What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

But Maryam was only indicted in this reference.. she is not nominated in other cases...tu Maryam ki tu total yehi saza hai
7 years is good enough,lets hope she gets the same cell as a regular prisoner,like the ones that are dilapidated,full of insects etc

IMG-20180706-WA0007.jpg

But Maryam was only indicted in this reference.. she is not nominated in other cases...tu Maryam ki tu total yehi saza hai
Kafi nahi hai? 7 years bhi kafi hai.. 7 years and 10 years DQ.. it means no 2018 elections, no 2023 elections.. aur uss ke baad tou Maryam ko koi yaad bhi nahi karega.. I think for Maryam it was maximum.. because she was acting as a dummy for her father.. Asal main tou NS hai..

Aur NS ki 10 saal bhi kafi hai.. uss ke baad maloom nahi woh iss duniya main ho bhi ke nahi..

I think I am satisfied with the jail terms, but I am not satisfied by the penalty. unless there is a way to sell the apartments..

Aaj ke din JIT members ko naih bhool a chahye......they are the real heroes....all of us were extremely disappointed initially when JIT was ordered and we all thought ke matti pao hogaya... but JIT members did wonders..

Kafi nahi hai? 7 years bhi kafi hai.. 7 years and 10 years DQ.. it means no 2018 elections, no 2023 elections.. aur uss ke baad tou Maryam ko koi yaad bhi nahi karega.. I think for Maryam it was maximum.. because she was acting as a dummy for her father.. Asal main tou NS hai..

Aur NS ki 10 saal bhi kafi hai.. uss ke baad maloom nahi woh iss duniya main ho bhi ke nahi..

I think I am satisfied with the jail terms, but I am not satisfied by the penalty. unless there is a way to sell the apartments..

14 yrs kis main saza hai? I think i read somewhere 14 yrs

It's a quite good decision by Court But why securing Zardari is a big Question mark ???
because they both are the biggest pillars of corruption in Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom