happened to shahbaz in some of his Jalsas, not taking advantage is like handing it to your opponents indeed.

Still, Its all to do with optics if PTI tunes its strategy to use IK in Punjab for larger attendance in fewer Jalsas rather than using IK in larger number of corner meeting like Jalsas.

With the obnoxious roona dhoona of Nawaz and Maryam about jail facilities and rain exposing Shahbaz's substandard work in projects, there are ample mistakes being made from both sides to keep voters engaged in the run to choose the ones making most or least mistakes, lol.

Still some days left, its PTIs election to win or lose.

=========================================================

hey bud how are you ... just took a break from politics ... socha kuch society sy ziyada hi door na hojaun :D

Desi Nelson Mandela py reham kiya jai :D

Meanwhile Pakistanis: "khata tha par lagata bhi tou tha" :D

Whats your take on the return of Abid Boxer ?
Hey my man, I was wondering where you were.

Thank you for your reply, in fact cant thank you enough. You were the first one who used to thank every one of my posts when I started posting here more often rather than once in a while before 2017.

"Khata hay par lagata bhee hay" was just an excuse for a chance to vote for someone Anti Bhutto who was supported by the Army. What he subsequently became was typical Nawaz politics of back stabbing his patron when he became strong enough to challenge them on his own considerable ill gotten wealth due to the looking the other way by establishment of the past. How did Musharraf get so much dough in his foreign accounts as both PMLN leaders and PPP leaders were allowed back into politics by him, is no rocket science.

Abid Boxer has been in the pipe line just like Uzair Baloch. Zardari is a shrewd politician who knows how to avoid and keep postponing the inevitable as much as possible. Nawaz is driven by Fuming with Hatred Maryam who's Uncle has now become their political life line. Abid boxer leaves no doubt where the Sharifs are headed sooner rather than later, just like Uzair Baloch leaves no doubt about Zardari's fate later in the game.

I have no doubt that if the Judiciary succeeds in doing its job due to the support of Army, the criminals in every political party will face the same fate; political annihilation. That's the only chance for Pakistan to survive and prosper with dignity in this world. If not then it will be more of the same until the state comes to its senses.

You must have read my posts since the start of Panama case about MakafateAmal that is divine retribution of Sharifs and how they have been supported and nurtured by Establishment since 80s, its their own created monster; which the creators should do well to cull from its roots.

I've been the most open critic of the laid back approach of PTI on legal and political front and how they didn't go for the political jugular of Nawaz and initiated a movement to blanket media ban the Contempt of court perpetrators back in February 2018.

I've written in length about how PTI gave political walkover to PMLN by not attending trial court proceedings and let PMLN built their false narrative daily outside trial court by crying croc tears live without any counter, When PTI itself used to counter the false narrative of PMLN earlier outside Supreme Court, I dont know why they decided to reinvent the wheel and adapted policy of wait and watch, legally it was correct but on political front it was a walkover to rebuild PMLN demoralized following.

The above political mistakes allowed a dead PMLN to gather strength and momentum again. Remember, how after Panama Decision they first didnt start holding their Jalsas fearing small attendance, they decided to launch Maryam along with Nawaz in "Social Media Conventions"...

Once they were sure that people were getting fooled by daily, one sided bombardment of false narrative and roona dhoona outside trail court, they started holding larger jalsas and built what Punjab Loves i.e. Sultan Rahi facade for Nawaz and Mazloomiat for Maryam...rest is history.

Now we see whirlwind Jalsas like 4-5-6 Jalsas in a day by IK everywhere, even side by side constituencies like in Lahore, which leaves the local candidate to handle the management which is not everybody's game, not everyone is Aleem Khan with money to spare, specially when there is little time to do prep and promotion to gather people with so much going on in every constituency daily, resulting in smaller attendance in some places of Lahore and like Fawad Chaudhry's Jehlum jalsa.

Baaaaaaad Strategy in some jalsas by PTI as far as optics are concerned and Shahbaz is no muck not to take advantage of this chance and rub it in too. Thats cut throat politics of Elections, where was IK when similar happened to shahbaz in some of his Jalsas, not taking advantage is like handing it to your opponents indeed.

Still, Its all to do with optics if PTI tunes its strategy to use IK in Punjab for larger attendance in fewer Jalsas rather than using IK in larger number of corner meeting like Jalsas.

With the obnoxious roona dhoona of Nawaz and Maryam about jail facilities and rain exposing Shahbaz's substandard work in projects, there are ample mistakes being made from both sides to keep voters engaged in the run to choose the ones making most or least mistakes, lol.

Still some days left, its PTIs election to win or lose.

=========================================================

Hey my man, I was wondering where you were.

Thank you for your reply, in fact cant thank you enough. You were the first one who used to thank every one of my posts when I started posting here more often rather than once in a while before 2017.

"Khata hay par lagata bhee hay" was just an excuse for a chance to vote for someone Anti Bhutto who was supported by the Army. What he subsequently became was typical Nawaz politics of back stabbing his patron when he became strong enough to challenge them on his own considerable ill gotten wealth due to the looking the other way by establishment of the past. How did Musharraf get so much dough in his foreign accounts as both PMLN leaders and PPP leaders were allowed back into politics by him, is no rocket science.

Abid Boxer has been in the pipe line just like Uzair Baloch. Zardari is a shrewd politician who knows how to avoid and keep postponing the inevitable as much as possible. Nawaz is driven by Fuming with Hatred Maryam who's Uncle has now become their political life line. Abid boxer leaves no doubt where the Sharifs are headed sooner rather than later, just like Uzair Baloch leaves no doubt about Zardari's fate later in the game.

I have no doubt that if the Judiciary succeeds in doing its job due to the support of Army, the criminals in every political party will face the same fate; political annihilation. That's the only chance for Pakistan to survive and prosper with dignity in this world. If not then it will be more of the same until the state comes to its senses.
Kaash mein ap ko positive rating de paata.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom