What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Yes but what about informal hearing in the chamber as told by aitozaz ahsan most probably monitoring at this point of time is being done from chamber

Even if monitoring is being done from his chamber in lahore...then why no press release abt it? When he accepted NAB's req to include JIT members' statements..tht was told by SC through press release...tht he has accepted NAB's request...

If he was doing monitoring and giving any directions to NAB..tht would have been told by SC through a press release too..

Also tht article abt Amir Hani Muslim tht was shared yesterday..all the directons given..it was very detailed.. It seems..it was also ...given by SC through a press release..

So if J Ijazul Ahsan was doing anything as monitoring judge..or taken any report from NAB..it would have been told through SC press release..but nothing of tht sort..

So we can very safely assume tht no monitoring is being done yet

@Shane

Even if monitoring is being done from his chamber in lahore...then why no press release abt it? When he accepted NAB's req to include JIT members' statements..tht was told by SC through press release...tht he has accepted NAB's request...

If he was doing monitoring and giving any directions to NAB..tht would have been told by SC through a press release too..

Also tht article abt Amir Hani Muslim tht was shared yesterday..all the directons given..it was very detailed.. It seems..it was also ...given by SC through a press release..

So if J Ijazul Ahsan was doing anything as monitoring judge..or taken any report from NAB..it would have been told through SC press release..but nothing of tht sort..

@Shane
Probably due to sensitvity ... If i had been monitoring judge then i will not public anything due to sensitivity of the matter ...

Furthermore Ijaz ul Ahsan did gave permission from Lahore it means he has some sort of contact with NAB while staying in Lahore

Probably due to sensitvity ... If i had been monitoring judge then i will not public anything due to sensitivity of the matter ...

Furthermore Ijaz ul Ahsan did gave permission from Lahore it means he has some sort of contact with NAB while staying in Lahore

I sincerely hope tht what u are saying is correct.. Lekin .....lag nahi raha ke Ijazul Ahsan kuch karrahay hain..

And if NAB files final references on 8th..we shd also have some assurity tht whether monitoring judge had any input in tht..or not? Or NAB did all on its own..and filed weak references?

And if sensitivity of matter was the issue........it did come in public through SC rgistrar letter tht Ijazul Ahsan has given permission to NAB to incluse JIT member statements.. It wasnt a secret..

So if he was monitoring NAB otherwise too..it would have come in public...? What do u think?

PPP's cry is legit then .... when it comes to punjabi pm ... there's a soft corner for him in establishment

It has become so obvious over the years now that no body even bothers to contest this ground reality with any heart.

I may be completely wrong but it looks like no body in establishment was prepaired to fathom that a Lahoria and his tubbar along with his goons could ever stoop to the level of Altaf. So the confused, half hearted and apprehensive approach we see in dealing with an uncommon white collar Kingpin who was once an anti Bhutto superstar for so many.

But brother it is not about taking him down only ... its about penalizing and taking all the looted money back from every decoit ... if this one is taking that long (asuming eventualy it will happen) then we will need decades ... most importatntly as if now it seems to be stuck at removal only ... no one seems to be interested in bringing back the lootes money

institutions must be strengthened .... till corrupt people aren't removed from power ... this will remain our dream only

Today...Ch Ghulam Hussain has given news tht PML N has finally decided to file reference against Justice Khosa... It was decided in a meeting 2 days ago..between NS and Ayaz Sadiq..and tht they will file reference next week...

@Shane

Being an optimist, I am inclined to side with @The Accountant that monitoring Judge must be overseeing the process in his capacity as such.

All we can do is wait for the actual hearings or proceedings to get answers to all our questions.

Today...Ch Ghulam Hussain has given news tht PML N has finally decided to file reference against Justice Khosa... It was decided in a meeting 2 days ago..between NS and Ayaz Sadiq..and tht they will file reference next week...

After all they are famous for chopping their own legs. Would be a welcome suicide step.

Being an optimist, I am inclined to side with @The Accountant that monitoring Judge must be overseeing the process in his capacity as such.

All we can do is wait for the actual hearings or proceedings to get answers to all our questions.

There will be no open court hearings by the monitoring judge..because it seems..tht monitoring judges dont do hearings..as was evident from tht J Amir Hani Muslim's article too and it was also told by Aitezaz Ahsan.. So we shouldnt expect any hearings

Yes..but SC does issue press releases of activities of monitoring judge.. But here..there is none...as yet...so really dont know..whats happening?

There will be no open court hearings by the monitoring judge..because it seems..tht monitoring judges dont do hearings..as was evident from tht J Amir Hani Muslim's article too and it was also told by Aitezaz Ahsan.. So we shouldnt expect any hearings
I was referring to the hearings of references and monitoring proceedings.

institutions must be strengthened .... till corrupt people aren't removed from power ... this will remain our dream only
Yes, but for that we have to work proactively specially by the only two relatively independent institutions i.e. armed fourced and SC ,,, but uptill now progress is slow ...

SC should have punish atleast few to set the examples, atleast Nehal Hashmi, Chairman SECP and Chairman should have received sentence

Probably due to sensitvity ... If i had been monitoring judge then i will not public anything due to sensitivity of the matter ..
I agree 100% with this assumption. It is probably everyone's hope as well.

I sincerely hope tht what u are saying is correct.. Lekin .....lag nahi raha ke Ijazul Ahsan kuch karrahay hain..

And if NAB files final references on 8th..we shd also have some assurity tht whether monitoring judge had any input in tht..or not? Or NAB did all on its own..and filed weak references?

And if sensitivity of matter was the issue........it did come in public through SC rgistrar letter tht Ijazul Ahsan has given permission to NAB to incluse JIT member statements.. It wasnt a secret..

So if he was monitoring NAB otherwise too..it would have come in public...? What do u think?
I think statement of JIT members was already in public knowledge and it does not show that SC is giving any leading instructions but if SC is giving any leading instructions like what to include and exclude from reference then they cant do it public as it will be equivallent to taking side which will further strengthen NS's plea that hudges were impartial ...

But all this is guess work and we will eventually know the reality after the actual references are filled ... the tone of the reference will tell the real story

Yes, but for that we have to work proactively specially by the only two relatively independent institutions i.e. armed fourced and SC ,,, but uptill now progress is slow ...

SC should have punish atleast few to set the examples, atleast Nehal Hashmi, Chairman SECP and Chairman should have received sentence

There should have been a complete ban imposed on Nawaz to appear on media or any report in press on him.

Instead we see him incite general public and ridicule the Judges and Army Chiefs whenever he gets the chance LIVE on national tv.

There should have been a complete ban imposed on Nawaz to appear on media or any report in press on him.

Instead we see him incite general public and ridicule the Judges and Army Chiefs whenever he gets the chance LIVE on national tv.
Lahore high court has already issued the instructions but PEMRA does not bother to listen

Lahore high court has already issued the instructions but PEMRA does not bother to listen
That verdict is actually as good as saying carry on. Nawaz should have been banned completely instead of something like "if he speaks against the Judges".

This leaves the imposition of ban to the interpretation of contempt that any PEMRA or Nawaz lawyer can play with for so many hearings for months after speech goes live.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom