What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Allah Allah! Qaid ba Mushaqqat - Shahensha Mohtaram Nawaz - Maryam Rani!

@Tameem Tayri leadership ka kia hoga kaalia!

SOW SHALL YOU REAP - DIVINE RETRIBUTION!

Wazir-e-Azam-Ka-Ghar-Or-Pakistan-Ka-Thar-Picture52678015_20141029191631.jpg

Aglay Corrupts ki Saza ki bari - Aik Aur Sharif Aur Zardari!

In Sha Allah both shall be convicted in due course!

Allah Allah! Qaid ba Mushaqqat - Shahensha Mohtaram Nawaz - Maryam Rani!

@Tameem Tayri leadership ka kia hoga kaalia!

SOW SHALL YOU REAP - DIVINE RETRIBUTION!

View attachment 484723

Aglay Corrupts ki Saza ki bari - Aik Aur Sharif Aur Zardari!

In Sha Allah both shall be convicted in due course!

Imran Khan's House is no Different, but I know you will not compare Imran's house with Thar while you support Imran Khan in name that he is not corrupt.

Any how, worse thing is this AGENCIES/Establishment has taken our Pakistan as hostage. No one is safe at the hands of the Agencies and they are free to abduct any one now.

Earlier agencies made hundreds of people missing in Karachi, but we were happy at it and we didn't want any law in Karachi for the agencies.

Then agencies started making Nawaz league people missing. Nawaz may be corrupt, but his stance was correct that agencies must come under the civilian government and parliament.

While Iman Khan is total Munafiq. He will let the agencies abduct the Pakistani citizen and let them to run the dark state.

I was in Pakistan for the last 2 weeks, came back yesterday. While I was there I heard a very interesting phrase in a conversation.

"Its now difficult to made phuddu out of people since Imran came onto the scene they have become wiser. Before during nawaz time you could easily fool them."

The individual who said this is a businessman in Pindi. I was surprised at his comment.

Why pro PMLN journalists are saying that Nawaz Sharif and Family is not convicted on corruption charges.

THEY ARE CONVICTED ON CORRUPTION CHARGES

Verdict (Page 173)
DheVZzbWAAAHriP.jpg:large

A holder of a public office, or any other person, is said to commit or to have committed the offence of corruption and corrupt practices if he or any of his dependents or benamidar owns, possesses, or has 4[acquired] right or title in any 5[“assets or holds irrevocable power of attorney in respect of any assets] or pecuniary resources disproportionate to his known sources of income, which he cannot 1[reasonably] account for 2[or maintains a standard of living beyond that which is commensurate with his sources of income]

Its very simple...If Nawaz Sharif had presented the money trail and explained how he purchased the Avenfield properties, the courts would not have convicted him.

Its not rocket science, so those of you condemning the courts decision, GROW UP!
#AvenfieldReference
#NextStopAdiyala

Its very simple...If Nawaz Sharif had presented the money trail and explained how he purchased the Avenfield properties, the courts would not have convicted him.

Its not rocket science, so those of you condemning the courts decision, GROW UP!
#AvenfieldReference
#NextStopAdiyala

People still supporting Sharif family despite know the fact that they didn't provided single document to prove their income (except a Qatari letter), just show how morally corrupt our nation is and it's not limited to illiterate people as literacy is overrated thing.

Back
Top Bottom