What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

I wonder if my fellow forum members realize that Nawaz Sharif still has a trump car, Mr. Mamnoon Hussain, who is the current President of Pakistan. The President can pardon Nawaz Sharif and his family so the worst that could happen would be ineligibility to contest elections. And ofcourse, the current CJ retires in January 2019; who knows how the next CJ will look at the case and the entire matter.

Our history of judgement against politicians is not very bright so the happiness and celebration could be short lived.

ek ghanta logon ko muskrane nahi de sakte !!

Ulta haath kat'ta hai naa bhai.. seedha phir bhi baqi rehta hai..

nahi nahi

dekhen chori or loot me farq hota hai

choori per haath katna hota hai
or
loot per ek hath ek paon
or agar baitul maal se loota hua maal kisi ki maut ki wajah bana to direct dama dam mast qalandar hota hai

fiqh to yahi kehta hai...

nahi nahi

dekhen chori or loot me farq hota hai

choori per haath katna hota hai
or
loot per ek hath ek paon
or agar baitul maal se loota hua maal kisi ki maut ki wajah bana to direct dama dam mast qalandar hota hai

fiqh to yahi kehta hai...
bait ul maal se thori loota hai koi.. direct commission gaya tha from South Korea to UK..

pic_1517856732.jpg

dahi-bhalla-recipe-2-1.jpg

Lekin I am still hopeful.. The punishment will be added in other references.. so it's not like the punishments will run together.. they will be added to one another..

But Maryam was only indicted in this reference.. she is not nominated in other cases...tu Maryam ki tu total yehi saza hai

Time to get some sleep.

Congratulations to all of us. May Allah protect every inch of Pakistan. May the prosperity hit Pakistan so hard that no Pakistani has to live abroad to earn bread.

I LOVE YOU PAKISTAN. PAKISTAN ZINDABAD :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

jao jaan choro jao so jao

Back
Top Bottom