What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaraha ke ho kia raha hai? And now latest SC developments too
If Khuwaja Asif disclosed his income then his disqualification was wrong in the first place. This is what I have been saying all along that Nawaz's dq was on asset concealment. When a salary is not received it becomes receivable. In accounting term, a receiveable is an asset. Income is not an asset. NS wasn't dqed on iqama or a foreign income. He was dqed on income "not received" thus becoming an asset.

If Khuwaja Asif disclosed his income then his disqualification was wrong in the first place. This is what I have been saying all along that Nawaz's dq was on asset concealment. When a salary is not received it becomes receivable. In accounting term, a receiveable is an asset. Income is not an asset. NS wasn't dqed on iqama or a foreign income. He was dqed on income "not received" thus becoming an asset.
Detailed judgement will tell us how Highcourts findings on Kh Asif were not appropriate in the eyes of this SCP bench.

There are many gaps in our legislation because it had been written by the crook legislators. An ordinary person in any other country can't believe that Pakistani law doesn't cover conflict of interest or Pakistani laws allow (somehow) foreign income to be undisclosed.

We have to take into consideration the fact that laws are being designed by these crooks over the post several decades. This is the first time an ordinary Pakistani is getting a little idea about deliberate gaps left in the laws.

Detailed judgement will tell us how Highcourts findings on Kh Asif were not appropriate in the eyes of this SCP bench.
This is where I always say that the judgment against NS was weak. It was only based on receivable.

This is where I always say that the judgment against NS was weak. It was only based on receivable.
It was not weak but left out other grounds in the name of trial court proceedings.

Alcapone was apprehended on tax evasion of all things too, lol.

===============================

===============================

Great decision SCP!!!

Now, Ex-Pats should be allowed to vote in elections 2018 too.

Did he paid tax on the income ?

Did he paid tax on the income ?
Non payment of tax doesn't lead to disqualification. There is a penalty stipulated by law for these kind of individuals. Anyway, the original verdict of high Court didn't disqualify Kh. Asif on tax evasion. So the appeal will naturally refer to the reason of disqualification given in the verdict. If petitioner wants to ask for the disqualification on the grounds of tax evasion, then a separate petition needs to be filed in a lower court. In fact fbr has to be notified first.

As per high court..Kh Asif also hid his bank account in dubai ....i am unable to understand how his disqualification got reversed?

As per high court..Kh Asif also hid his bank account in dubai ....i am unable to understand how his disqualification got reversed?

It was an inactive account.
How kh Asif proved that it was his inactive account in bank shall be revealed in the detailed verdict as how was his account inactive and if it was then the accused was guilty of breaking the law of another country by faking his employment for iqama while also mis-declaring his occupation in nomination form.

The detailed verdict shall be an interesting concoction to say the least.

Non payment of tax doesn't lead to disqualification. There is a penalty stipulated by law for these kind of individuals. Anyway, the original verdict of high Court didn't disqualify Kh. Asif on tax evasion. So the appeal will naturally refer to the reason of disqualification given in the verdict. If petitioner wants to ask for the disqualification on the grounds of tax evasion, then a separate petition needs to be filed in a lower court. In fact fbr has to be notified first.
But tax evasion should be dealt with 62 as you disclose your income incorectly ... I think they should reapply or seek for larger bench ...

But tax evasion should be dealt with 62 as you disclose your income incorectly ... I think they should reapply or seek for larger bench ...
Legally, Usman Dar can only ask via a review petition in front of the same bench.

The crux of the case lies in the difference between the findings of High Court detailed Verdict vs Supreme Court detailed Verdict.

The question is what did Kh Asif present differently in SCP that he failed to present in High court? The answer lies in the yet to be disclosed detailed verdict. That's why I am guessing it to be an interesting concoction.

=================================

================================

Oh and do wait for a bright and shiny new narrative about successful appeal of Kh Asif viz-a-viz Nawaz to be unleashed soon after the pmln kitchen cabinet huddle comes up with it, hopefully within 24 hours.

سپریم کورٹ لاہور رجسٹری میں اصغر خان عملدرآمد کیس کی سماعت
پیسےوصول کرنےوالےنوازشریف،جاویدہاشمی سمیت21سویلین کونوٹس جاری

لاہور:اسد درانی،عابدہ پروین سمیت دیگر کو بھی نوٹس جاری
عدالت نے کیس سے متعلقہ آرمی افسران کو بھی نوٹس جاری کر دیے
عدالت نے ڈی جی نیب اور ایف آئی اے کو بھی نوٹس جاری کر دیے
پیسے وصول کرنےوالوں سےرقم کی واپسی کا کیا طریقہ کار بنایا گیا،چیف جسٹس
اٹارنی جنرل کی درخواست پر کابینہ اجلاس کی رپورٹ عدالتی عملےکو دوبارہ سیل کرنے کا حکم

Hamza Kukkri in trouble

لاہور:عائشہ احد کو دھمکیاں دینےکامعاملہ
لاہور:چیف جسٹس پاکستان نےحمزہ شہباز کو ایک بجے عدالت میں طلب کرلیا
لاہور:کسی کی جان خطرےمیں نہیں دیکھ سکتے،چیف جسٹس پاکستان
ایڈووکیٹ جنرل پنجاب شہبازشریف کوفون کرکےحمزہ شہباز کی پیشی کو یقینی بنائیں،چیف جسٹس
لاہور:آئی جی صاحب میرے حکم پر گھبرا کیوں جاتے ہیں؟چیف جسٹس پاکستان
لاہور:حمزہ شہباز جہاں کہیں ہیں عدالت میں پیش ہوں،چیف جسٹس پاکستان
لاہور:خواجہ سلمان بتائیں حمزہ شہباز کدھر ہیں،چیف جسٹس پاکستان
لاہور:میرے علم میں نہیں حمزہ شہباز کدھر ہیں،خواجہ سلمان
سارا دن حمزہ کےساتھ گھومتےہیں اورکہتے ہیں مجھے پتا نہیں،چیف جسٹس پاکستان

Back
Top Bottom