What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

But it's a long process now.. anyway, still doable if NAB takes it seriously.

Iss verdict ki implementation par bhi koi monitoring kiun nahi hai? :(

Waisy kher... do u ppl think....Monitoring by J Ijazul Ahsan had any role in all this process leading to today's verdict? I dont think so......

Iss verdict ki implementation par bhi koi monitoring kiun nahi hai? :(

Waisy kher... do u ppl think....Monitoring by J Ijazul Ahsan had any role in all this process leading to today's verdict? I dont think so......
I think there was some form of monitoring done by J Aijaz ul Ahsan..

Khalai makhlooq ne yeh verdict diya na?
I am just amazed at How ignorant PML N supporters. Are for your information Khalai Makhlooq didn't asked Nawaz to buy property in London and also Khalai Makhlood didn't tell Nawaz not to give any detail of How they earned those money and How they transferred in court. So stop blaming Khalai Makhlooq and wake up to corruption of your MAFIA don Master NAwaz.

==================================================

Shahbaz has rejected the verdict.. lolll

I am just amazed at How ignorant PML N supporters. Are for your information Khalai Makhlooq didn't asked Nawaz to buy property in London and also Khalai Makhlood didn't tell Nawaz not to give any detail of How they earned those money and How they transferred in court. So stop blaming Khalai Makhlooq and wake up to corruption of your MAFIA don Master NAwaz.

Thank you Zarvan bhai......... @Moonlight has been spreading propaganda that Nawaz Sharif will be saved by Khalai Makhlooq and its all a big game.

I enjoy when they brining in khalai makhlooq :D

Thank you Zarvan bhai......... @Moonlight has been spreading propaganda that Nawaz Sharif will be saved by Khalai Makhlooq and its all a big game.

Allah he pochay aap ko.

Back
Top Bottom