What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

O bhai petition.aisay nahi kamyaab hoti. Mehnat karni parti hai Mehnat. Dharnay Dene partay hain, awam ko nikaalna parta hai,

Molbi diesel ki gaud main baithnay se Pakistan main kuchh nahi hoga

Nazriyaati politics Karte hain aap

Nazriyaati politics Karte hain aap
Main tou nahi karta nazaryati politics.. kisi zamanay main shauq tha.. abb nahi hai.. Abb tou woh kaam hoga jis se mulk ka faida ho bass.

Munafiqat bardaasht nahi hoti.. ke Khatm e Nabuwwat ke tarmeemi form bhi apnay banday sign karain aur ilzaam JI ka akhbaar ummat Shafqat Mahmood pe thonk de jis ne sign karnay se aik din pehlay committee se resign kardia tha..

Hadd hoti hai yaar.. I hate JI more than PMLN..

British home department has sent a questioner to Hassan and Hussain Nawaz inquiring about there properties

Reported by Muhammad Malik

6 July,2018

9:22 pm

"British home department has sent a questioner to Hassan and Hussain Nawaz.Hussain Nawaz is worried that as he is not a British national unlike Hassan Nawaz so he and Ishaq Dar can be called back to Pakistan via Interpol as Pakistani government is seriously considering it"

Last edited:
British home department has sent a questioner to Hassan and Hussain Nawaz

6 July,2018

"British home department has sent a questioner to Hassan and Hussain Nawaz.Hussain Nawaz is worried that as he is not a British national unlike Hassan Nawaz so he and Ishaq Dar can be called back to Pakistan via Interpol as Pakistani government is seriously considering it"

Very good!

Main tou nahi karta nazaryati politics.. kisi zamanay main shauq tha.. abb nahi hai.. Abb tou woh kaam hoga jis se mulk ka faida ho bass.

Munafiqat bardaasht nahi hoti.. ke Khatm e Nabuwwat ke tarmeemi form bhi apnay banday sign karain aur ilzaam JI ka akhbaar ummat Shafqat Mahmood pe thonk de jis ne sign karnay se aik din pehlay committee se resign kardia tha..

Jamat e harami is only good at doing phada in unis

British home department has sent a questioner to Hassan and Hussain Nawaz

6 July,2018

Yaar dono bablu aur tablu British national nahi hain kia?

Jamat e harami is only good at doing phada in unis
Yaar yeh bablu kia British National nahi hai?

Sir yahan piyo to halal hai aur wahan piyo to Haram hai?

Politics if there should be. Should be for nazriyaats. Not for infrastructure not for justice not for business.

The only reason nazriyaati politics is worthless in Pakistan. Its because Pakistan already is the occultation of ideologue and that ideology is bigger than any ideology present in this Planet.

خدا نے پاکستانی سیاست ہلا کر اپنے ہونے اور دیکھنے کا ثبوت دے دیا

Yaar dono bablu aur tablu British national nahi hain kia?

Yaar yeh bablu kia British National nahi hai?

Hassan Nawaz is a British national but Hussain Nawaz is not same goes for Ishaq Dar he too is not a british national as reported by Muhammad Malik today.

here i post that video again

6 July,2018

Last edited:
Sir yahan piyo to halal hai aur wahan piyo to Haram hai?

Politics if there should be. Should be for nazriyaats. Not for infrastructure not for justice not for business.

The only reason nazriyaati politics is worthless in Pakistan. Its because Pakistan already is the occultation of ideologue and that ideology is bigger than any ideology present in this Planet.
There is no room for ideological politics in Pakistan, until someone creates room for it by educating masses, and bringing land reforms..

Uss se pehlay aisay hi guzara karna parega..

If JI thinks that others should be tried, I am with Siraj, but for that they will have to move their sorry **** . This is Pakistan my friend, things move here by force.. And it will be easier for anyone who takes similar matter to court, because now the precedent is there... it will not require much time and effort.. the head of the crooks is gone, chhotay crooks ko khatam karnay ke liey maidaan khali hai..

If JI wants to increase their good reputation among public, they will have to struggle. Har cheez plate main nahi milti.. And I don't know, you were not part of PDF.. when we all were following the case last year.. JI ke lawyer ne almost case bigaar diya tha.. kafi baar judges se JI ke lawyer ne daant khai hai.. itna tou lack luster type inn ka rawayya tha.. ke itnay baray case ki sahi se lawyer ko tayyari bhi nahi karwai thi..

You must go to the old Panama thread and read the comments when JI was performing in SC..

There is no room for ideological politics in Pakistan, until someone creates room for it by educating masses, and bringing land reforms..

If JI thinks that others should be tried, I am with them, but for that they will have to move their sorry **** . This is Pakistan my friend, things move here by force.. And it will be easier for anyone who takes similar matter to court, because now the precedent is there... it will not require much time and effort.. the head of the crooks is gone, chhotay crooks ko khatam karnay ke liey maidaan khali hai..

If JI wants to increase their good reputation among public, they will have to struggle. Har cheez plate main nahi milti.. And I don't know, you were not part of PDF.. when we all were following the case last year.. JI ke lawyer ne almost case bigaar diya tha.. kafi baar judges se JI ke lawyer ne daant khai hai.. itna tou lack luster type inn ka rawayya tha.. ke itnay baray case ki sahi se lawyer ko tayyari bhi nahi karwai thi..

You must go to the old Panama thread and read the comments when JI was performing in SC..

I did Not know that

‏ﺧﺎﮐﮯ ﺑﻨﺎﻧﮯ ﻭﺍﻟﮯ ﺧﺎﮎ ﻣﯿﮟ ﻣﻞ ﺟﺎﺋﯿﮟ ﮔﮯ ﻟﯿﮑﻦ
ﻣﯿﺮﮮ ﺭﺏ ﮐﺎ ﻭﻋﺪﮦ ﮨﮯ ﮐﮧ ﮨﻤﺎﺭﮮ ﻧﺒﯽﷺ ﮐﯽ ﺷﺎﻥ ﺑﮍﮬﺘﯽ ﺟﺎئے ﮔﯽ
ورفعنا لک ذکرک

If JI thinks that others should be tried, I am with Siraj, but for that they will have to move their sorry **** . This is Pakistan my friend, things move here by force.. And it will be easier for anyone who takes similar matter to court, because now the precedent is there... it will not require much time and effort.. the head of the crooks is gone, chhotay crooks ko khatam karnay ke liey maidaan khali hai..

But i dont like shor sharaba and stuffz.

Also there is very Limited to what new ideologies can be. Philosophy has ended. However the World may fall back into empires eventually but Pakistan has it covered.

We can create one around IVC. Paint it in Religion.

But Pakistan has it all covered.

Thats why i believe the Pakistani passport is the most powerful passport of the World

Back
Top Bottom