What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

@The Accountant @Shane @PakSword @Arsalan

Abhi ek buri news dekhi..

Justice Khosa ko dil ki takleef...woh Punjab institute of cardiology main hain..unki angioplasty hui hai....

Allah karay ke woh jald se jald....bilkol theek hojayein....

Let all of us pray for his early recovery.. Allah unhein sehat dey...Ameen..

Pakistan needs him a lot....Ya Allah unhein sehat dey... Ameen summ Ameen..

Justice Khosa ko dil ki takleef...woh Punjab institute of cardiology main hain..unki angioplasty hui hai....

May ALLAH grant him the best of health and a speedy recovery .... can't afford to lose this Gem !!

If I was in lahore..main tu hospital pohanch jaati....Room tak jaanay ki security ki wajah se ijazat milti ya na milti..but I would have tried... Ijaazat na milti tu bas bouquet rakh kar aajati..

Waisy InshaAllah..woh zuroor jaldi theek hojayein ge....unke saath itnay logon ki duaaein jo hain

Last edited:
Allah unko sehat dy ...

If I was in lahore..main tu hospital pohanch jaati....Room tak jaanay ki security ki wajah se ijazat milt ya na milti..but I would have tried... Ijaazat na milti tu bas bouquet rakh kar aajati..

Waisy InshaAllah..woh zuroor jaldi theek hojayein ge....unke saath itnay logon ki duaaein jo hain
Same here. There should be some sort of a vigil to show general public support.

@Emmie Let's start a thread at least in support of Justice Khosa to wish him well.

Same here. There should be some sort of a vigil to show general public support.

@Emmie Let's start a thread at least in support of Justice Khosa to wish him well.

I agree.. We should start a thread here...

Can we send him bouquet..on behalf of PDF members? @Emmie

is anyone from Lahore..over here? I think..we should try.. Yahan lahore ..ke kon se members hain? We need to show..public support for him

Allah inko sehat yab karey ameen

Chalein ji...mubarak ho..

SC allowed Dr Asim to go abroad today.. SC bench headed by Justice Dost Muhammad Khan, included Justice Qazi Faiz Isa and Jutice Sarcar Tariq Masood..announced this decision today, allowing Dr Asim to go abroad

Hwever..most shocking thing is tht..this case was earlier being heard by a bench..headed by Justice Ejaz Afzal..it had conducted many hearings too.. Tht bench had proposed constituition of independent medical board to examine Dr Asim

But now..how did this case got transferred to another bench..when this was being heard by another bench earlier? And this new bench..allowed Dr Asim t go abroad in just one hearing..?

This is what SC bench..headed by Justice Ejaz Afzal had proposed earlier ....

SC wants independent medical board to examine Dr Asim

The Supreme Court on Friday proposed constitution of an independent medical board that may comprise doctors from all the provinces to determine what ailment afflicts PPP leader Dr Asim Hussain, who is facing a number of corruption references.

It has become necessary to ascertain whether Dr Hussain is suffering from any disease and, if yes, what the illness is since one medical report suggests urgent physiotherapy, another prescribes immediate psychotherapy and yet another finds the patient is suffering from heart ailment,” observed Justice Ejaz Afzal Khan, who is heading a three-judge bench.

The court said that diseases like blood pressure, depression and diabetes were common in Pakistan but none got the preferential treatment the petitioner was getting and, as a result, many inmates had lost their lives in jail. It said that all medical boards had always recommended treatment abroad for big shots and influential people.

--------------------

But for some odd reason..this case was transferred to another bench..and tht bench has allowed Dr Asim to go abroad..afte just one hearing ..and surprisingly this new bench includes Justice Qazi Faiz Isa too..jin ko main bhtt acha samajhti thee.... Inn se achay tu Justice Ejaz Afzal hi thay...

I really hope Justice Asif Saeed Khosa gets well soon!

The only thing i hope for even more is that our nation in not pinning the hopes of this entire country and its future on one single person, NO MATTER WHO HE IS!

In other news related to the ailing judiciary of Pakistan, Dr.Asim was given permission to leave abroad on medical grounds...

Shame shame shame, corrupt all the same!

In other news related to the ailing judiciary of Pakistan, Dr.Asim was given permission to leave abroad on medical grounds...

Shame shame shame, corrupt all the same!

I am unable to understand..why was the bench changed? How did it happen..at all?

I am unable to understand..why was the bench changed? How did it happen..at all?

I don't even care for the excuses. The weaknesses in our judicial system are a mockery created to serve and abet its powerful masters in the name of justice.

Back
Top Bottom