What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

He did so today also in his KIRK/ Bannu Jalsa and I heard him say it on some live telecast of a few minutes.
He said that Nawaz Sharif says that IK is working on Khalai Makhlooq Agenda, well, Nawaz and PMLN are working on International Establishment's Agenda.

Still dont get it is why are ww mocking our intelligence by refusing a "common law"..i.e assets beyond means is corruption

When i think about i conculde that issue is not knowledge or intelligence ..its shame. This is like quran explain the non belivers

ALL PMLN GOONS MUST BOW IN FRONT OF THEIR LEADERSHIP THAT THEY WORSHIP FOR SUCH A MARVELOUS ACHIEVEMENT THAT DEFINES WHO THEY ACTUALLY ARE AND CARE ABOUT:

Why not A/Cs for other prisoners who chant Go Nawaz Go whenever they get a chance to recognise the most corrupt criminal among them??? Has anyone else in Adiala Jail looted so much wealth of Pakistan?

ALL PMLN GOONS MUST BOW IN FRONT OF THEIR LEADERSHIP THAT THEY WORSHIP FOR SUCH A MARVELOUS ACHIEVEMENT THAT DEFINES WHO THEY ACTUALLY ARE AND CARE ABOUT:

Why not A/Cs for other prisoners who chant Go Nawaz Go whenever they get a chance to recognise the most corrupt criminal among them??? Has anyone else in Adiala Jail looted so much wealth of Pakistan?

Why not install a central AC unit for all of the prisoners. don't they deserve it also?

Mujhy to lagta h ye saza Noory ko nahi balky Pakistanio ko hoi h.

Har roz aik naya drama
Aj usko machar ne kata. Aj usko AC mil gya. Rat usko motion lag gay... what the hell ???

IMG_20180721_202212.jpg

@BHarwana @PakSword

Chacha cricket sey baat hi aur ban gayi :D

Hanif Abbassi's PMLN Goons resisting arrest of nefa podri.

Back
Top Bottom