What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Pti 2 confirmed seats has been on hold now... Hanif Abbasi ky baad elections postponed from there also with the killing of PTI Gundapur, election of that constituency will be postponed as well
how was the atmosphere in Jalsa Gah?

Nahee dear, only some parts, just got free time now...i'm sure IK must have been fighting back his tears of joy to see his fruits of labor coming to fruition in Karachi at such unprecedented level.
Waise aaj ki speech mujhe to bohat achi lagi, especially jab IK ne international establishment aur media ka kirdar logon ke saamne rakha aur kya massive crowd tha aaj. Un tamam logon ko jawab mil gaya hoga jo keh rahe thay ke IK ki fan following kam hoti ja rahi hai.

Waise aaj ki speech mujhe to bohat achi lagi, especially jab IK ne international establishment aur media ka kirdar logon ke saamne rakha aur kya massive crowd tha aaj. Un tamam logon ko jawab mil gaya hoga jo keh rahe thay ke IK ki fan following kam hoti ja rahi hai.

AUR PARHA LIKHA CROWD, These are people who used to vote for MQM once upon a time but then stopped, NO BLIND FOLLOWING !!! THE WRITING ON THE WALL IS OMINOUS TYPE CROWD.

Talking about Karachi; Still there are factors that play decisive role in the outcome on every seat. The supporters of parties are such in Karachi that still anything is possible on election day...e.g: On most Karachi seats, it looks like +- a few k votes as 35k PTI 30k PSP, 25k MQM, 10k PPP or 10k JI type scenario in most Karachi with some +- K votes for PPP, PMLN and some parts even ANP in their respective areas of Lyari, Malir, Orangi town etc.

If PTI and PSP seat adjustment works then there is no beating the two except in Lyari and one or two other seats.

37753933_1072992379534301_2957234087380647936_n.png

@Farah Sohail @PakSword @Verve @The Accountant @Ali Tariq @Arsalan and fellow posters

Watch few minutes of IK speech, he is really doing heart to heart speeches in Jalsas...I think IK will manage to motivate sizable number of non voting majority to come out and vote this time. At least he is doing more than his best like never before, the results may yet be unprecedented unlike the twisted projections and mood in media.

Look at the size of the Jalsa which is just a constituency level Jalsa and 5th Jalsa of the day after Bannu, Kark, I-10 ISb, Taramri Isb, and this NA 129 Jalsa in Video...Still the last jalsa of Shalimar Chok is to be attended by him after this:

View attachment 487608
Personally i think the voter turnout will be lower than what it was in 2013. The mid week elections will really hit the turnout. Generally speaking, lower turnout is BAD for Imran and PTI. Lets see!

@Arsalan @Path_finder @The Accountant @tps77 @El_Swordsman @El Sidd @Farah Sohail @Ali Tariq

I've just heard the complete speech to Pindi bar of some so called honest PMLN Stooge of Court who happens to be a cousin of Speech writer of Nawaz - Irfan Siddiqui and anyone can easily make out his typical half truth speech by a single and self exposing omission that he deliberately choose to make while naming Black Sheeps of judicial history.

What is that omission?

While mentioning the corrupt Judges in history of Pakistan, He completely ignored one of the name of the most corrupt known Judge in the history of Pakistan - Justice Abdul Qayum - who is known to have direct dictation for his Judgments from and according to the whim of the most certified corrupt politician in history of Pakistan against his foes. That's his reality.

To think that he stooped to the level of swearing on his mother and Allah Subhan Taala for his filth and bias in favor of Nawaz and Sharifs in general speaks volumes about his "half truth" integrity.

The guy should not only be ashamed for crusading in favour of Sharifs but against state institutions and integrity of High court and Supreme Court of Pakistan.

Match that with today's Twitter burst by Maryam and this self serving outburst by judicial stooge becomes obvious.

The Munafiq stands exposed himself !!!
It will be further exposed and dragged through mud!
ISI and SC both are set to start investigating these allegations and once that is done his story will be one of shame. Currently whatever trick PMLN comes up with is turning against them. I guess that is what we know as "Allah ki pakar". May God help us all and have mercy on us all.

The Siddiquie drama is over already and have once again failed to achieve desired effects!

Back
Top Bottom